Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Path

"Oh, so my children have the same title? I never knew!"

Just something to be added to her own list of titles. Not that she really would ever introduce herself in that manner. Unless she needed to. Closing her palm when the story was finished, it summed up much of what had happened in her life since she had last visited Veradune.

"That would be nice."

Feeling the wonder from her brother, Jairdain turned to look at him through the Force.

"What are you thinking? Of course, I could just pry it out of your head but that wouldn't be polite."

Giving Vulps a bit of a mischievous smile, she waited on his answer.

Vulpesen Vulpesen

"Technically, they could secede me, but that's generally done by vote and I think my kids will have the better claim assuming it stays in the family." Jairdain's question brought Vulpesen eyes up to meet her. "When I was a kid, I just had Zarro. He was kind and I was happy to live with him, but I was still the only human in a community of well... not humans. Then I joined the jedi and for all the praise, there was something about me that just didn't fit in. Its what drove me away after I attempted to go undercover with the sith." His arms spread out, indicating all that was around them. "Now, I'm here. I have a people, a culture, and with you, a growing family. Jair, I went from just a kid with the force and only the vaguest idea of what his parents were like, to this."

Jairdain Jairdain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom