Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plot of the Unknown Regions

Marmora

M
Currently the working name for a possible group to be revealed later this year. The main idea will be set up by myself, however the end result will be a group effort. One in which members have spent time and poured themselves into the group. It requires that all whom join work together, to bring their ideas forward along with their criticism and forge them into something that will bring new ideas, threads and stories to the site. This is not a quick throw together something and hope for the best type of group. This will take planning, brainstorming, editing, arguments, hard work and dedication to see this through to the end.

For those that join the idea itself will be revealed. You will see what the base product is that is to be built upon. All I ask is that if you do join, that you keep what happens in the group within the group. This will be the culmination of multiple writers, all of whom will be asked to keep what we are working on private. I am hoping that by the end when we are ready to reveal what is being worked on, that what we bring to the site, will usher in a new series of stories and plot lines that everyone can enjoy.

LaxKnight

Not Worthy...Yet
Man this sounds awesome. If only I wasn't going somewhere with cruddy (if any) internet connection for a large number of months...

Marmora

M
If anything comes up that you'd fit in, I'll mention you in the thread [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Go join the faction and I'll approve the membership request [member="Lord Eclipsion"]

For others whom may come around and peek in to take a look. Please join if you feel like this is for you. While I can accomplish a lot with the initial set up, I feel that for this idea to truly be every bit that it can be, to bring out its full potential, then the members of the site are needed to add their ideas and help it grow. I look forward to those that have decided to join. Once we have a sizable enough membership, then all the secrets of the Plot shall be revealed and proper work can begin.

Marmora

M
You're welcomed to join [member="Inger strömfire"]. Just go to the faction page and click join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom