Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The possible slowdown

Mkay, so. My posting might slow down a little for a few days, no idea. For all I know it might speed up. Anyway, currently i'm like suffering one of those illnesses where you can't be bothered to move, you don't want to move and the intestines that used to be inside of you now litter the toilet... yeah, you didn't need to know that bit.

Anyway, i'm headed to the docs tomorrow to try and see if they can diagnose me with anything but the way the NHS is it's like a three hour wait to do anything so yeah.

For all I know posts might stay normal, cause I honestly have nothing better to do but type and throw up so yeah. Ether way I won't be posting till after 4PM GMT cause of reasons that cause both my parents work they don't trust me home alone for ten hours a day so I get packed off up my grandparents so yeah.

No idea when this is gonna last till, will probably last until i'm better, so hopefully tomorrow but probably not. Fingers crossed though. If I owe any of you guys topics you think should be priority lemme know and i'll get round to it.

Currently i'm feeling better than I have been, so fingers crossed.

Just a quick warning :D

[member="Quinn Michaels"]

Take it easy and get well soon.

If its stomach related get someone to get you some decent probiotics 5 Billion+, it'll kill it in a matter of hours if its a bug or bad food etc. If its a really bad one might take a day depending on the brand you buy. If not it won't hurt at least to give your body some help (if you can keep it down I know that's tricky sometimes.)

I am in the UK to I usually go for optibac 5 billion general, or a really strong 30 billion Udos make, when I am ill which I keep at home, but that's quite costly and you don't get the full benefit as only so many will colonize.

Yeah I took some bout three or four hours ago. They seem to have started to kick in. I say i'll be good on Wednesday, fingers crossed.

Honestly though, Birmingham. If you're ill, oh, there's a pharmacy on every corner.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
[member="Quinn Michaels"]
Relax, blue boy. If ya gotta poof for a while, go ahead. Stuff happens, like what you mentioned, and that ALWAYS takes priority. Whenever your 100% again, we'll still be here.

Plus, I take more LOAs and pull more disappearing acts than Santa Claus. Seriously! Just ask around!

Little update: Getting better slowly. No longer throwing up like mad, now just dealing with the after illness headache. Rp schedule is now back to normal, which is always nice.

So yeah, i'm basically better :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom