Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Platonic Love Triangle

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
9DWUu7L.png
Equipment: 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Gildenweave Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink
Tags: AMCO AMCO | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano
dRUm20K.png

~ A few minutes after the peace treaty end ~

Most of the peace treaty ended quite well, there were a few more issues that needed to be reconciled and clarified later, but in most things everything ended the way the participants wanted, not to mention that apparently the Eternal Empire was now safe. Ingrid couldn't want more than that. When they were done with everything and the participants started to leave the room, she also sent her own bodyguard, her disciple, and the admiral to go where they wanted, their next few days are free. Thus, on behalf of the Eternal Empire, she was only alone in the meeting room.

On the part of the Sith Empire, two had not yet left, one was Adrian, the other Telis. Since it’s quite likely that Adrian and Ingrid were flirting telepathically throughout the peace treaty, the woman was already longing to finally really kiss her lover, now her fiancé. If this peace treaty hadn’t happened today, she would have been more direct now and smiled. After all, Telis knew what the woman was like, she didn't have to hide it from the man. However, due to the events of today, she did not do so.

She was just as cold, distant, though she would have jumped into Adrian's neck and arm laughing and smiling. She was happy, yes, but now she was suppressing that feeling as much as the nervousness and anger she felt for Telis. The Overlord would have gladly slapped the man and shouted at him how he could be so stupid and how he could misunderstand what she had done and said. But she also suppressed these, as always, almost everything. The woman was a perfect ice sculpture even now, even though she had really nurtured strong emotions in the direction of both men.

Only those of a completely different nature. The situation with three people here was quite unpleasant. On the one hand, an awkward silence sat in the room, and on the other hand, Ingrid knew that no one understood what the interlude between her and Telis was. It was still there that only Ingrid knew how the man felt about Adrian. The red-haired woman had the feeling again that she was carrying too much burden and hoped that Adrian would not make matters worse, involuntarily. That is why she decided that retreat was the most expedient.

”Lord Aagenti, Darth Prospero, unless you want something from me yet, I think I'll get back to my suite.”

~ And I hope to see you soon, handsome! ~ she sent a message to her lover in a flirtatious “voice”.

She hadn't moved yet, she wanted to hear the answers first. Of course, if for some reason the two men still wanted her to stay here because they wanted to talk to her, she was polite enough not to run away but to stay still. Even if everything was very embarrassing and uncomfortable in this situation.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom