Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish The Price of the Alliance | EE & MU | OOC

Rezom

R
Jerrick Shado

So...I'm looking at this and I'm actually having trouble figuring out how to do what we mentioned. It looks like most of this is in space. There is a BYOO, but I'm not sure where else to do this unless Jerrick manages to actually get inside the space station?

Unless you want to do starfighter stuff...which Rezom is reletively new at, and would be relying on his speed and instincts.

Rezom

R
Jerrick Shado Getting late, I am working on figuring out how Rezom gets there with a ship. I'll probably post tomorrow evening after I figure it out (a surprising amount of the light crafts don't have hyperdrives, including gunships). But if you end up bored tonight go ahead and get started.

Rezom

R
Jerrick Shado

I managed to figure out what ship I'll get to used (someone helped and told me I could use a specific one). Rezom will probably just hear an alert about the battle and then take off to arrive. I hopefully can make a post later tonight.

Got anything specific for Jerrick?

Jerrick Shado

J
Rezom

I was just gonna have Jerrick pretty much hijack one from a fellow Mando Pilot and do some random sweeps for the Lols

Rezom

R
Jerrick Shado ah heck. Sorry I didn’t post today. Just wasn’t as easy as I hoped. Anyway, would be amusing If Rezom and Jerrick fight. And later Rezom finds the pilot he thought was the one fighting him, because Jerrick semi-hijacked the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom