Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Path marked in Blood

Kyrel had searched far and wide for monsters who would aid him. He sought strange beings, and odd creatures cause of his quest to dominate all life in the galaxy. His path started with reading Maw reports of a blood sucker who had been working as a bounty hunter. The World Eater had taken strange interest in her and after reading the reports had sought her out. Of course it wasn’t easy for it had taken weeks just to get a hint of her trail. Regardless this didn’t stop his resolve in trying to hunt her down, for he knew that the ghosts would always come to light sooner or later.

He started to carve a swathe of carnage in hopes of finding the one they called “Jackal.” His path led him to informant after informant, from Kessel all the way to the Wheel and finally led him to Nar Shaddaa. Only there on the smugglers moon did he learn of where he would seek her out. Finding her on the sister world of Nal Hutta just right under his nose. His carnage after weeks of searching had finally paid off, and soon the hulking monster would find himself wading through the thick swampy surface that was supposedly called “The Hutts jewel.” He couldn’t think of anything worse as he followed along a remote path letting his monstrous instincts guide him.

Soon he could sense the stench of death, not that of fresh death but instead it was old. As if it had been present for the long term Kyrel would tread carefully through the swamp. No sounds could be made, yet even with the walking abomination he was he would seek this hunter out one way or another. Soon his sight was filled with the sight of a shack bones from corpses past were all over, and soon Kyrel was starting to feel like home.

The Devourer proceeded to tread lightly. Walking carefully through the fog of the swamp he would approach the shack. He couldn’t sense anyone as far as he was aware of, yet the monster remained ever vigilant in case something were to occur. He approached the shack and with a closed fist would start to knock loudly on the door. He waited after what it felt like he was going to punch a hole through the door. “Hello! Anyone still living here?” He asked curiously.

@“Jackal”

oXLikj1.png

4LpCJwk.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Home
Tag | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Some of the best roads are the ones long traveled, and if Kyrel was seeking a fellow monster.. Then he would find one deep in those foreign swamps. The shack lie on a slight hill, made from random sections of scrap metal and wood from the area. Humble enough in appearance yet coated with the stench of death, none would answer the door as he knocked. Instead, the man would find that the door wasn't even locked nor fully closed. His knocks caused the door to steadily creak open, revealing the darkness inside the building.

Smells instantly flow out from the door, and as the sun struggled to pierce the many trees, what rays of light that did cut through the veil had allowed Kyrel to see a table that was accompanied by a single chair. Adorning the table looked to be a body that had been picked almost clean, with some of the bones even missing, visible teeth marks could be seen... Suggested whatever had hunted this person had the bite force to easily get through bones even.

Faint sounds of a fan can be heard off in the shadows, and the humming of a distant fridge gave a clear sign this place was it. The last hideouts were simply just hiding spots littered with some bones, yet this spot seemed to be much more lived in.

The encroaching rays of light would show Kyrel that a lightswitch was next to the door, it was dusty.. Suggesting it hadn't seen any use in a long time.

4LpCJwk.png

Kyrel would stand in front of the old and ruined shack that could barely pass for a house. He could smell the scent of old death that had clung thick to the air. It was a scent living beings couldn’t detect, but for Kyrel and his unnatural abilities regarding that of the undead he could tell someone had made this home into something that was could be referred as no more than just a simple house of horrors. Still Kyrel had remained largely unchanged of this, and overall didn’t seem afraid what was lurking inside.

He almost kicked down the door, but instead one simple gesture would cause the door to crack slightly in an eerie fashion. He would try to turn on the lights, and still there was nothing to appear from that save for Darkness itself. Kyrel would wander slowly through the wooden shack, and as he felt that he wondered through the dilapidated ruin one could barely pass for a home the Master of the Knights of Ren could sense that a being was here, alive or undead he wasn’t entirely sure.

“I know you are here… You would be surprised to hear the amount of trouble it took in just finding you alone.” He spoke aloud, with the booming voice enhanced by synthetic vocabulators had caused his voice to boom throughout the shack. His fingers were resting against the large spear that had accompanied his side. He would stand there as motionless as a statue and simply wait for what would happen next. For him to decide if this was just simply a wild goose chase.

@“Jackal”

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Home

The lights would indeed flick on after stuttering for a moment, allowing the rest of the room to be seen. Assortments of skulls and other bones decorated the shelves of the place, an old computer sat there on a desk, not on at the moment.

Deeper as he explored, Kyrel would find a little room that held a rugged bed that was strangely empty, was this just a goose chase after all?

Soon, his senses could feel a presence in that room, gazing up he could see Jackal hanging off the ceiling by her clawed feet like a bat, wrapped up in a tight bundle of blanket. She seemed to have been snoring away, within some sort of light hibernation after eating whoever it was on the kitchen table.

Recently her body was on the cusp of turning into a highblood, resulting in the need for more food and rest. His booming voice waking the pale woman some, inhuman crimson eyes opening... A quick study had led Jackal to figure this man to be a Sith, with a yawn her fanged maw could be seen.

"Do you always happen to barge into a lady's home?"

The blanket is dropped down to the floor next to him as Jackal stretches out her arms, exposing some bat-like wings that seemed to sprout from her underarms for just a moment before the wing-like flesh retracts back into the arm.

"I am going to assume you did try to knock... My apologies that you had to come wake me."

Jackal rubs at her eyes after dropping down from the ceiling, landing on her feet that appeared more human now. They open a drawer and pull out a pen and paper, clicking the pen before gazing back up at the unknown Sith, not knowing this man was the "world eater"

"Alright.. So who am I killing and what is the prefered payment?"

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Kyrel was curious in meeting the so called bloodsucker. He had heard of her kind before, yet someone like her was truly rare throughout the galaxy. He could say this would be one of the first times that Kyrel would encounter a monster just like him. He wandered into the dark shack one could even dare call a house. For someone that had been a hunter they didn’t seem to spend what credits they earned in a more suitable dwelling. With his undead visage seeing through the dark was not a challenge for him, in fact he could see old blood stains, pieces of bone, flesh and hair strewn about the shack. Most likely all that remained of the meals she lured back into her home.

He would take slow steps that would cause the wood underneath him start to creak eerily. He would then look up as he walked around a little more. His heavy steps making the slightest of sounds as he looked up to see a woman hanging from the ceiling as if she was trying to sleep. Kyrel stood there impatiently. She voiced still waking up if he had already tried to wake her. Instead Kyrel said nothing as he watched a blanket drop to the ground, and what appeared as if bat wings came from her arms, before they appeared normal and she would drop down. Looking up at him, Kyrel would say nothing at first to the Vampire woman.

When she appeared with what looked to be a pen, and a paper to write down any information is when Kyrel began to speak. “You don’t know who I am do you??? You have no idea the trail of bodies I had to make to find you… No bloodsucker I didn’t come for a job, although if you seek riches do know I possess riches that I not know what to do with… I’ve come seeking a fellow monster.” He said the blackened gaze of the mask visor would stare into her. Black blood would slowly pour down from the sides of his lips as he spoke.

@“Jackal”

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Home

She sets down the pen and paper, seeing as this one didn't seem to be looking for a job to be done.

"No I can't say I have heard of you if I must be honest, as for the trail of bodies... Well that is half the fun, isn't it?"

Jackal gives the man a sly wink before she notices the blackened blood, causing the Sangir to raise a brow as its stench was picked up by her nostrils, could she try a little taste?

"Fellow monsters... Mm alright, and what is it you are wanting to do with these 'monsters' then?"

The Sangir continues to eye the blood for a time before moving her eyes back up at his visor.

"You don't have to keep that mask on if it isn't comfortable, I am not one to judge based on looks... And this might sound strange, but might I have a taste?"

They gesture to the dark blood that was leaking down.

"It smells of death, very bittersweet decay... Actually, maybe that is just you?

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Kyrel didn't know what to think of the bloodsucker so far. He expected someone to be a bit more intimidating, and to his surprise he found that she didn't seem that terrifying compared to he was. Right now he seemed to have been most irritated about journeying a long way, leaving corpses in his wake only to come across a sleepy vamp who didn't care. Or just seemed like all of this was just a game to her. He sighed a little when she explained how the trail of bodies simply meant that it was all part of the fun. Fun was something else entirely to Kyrel as he saw the trail of bodies he left in his wake as something akin to an inconvenience as of late.

Then when she had gestured to the black blood starting to ooze down from his own lips. He felt even more annoyed by suggesting he take his mask off. Finally he spoke sounding none too pleased. "Do you think that me having to leave a trail of bodies is fun? Now you are suggesting to try some of my blood. You wouldn't want that even if you are a bloodsucker it has been contaminated. It's a black liquid that functions like a pathogen a mix of Black Wing Virus and alchemized Sith poison. Unless you wanna get infected then I suggest you rethink that." He warned sternly, as he didn't know if the girl was serious, or just felt like nibbling on something.

He looked around the shack, and he noticed that it was covered in filth. The stench of death had clung thick in the air, but he had grown used to it for so long he always had felt stale to him regardless. "As for monsters I do not know... Perhaps I seek to create someone more like me? A companion, a confidant similar to when the Sith brought me out of Hell." He looked at her and when she suggested before about his mask he decided to show her. His hands placed on a grafted death mask. She could hear the hiss of steam, and more droplets of blood by the time he started to remove the white mask she could see that bits of flesh were melted away. More muscle and skeletal features were shown until she could see his face. His teeth was blackened red, with the blood constantly dripping down. "Does this please you bloodsucker?" He asked his blackened eyes remained fixed on her gaze.

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Home

This was not a regular customer, at the mention of a virus she had no idea of... Jackal takes a step back, claws retracting back into normal nails.

"I apologize then, it is just that you smell bittersweet to me. Ahem.. Now on to what you seek, I think we can make something work out of this idea."

The Sangir starts to wake up now, zipping around the home at inhuman speeds as they put together a whole assortment of bones and parts. Soon there was a whole collection of preserved parts within jars and plenty of bones for whatever was needed, the idea of expanding her knowledge on raising the dead was rather exciting.

They snap their fingers twice, making a "husk" shamble in from the backdoor.. A corpse who had been drained to the point of looking like a mummy yet was still walking thanks to the Sangir's anima.

"I have a subject here that will work nicely, the body could be used as a base for more parts to be added and or removed... Unless you wish for a fresh body?"

It was clear that she was rather thrilled about this project, she lifts the husk with one arm and simply sets the thing upon the table, cutting it open from the neck to the crotch with a black claw so that Kyrel could see the insides of the being.

"As we can see, this subject is almost in perfect condition! Still has all the juicy insides, all ready to be used.. Despite the fact that this one has been "dead" for quite some time."

The anima that Jackal produced seemed to preserve organics better than anything else, this zombie-like creature had organs still perfect enough to even transplant them into a normal being.

"Also, please, you may call me.. Jackal."

She gives Kyrel a fanged smile, perhaps it was best not to judge a book by its cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom