Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species The Parmissian Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
20130620_224621_thumb.jpg

Credit goes to the makers of Drakengard 3

Name: The Parmissian Flower
Designation: Flora
Homeworld: N/A?
Language: None
Average height of adults: half a meter? I don't know tbh
Skin color: Pink and white
Hair color: None
Breathes: Type 1
Strengths: Only being of it's kind, feeds off the force, and is infused with the powdered remains of a pink color crystal
Weaknesses: ONLY being of it's kind, is small, goes unstable when given too much Force energy, and grows in the skull of a 20 year old Zelosian woman
Distinctions: the flower is small, pink and white, and attached to Charlotte's skull...
Average Lifespan: As long as Charlotte lives
Races: None
Estimated Population: 1
Diet: Residual force energy and whatever Charlotte takes in
Communication: None
Culture: None
Technology level: None
General behavior: N/A?
History: The Parmissian Flower is really a sort of a living graft for Charlotte, it was once a flower that was infused with the powered remains of a pink color crystal. It was attached to Charlotte's right eye socket when she was made using synthesized Zelosian DNA and while it hinders her normal eyesight and depth perception, it doesn't truly effect the use of Force Sight. The Parmissian Flower was attached when Charlotte lost the sight in her right eye suddenly for reasons no one would understand. The reason, was a disease that rapidly took effect in her right eye, but was fought off from the other parts of her body due to it effecting so rapidly, it grew weaker than normal when it took out her right eye's sight.
Notable Player-Characters: N/A (can't be played)
Intent: To make "The Parmissian Flower" more easy to know more about and to make a living graft that can almost act as a replacement for Charlotte's right eye at the same time due to more history for Charlotte being imagined.

Wow... the more threads I use Charlotte in, the more possible dev threads involving a simple explanation about the flower could pop up >_< And the longer this takes to be judged, the more threads come up

[member="Charlotte Homura"]

I apologize for the wait. This submission is UNDER REVIEW, and you will be tagged by myself or another Codex Judge when one of two things happens:

1) There are edits being requested.

2) There are no (further) edits required.

Please refrain from posting further in this thread until one of the above occurs, as this forum is not for idle chit-chat. Thank you. :)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

Hello I shall be taking this over.

First major thing.... I read the dev threads and there is little to no mention of the flower being there let alone created. I would like to see more for the dev thread about the creation of the flower and why it was chosen to be created in the eye socket of a zelosian female.

Second major thing, the plant can't feed off the force energy of the dead if it is feeding off Charlotte that would mean to imply she is dead and or immortal which is against the rules.

Third major thing I would like to see more fleshed out information in the history. Why was it created? What purpose does it serve aside from putting a flower in someones eye?

Fourth major thing is force sensitive flowers generally ones such at the Orchid were able to communicate with the being they were near or bonded to.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

First Dev thread I intended to show the creation, then when Circe posted, it kinda went out of focus from there. The second one has an explanation as to Charlotte's existence and the flower in Charlotte's words, not a direct excerpt from my mind as I can't seem to think of how to explain this myself

I'll edit the sub to include the method as I admit, I never thought of the method till now

A thing to note would be "I am not sure how to write it's creation without Circe's help."

And finally, I didn't know a force sensitive flower could talk telepathically to the being it was bonded with

I'll edit the history when Circe helps me more is what I mean by the third part

Okay reading the third dev thread just... opened a whole new thing.

Alright

First major problem now is vongspawn and vong created things generally cannot feel the force and would have no need to feed off of it. I'd suggest ditching any and all inclinations that this is vongtech/species

Second is there is still no thread for the creation there is just "I made her and this" always better to show over tell, the third thread doesn't meet the minimum for a dev thread additionally.

Third the reasoning for it being created can be a mystery and forgotten to the IC but this is building the lord of the site. The submission needs those details.

Fourth there is very little, each thread you show is an explanation but it doesn't feel like one. They don't tell why this was done other then Circe could do it so she did. The part for her blinding Charlotte because a flower in the eyes would help additionally makes no sense as Zelosian eyesight is already terrible. They can't see at night which is when one of their most dangerous predators comes out.

Make these edits and @mention me

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I have done what you asked, but not in a way you mentioned, as me and Circe had a totally different idea for it in general now.

Basically, this is a nearly complete remake. It isn't vongtech or vongspawn, it's merely a living replacement for Charlotte's right eyeball now

There are pink crystals but from how this sounds the powdered crystals was used to create it. A crystal that has force evergy varies in power and connection to the force

Alright

Number One change mentions of an energy crystal being used for a color crystal there is still some force energy but not as much.

Number two remove mention of vongspawn

Do that and this looked like it can be approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom