Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Potentially Most Devastating Characters

Matreya

Lmao nah bro its no sign, we love Morna as a character and see his potential. You just keep him to calm etc. Zaiden got to battle him a bit and he didn't once really lose his cool. But when he shows his strength i see where he could go and what he could do. Basically if i had Morna do what I felt was best, id have him terrorize everything everywhere. Create a galactic inferno

Penumbra said:
Create a galactic inferno
Thats the thing, Everyone thinks that he would be that way, and by going the almost exact opposite, (even dating a girl when others may not) He takes on a whole new personality that can rival others better than if he were to always go around making people become aflame.

However, there was one thread, I forget where, but a Bounty hunter came up and tried to flirt with me, I flirted back and then snapped my fingers to light her hair on fire. It was absolutely funny.

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
I had a character named Varis Drake that I had a major complex thought out for where he would be this psychotic serial killer who was obsessed with making a statement. Which as we all know could get out of hand very fast and a statement becomes a movement. However I never got to play him out.

Also I think *insert any of Cira's characters here* has the potential to really stick a wrench in the galaxy's gears.

@[member="Cael Slade"]

... Oi!! Not ALL my characters are potential volcano's about to explode!

@[member="Morna Imura"] can attest... the Chick-e-dee is a fun girl indeed! No mass genocide tendencies there!

Now practical jokes... that's different!

Chloe Blake is another who I can't see going completely bonkers. @[member="Jorus Merrill"] can attest, even with a broken heart, she didn't go after Alna's head, but wished him the best :)

Who I CAN see going crazy if pushed....

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] again. See Hyperspace jumping genius that can tear your ship in half... with his MIND!

Morna Imura said:
However, there was one thread, I forget where, but a Bounty hunter came up and tried to flirt with me, I flirted back and then snapped my fingers to light her hair on fire. It was absolutely funny.
I remember this
Fondly
And Kris/Ven'Rain still hasn't stopped laughing about it

@[member="Penumbra"]
Hah, feel free to have the unofficial title :p

Cira doesn't do stealth marathons. Her powers are not for show and tell -- considering only five people know she even uses the Force... yeaaahh. She likes to keep that under wraps, and only one of those even knows she is a Disciple of Twilight, much the less just how truly skilled she is in it.

Just because you are the best at a specific skill... doesn't mean that it needs to be used frivolously :p

Vanessa Nacht Seele said:
I remember this Fondly And Kris/Ven'Rain still hasn't stopped laughing about it
I got a few likes for that post, but that was when Morna felt like being an ass.

@[member="Cira"] Chick-a-dee ain't never gonna bring destruction. I even think its against her nature as a whole.

Sarge Potteiger said:
@[member="Cira"]

Never does anything (while arguably being one of the strongest FU's 'round.)

Except that one time she nearly threw me out of a window. Kinda a turn on.

Didn't I try and throw you out of a window once?

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
I'll come from downtown with the darkhorse pick.

@[member="Circe Savan"], written properly and with a bit of PR work.

She could do some of what Je'Gan does, but doesn't have his obligations and responsibilities to limit her actions.
She could do some of what Aleidis does, but doesn't have the restraint of morals or guidelines.

Je'Gan was the Grandmaster of the Jedi as an addendum to his story, after over a decade. Aleidis defeated one of/the most powerful sorcerer in the Galaxy in a duel.

There isn't a single chat around where I haven't seen Circe or her player's name brought up - sometimes in derision, sometimes in connection, and sometimes as a simple common link. Circe's had her fingers in just about every slice of pie out there, stirred up tons of poodoo, and consistently gets away with it... and most importantly, everybody knows who Circe Savan is. Notoriety, for good or ill, is the coin of the realm on a PbP RP forum. Likewise, Circe's always posting and usually online.

If the writer deigned to change her focus, there'd be blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom