Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval is Looking for Affiliates!

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in expanding our faction's presence outside of faction-related material. So far we've kept to ourselves ICly and that makes sense, but we'd like to slowly expand ourselves elsewhere by forming contracts, agreements, and cooperating with other organizations to further mutual goals or exchanges.

This is mostly for story purposes, I've got a lot of ideas I'd like to try but they require some outside assistance and I think they'd be a lot of fun for anyone cooperating.

If you have a company or faction that's interested in building ties with The Primeval, let me know!

I'd like to use this opportunity for any Dark Jedi that apart of the Primeval that I am forming a Dark Jedi sub-group from within, so if you are a Dark Jedi and want to roll around with other Dark Jedi then I'm your guy.

[member="William Kerkov"]

Unless I'm thinking of something else, I believe we tried to kill you once before... Not that it means we could never build ties, but I'm curious as to why you're interested in doing business with a faction that refused the first time you've offered. ;)

Lily Kirsche Kuhn said:
I make ships that could be of use to you.

You do, very beautiful ships that look mighty powerful too. Colour me interested!

Would you be looking for a formal contract between your company and The Primeval?

Lily Kirsche Kuhn said:
Do Terentateks have fuzzy underbellies?
Let me check, there might be one left on Korriban.

Seriously, though, I'd love to set something up -- would you like to start a thread or I? I'm going to bed in 5 minutes so I can't get anything up until morning.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Yes, yes I do. When, where?

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Agriculture could be interesting, is there anything in particular you're looking to expand towards?

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

I'll get something up later this evening!

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

I'll let you know when we need the Cartel's expertise ;)

[member="Maelion Liates"]

Very interested... We enjoy droids, if they're good at killing -- I assume they are.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
They are. We can make battle droids of course, but we also offer unique services.

We can create Human Replica Droids to infiltrate your enemy or to serve as loyal retainers for your leaders. Unlike organics they are not liable to being bribed or seduced, they will not relent in their mission.

We are also able to process heretics, heathens and other knowlessmen into worthy disciples of your cause. We turn your prisoners and enemies into loyal droids complete with their memories and appearance. A perfect way to destroy your enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom