Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The People Suffer For The Crown (Solan/Aedan)

Kesh​
Twas time to take back that which was the Shadows, and use them for something rather than watch the old Gods of Death shiver away with time. Twas time to beat the Prince of Shadows back into the Light, and bathe in the bliss of his arrogance to take what he thought was all his.​
King or not, he would either give back what he took, or watch as his people burned for hailing a king like the such he was. They would be punished for his crimes, for his injustice, and his failing loyalty to the real King of Shadows.​

Two kings versus one.​

The Gods of Death awaited their heralds.​
Romeo found himself drifting just outside Kesh's system in the Ryuk, the first God of Death to be created. There he sat in his chair, awaiting to give the order for the rest of the Hikage Armada to follow behind. It had dwarfed in size since having to leave most of the armada to protect Eclipstica, thanks to a certain someone. The former Shadow King had told the members, they were free to use, and have whatever they needed, not take everything for themselves. The Vahla halfbreed was a disgrace to be crowned king.

Fingers tapped on the arm of the chair, as Romeo watched the planet rotate on it's axis. The Drakon Regiment prepared in the belly of the Death God, Drakon Dropships, and Starfighters prepared. Dark Jedi awaited Romeo's command on the bridge, all standing stout, and loyal.

A white mask covered the man's face, a symbol to all that he was no longer Romeo Sin who they had all known, Aedan himself at witnessed the changes that came slowly but surely. The shield Solan had hoped to make out of Romeo backfired. Now, he was a sword of the darkside, the coming incarnation of Vahl herself.

"Aedan, when shall we proceed?"

The sinister voice of Sin echoed through the com.

[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

Hikage Armada​
Drakon Regiment​

Aedan yawned as he lounged in the command chair of the command ship of the Dragoon Flotilla a Scintel-class cruiser. Looking out the front viewport he saw his forced arrayed before a hodge podge of ships suiting the Pirate King he was nodding his head his ships started to move to the left and in a large circle so that their forces would have to be taken on two fronts instead of one. Tapping his fingers against the arms of the command chair he started to hum absently the ships at his command moving into position calmly. "Whenever you are ready Romeo I am just waiting for the party to start."

Dragoon Flotilla​
[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Over Kesh​
Location: Aboard the Bridge of the Skyborn, Infernus Class Heavy Cruiser
Forces: (This is what you get for attacking the planet itself... sorry man, i came prepared.)​
Fleet Composition: Keshiri Royal Navy​

[*]2x Nimix Heavy Cruisers (625m each)

[*]2x Adventurous Class Cruisers (556m each)

[*]6x Hapan Battle Dragons (500m each)

[*]12x Dire Class Patrol Ships (100m each)

[*]2x Cyracuse Drone Carriers (200m each) (Modified to fire off the Droppods)

[*]2x Adamantine Siege Frigates (300m each)
  • None

[*]6x Karakter Pocket Carriers (220m each)

[*]4x Hammerhead Frigates (315m each)

[*]10x Preatorian Corvettes (180m each)

[*]10x Vainglorious Cruisers (120m each)
  • None

[*]6x Katana Class Corvettes (180m each)
  • None

[*]1x XR-12 Frontier Outposts (750m each)

[*]1x Bavos Heavy Defense Platform (1300m)

[*]2x FireStar Defense station (?m each)
  • None

[*]6x Type 1 Light Defense stations (200m each)
  • None
Fleet Composition: Aurora Corporate Detachment​
(Not to Engage unless necessary for defense of assets)​

[*]2x Illustrious Class Close Support Cruiser (750m Each)

[*]
5x Sentinel Class Frigates (220m Each)

[*]
4x Firezone-Class Minelayer (150 Each)

• None

[*]
4x Eliminator Support Corvette (180 Each)

(Go Here for the rest of what i cared to do right now...)​
Solan sighed as he leaned back in his seat and glanced over the planet's surface as he smiled. Recently the inclusion of a new Ion Cannon had been added to the defense of his planet that should be able to cycle out a shot to protect his home every thirty minutes. It was a long cool-down but none the less a powerful weapon that he would be interested to test the next chance he had the opportunity to. There was something nagging at him in the back of his head as he sat on the bridge of his new flagship but what it was he could not figure out. What was it that he so curiously found within his mind, what was it that was poking at the back of his head like a annoying tick.​
"Kira, why is it i always get this feeling when i know that something irritating is about to happen..." He glanced at the form of the dark furred Ashlan wolf that stared back up to him, blue in its color normally though darkened by his own influence in their bond. His connection to the darkside altered his friend but not to the point where her fur had become pitch black, infact it had almost returned to a radiant blue color lately due to his restriction on himself and attempts to fix the corruption he had caused to himself as is.​
None the less he waited for her response and as it came through he glared at her. "Hey, you are far more irritating than me you pain in my ass..." The glare remained only for a few more seconds before he smiled and sighed, Kira's form running up to his shoulder as she clawed her way up and sat there. "Still though, something is strange here.... Captain, alert the Frontier Station and give me a update on any anomalies..." The Officer nodded before leaving, Solan's eyes returning to Kesh's surface.​
[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Romeo Sin"]​

Aedan whistled softly as he saw the fleet arrayed against them various strategies filling his mind before he finally shrugged and gestured the Dragoon's Folly pushing forward as he opened a system wide com speaking over it. "Hey umm Solan its Aedan mind pushing a single ship forward so we could speak by chance?" Aedan leaned back in the command throne one leg resting on the arm of the chair absently. He activated a private com to [member="Romeo Sin"] "Romeo sit back and stay quiet for now I am going to talk to Solan."

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]

Romeo listened to Aedan's coms, and even stayed back as he had ordered Romeo. "Are you going to listen to him?" Celty asked the Dark Jedi who in returned shook his head yes. "Of course I am going to listen. Do you take me for?" Romeo sat back, and relaxed. "All Drakons....stand down."
The men halted in a sigh of anger. "That sounds about right, he wants to do something stupid, then halt the striking hand. Come on guys, drinks on me." They all moved towards the chow hall to drink.

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

If solan's ear could perk, it would at the sound of Aedan's voice. "Aedan Miles? Where the hell are you my old friend..." He looked at an officer who had let the message through before turning his eyes back to the screen and raised a brow. "Take a single ship out? Why didn't you simply come to the palace. You of all people should know that you are welcome in my home." He sighed and waved his hand to the Captain who would turn his cruiser towards open space, waiting till he saw the stars and the ship moved away from the planet. "So where are you anyways?"

Aedan chuckled as he leaned back waving a hand so that his ship fired a missile with a timed detonation to reveal his position calmly stating. "Follow the fireworks old friend I actually came here with Romeo he wants to negotiate the return of some ships and I would like to talk to you about acquiring a ship actually. I see you are still using my Dire-class how are they treating you?" Aedan stood and made his way towards a meeting room on the Scintel-class cruiser calmly walking his halls while humming a dark tune to himself.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

He laughed as Aedan brought up the Dire class ships. It had been a while since those had seen real combat but these days they mostly dealt with pirates and protecting trade. "Ya, sorry about that my old friend. With the vanishing of the Vitae i couldn't trust the Kathol Sector to protect itself, the ships have been hard at work making sure that Kesh and its surrounding worlds are well protected. The presence of the Black Rose helped that fact but they were simply pseudo sith in the end and i couldn't trust them to protect the people of the Outer Rim..." His eyes watched the detonation of the missile with a raised brow. "Romeo ehh? Where is that pain in the ass anyways?"

Aedan chuckled and hesitantly answered Solan's question. "Sitting back with the rest of our considerably smaller fleet compared to yours. But I will have some refreshments prepared for you if you would join me on the Dragoon's Folly its the newest ship I acquired cost me more than its worth but hey I have a weakness for nice ships." Aedan sat down in a couch tapping his foot on the floor absently.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

"Im pretty sure i left quite a bit behind on Eclipstica... what happened to the Empire's fleet?" Solan's brow furrowed, he had remembered taking quite a bit but he had also remembered leaving a defense force over the planet. Sure he had not been out that way in a long time, a very very long time. But he knew well enough that things were ever changing. "And what about the fleets of the Vitae, i remember us acquiring a large fleet for it." He tried to think about the past, it had been months and he had been focused on this one place. For a moment his eyes visibly shifted again as he turned his head slightly to look behind him at the far wall. "Anyways, there is no need for the refreshments Aedan."

With that he smiled again and turned his eyes back to the old ally. "By the way, you mentioned a new ship? Any model that i might know?" His own hand patted the arm of the command chair beside him. "This old thing is actually a one of a kind i bought off a far world in the northern reaches of the galaxy, actually near Eclipstica itself. A beauty of a ship for its size."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Aedan chuckles lightly as he leans back crossing his arms lightly before he shrugged a bit gesturing with his arm. "This new ship is a Scintel-class Cruiser." Aedan shrugged as he leaned back stretching and rolling his shoulders a bit. Aedan sighed before leaning forward calmly his eyes half closed as he smirked. "Thats not what a message from Kezeroth left for me told me."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Solan raised a brow as he scrounged the inner sanctum of his mind for the name of the ship while he heard Aedan speak. "Kezeroth is still alive? Color me surprised. And Ya, i distinctly remembering leaving a Shinigami over the planet as well as a number of support ships, and as for the Vitae's fleets... well i barely took anything from them in my leaving being that they needed them to defend their borders. Now though, they should be just sitting around if they aren't being used..." He rubbed his chin. Had pirates gotten ahold of the ships that the Vitae could no longer field. He knew well enough that the old fox could not use them, his planet barely had enough people to protect themselves much less others.

This bit of news visibly worried him as he looked down and unhooked a datapad from his side and opened up a spreadsheet. "Captain, i want information from Kal'Shebbol and Demonsgate, we should still have some forces stationed near or on either of them. Any whispers of Pirates using old Vitae Ships will be sent to me immediately." He waited for a nod from the captain before returning his eyes to Aedan. "I should be nearing you, going to set my ship into standby and wait for you here Aedan, do hurry along, we need to get this done as soon as possible."

Aedan nodded and jogged towards the hangar hopping into his personal fighter it took off and flew towards Solan's ship quickly landing in the hangar he made his way towards where Solan sat his movements measured and smirking he nodded to Solan as he made his way onto the bridge leaning against the wall. He looked around lightly and gestured towards the view port. "So tell me Solan any chance you would be willing to part any of your fairly impressive fleet as well as some Shinigami?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Solan blinked at the speed in which Aedan had made his way to his own bridge, laughing as he watched the man lean against the side with his hand coming to scratch at his head. "As to the shinigamis... they have been in the docks for a bit being kept in storage so to speak... my rule is about protection and i saw little reason to show off Star Destroyers that would cost far too much to upkeep. As for the rest of the fleet though becomes an interest of mine. What is it that you and Romeo plan to do." He rested his hand on the arm of his command chair with a slightly sorrowful look. "Aedan, you and I both know Romeo is unstable normally and after his recent revival and away from my eye i know that he has likely fallen back into a place i tried to bring him out of. What is it you two plan to use the ships for?"

Aedan actually starts to laugh pushing away from the wall he spreads his arms and smirks darkly. "Why that is simple. Raid and slaughter the Sith. What else would I be doing? We need them to supply our own men with ships to crew. Romeo is fine a bit on the blood thirsty side when it comes to Sith but he doesn't wish to harm any innocents."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

He sighed as his hand went to leave the arm of the command chair, the form of Kira appearing. The blue furred Ashlan brought its eyes up to look into Solan's face and for a few seconds solan found himself talking to the wolf in his mind. This was the same, raids and slaughter. It was things he wanted to change and end... doing it to the Sith was not the issue he had, doing it to anyone was. "Aedan Miles, you and I have known eachother for a long time. Back when i and Yusan Fenn both pretended to be the Void and to carry on the legacy of a Pirate that hunted slavers. In that time since then, in my time serving the Vitae and the Empire i learned something."

He paused to look at Aedan in the eyes now. "Falling into the footsteps of another to deal with them, this war of fighting fire with fire that not only you propose but the Jedi have been attempting for thousands of years. It wont end the threat of the Sith. Ever. All it will do is raise the body count until we have an event the size of Katarr, Mandalor, or Alderaan. Those with our strength, and with teh power of those behind us should be used as shields, not blades being plunged into the hearts of people that are monsters." He sighed and smiled. "So if you want my people's protectors, my people's shields. Then you better be damned if you don't think im joining in. I may not use the darkside anymore, but that doesn't mean my mind isn't any slower."

Aedan calmly shock his head lightly as he laughs loudly. ​"Sorry old friend but my new group believes that to fight darkness you need to use the darkness. Some people believe in the shield but I whole heartedly believe in the sword. That is why I need ships not to shield but to destroy." Aedan's violet eyes stared straight at Solan calmly. "If that is something you can't do I understand but I would like you to transfer some of the Shinigami you have to me so I can store them with the other ships."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

His eyes didn't move from the man but he nodded. "Very well... but i hope you know that if you guys ever need the help im still around. Ive missed the fighting as it is." He smiled again and laughed to himself as he found his hand moving into a fist and out of one. "Hell, not sure i still remember how to fight as well as i used to..." He let his eyes focus on it for a second before addressing the second part. "The Shinigami's? Go ahead and take them all Aedan. I was keeping them safe for that dark haired bastard anyways, though do pass on the message that if i start hearing about Genocides, ill be sure to return and take them back." He laughed a bit as his eyes returned to his old friend.

Aedan offers him a grin and gestures before turning to leave stopping he looks over his shoulder and shrugs. "I will keep that in mind. But thanks for giving back the Shinigami's at least. Now I am off to plan a coupe raids and prepare my new army." With a smirk Aedan bowed again before turning and calmly making his way to the Devastator that he flew over his violet eyes flickering darkly as he laughs.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Solan sighed and collapsed in the chair. The simple taste of excitement in joining the fight once more urging him to simply give it up and turn back on his efforts but he could only sigh. "Captain, have the Destroyers towed out to Miles' ships and get us back to Kesh. Im going to need a drink after this whole situation until i can clear my head."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom