Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish The Price of the Alliance | EE & MU | OOC

Jerrick Shado I am way too uncertain to choose which character to go with lol. I do know the Mando's are apparently supposed to be good on number side though so I'd be up for playing your opponent as Rezom. Got a particular idea for how you'd have Jerrick enter the battle? I've had Rezom in the last event he was in try and get at people from a distance using the slugthrower, kind of like a sniper but shorter range and more moving around. Basically trying to aid his allied troops by thinning numbers and being a distraction. Course that'll be much harder for beskar armor, if that's a common armor for mandalorians nowadays. The slugthrowers pretty powerful but I doubt it could get through actual Beskar armor unless it was fairly thin.

Rezom

R
Jerrick Shado (switched to the character I mentioned) That could certainly be fun. I love sniping and long range fights, they just have a certain feel to them. (In spite of that I don't have many who do it.) I imagine this would involve a lot of missed shots. Close but not quite. Especially if they're both at a great distance.

Also for reference Rezom uses an Outland_rifle.

I think this is gonna look pretty interesting.

Rezom

R
Jerrick Shado
This would give you a potential advantage over me, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

If you want a really good sniper rifle this might work chalacta-ii-anti-matériel-rifle. Keep in mind this would make a character less mobile than the Oultland Rifle that Rezom uses. But it has about three times the range and packs a serious hit. It's not a slugthrower so it also has a crap load more ammo. It wouldn't be as useful for if you end up in close range, as the Outland rifle being lighter is also a good melee weapon when bayoneted while not being cumbersome. But unless that range is closed, it's really good. My Trandoshan hunter does have that as one of his sniper rifles.

Course you could always try and find another open market weapon. I'm sure there are more out there, or something on the wookiepedia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom