Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval [Info]

[member="Rena Kryze"]

Sounds like fun. Yeah, I love taking influence from other universes but as a faction we're strictly remaining Star Wars; just taking influence from and maybe a few easter egg references here and there...

We're still recruiting, folks. A few roles we're looking for in new/indoctrinated characters!

• Primeval Agents: Travel the reaches of the galaxy undercover and complete various tasks and missions.
  • Fleeters: We need folks who like to command ships and say things like "Aye, aye, Captain!"
  • Sleepers: Don't really want to be part of the faction but would like to be allied? Great we'd love to indoctrinate officials, CEOs, and super models.
  • Grunts: Every faction needs a hard hitter. So anyone interested in a good fight, well.. We'll toss you at 'em.
  • Priests: It's a religion, after all! We need people to sacrifice things to the Gods, and toss wave after wave of their own men at our enemies.
  • Writers: less IC and more OOC, we need people who like to write lore.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Ever since I began writing [member="Alicia Drey"] I've felt out of place with Vilox because he was mainly my Sith character on another board. But I've been trying to write him differently on Chaos.

What I am trying to say is I would be very interested in joining up with you and the Primeval. Specifically, I'd be interested in these:

• Primeval Agents: Travel the reaches of the galaxy undercover and complete various tasks and missions.
  • Fleeters: We need folks who like to command ships and say things like "Aye, aye, Captain!"
  • Priests: It's a religion, after all! We need people to sacrifice things to the Gods, and toss wave after wave of their own men at our enemies.
  • Writers: less IC and more OOC, we need people who like to write lore.
Looking forward to your reply.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Deepest apologies for not responding any sooner, I never received the notification.

If you'd like to make a Grunt for our faction please let me know :)

​IN OTHER NEWS

We're currently looking to recruit a new fleet commander for our faction.

Requirements:
  • Experience and interest with space combat in RP (please give a thread example)
  • Dedication: Not asking for you to dedicate your life to us, IRL comes first obviously but we need to make sure you'll be able to post in threads we tag you to on time.
  • An existing character or template for a new character to fill these shoes.

If anyone is interested in this please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom