Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pantheon Never Truly Dies (ORC)

Exocron

Taking one of the public transports that had gotten me from Iron Empire Space, to open space, and then across the galaxy to Exocron, I finally stood upon the ground that my religion, my home was founded. I breathed in the air. Smelling the planet and my home. It felt good, but foreign to me. Having spent years upon years within the Netherworld, this planet had changed. Like coming to your old house but all the furnishings were moved or changed. It felt strange, but still the same. I looked around casually. Trying to figure out exactly where on the planet I was.

Moving through the city, I found that I was within the new place that was governed by the local forces. However, they were overseen by the ORC. A group of men and women and aliens who worked together to make sure that everything was on par. However, the banners that had once been of the Moross Pantheon, and the Gods' silhouettes were now gone. It saddened me to see this, but still felt glad that the world had moved on after our departure.

Finding the exact correspondent location at which I was at by picking someone's pocket of their datapad. Looking up the city and remembering on the planet where the Palace had once been. Leading onward, I hurriedly walked through the streets once more to a pub. I saw a few speeders that were sitting out there. One man had just gotten off of his custom one. Black with blue flames along the side. Rather stupid to have it painted, but nonetheless, as he was getting up to enter the bar, I rammed into him. Apologizing to him for running into him.

As he walked in, I opened my hand to have a set of keys to the speeder. Smiling slightly to myself, I hopped on and turned over the engine. The rumble was rather loud, and within a few moments the man popped back out to hear his speeder turning on. He started to yell, but I couldn't quite hear him over the roar of the speeder as I took off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

After a few kilometers away, I came to the end of the road. While it then became plains of various grasses and plantlife, I still floated over the top of these fields at a steady speed. Eventually slowing down as I came upon a rather large line of trees. This was Fairly close to where I needed to be. Stopping the speeder down at the treeline, I hopped off and looked through the trees. Trying to find any possible sight of where it could be. However, I could not.

Damn it.

That would mean I would have to go into the forest to find it, and with how large it was, I doubted I could find it in a day's time. This would take quite a while. Before I could even start, a speeder came by. Stopping, I did see the insignia of a local police force on the side. Stopping, the police had came up to me. Slowing down and then looking over the speeder at me.

"You know this forest is off limits right?"
"No I do not. Why is that?"
"Classified."
"I do-"
"I do what Miss?"
"Nothing. I'll be on my way."

Nodding his head that the man had done his job, I got onto the sparrow and started it up. Pulling away, I drove out a bit of a ways and then lowered the speeder into the grass. Hiding for a moment. I then began to wait. Wait for the police to leave.

If this place was off limits, then I would have to sneak in, and make my way through the forest, break into whatever blockades they may have, and retrieve whatever I could. These police forces shouldn't own this. It saddened me that this history was locked away, that my home was preventing me from reaching what I had once owned. Now that I had claimed the title of godhood for the pantheon, I deserved, and owned everything in that temple and palace.

I will break in. Even if they didn't like it.

[member="Vaudin Miir"],

Jak Skirata

J
Exocron

What was a Judge's duty? They had no official title, no official power within the systems that made up the Coalition. They followed no particular laws and really they didn't even have the official authority to arrest or kill anyone. Why then were kids so enamored by his sawed off blaster carbine or his crude lightsaber that looked like a toddler Jedi had constructed? Why did militia men and women buy him drink at random starports and space stations? He told few what he did and what he was and he preferred solitude, it made his job easier. He pondered these things as he trekked through the forest one woman had just been turned away from.

Local authorities let him in with no resistance. A flash of his lightsaber and he was inside. Exocron truly was a garden world. The tall trees reminded him of the Galek Tree forests of Mandalore. He was headed for a temple. He had been following a Dark Jedi grave robber throughout the Out Rim Coalition. Some backwater planet had posted a bounty on the person after they had robbed the wrong shrine. They had caused quite the ruckus in their escape.

Sometimes it paid well to be a judge.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
[media]https://youtu.be/jHS8LAqHyHs[/media]

Vaudin sat on the hull of his ship in a lawnchair with music playing from the speakers of one of the ship's droids. He lifted a glass of sweet tea to his lips as he saw a local security force swing up and hover beside his ship.

"Hey, Miir!" One officer called up and earned an eye roll from the Iktotchi as he forced himself to stand his flowered shirt blowing in the breeze.

"Krick?" He yelled down to the man, "The kark you want? I fot my permits at the port already."

"None of that!" The EXSec officer yelled back up, "I saw a girl earlier. She seemed a bit confused thought maybe she was with you she came from this way."

"Girl?" Vaudin replied a little reserved, he wished there was a girl here, "I'm the only one about and the crew stopped off in the city for shore leave. What she look like?"

"About 5 five-nine, blue eyes, tatoos." The man said, "Looked like the sort that might run with a pirate like you."

"PIRATE!?" Vaudin exclaimed indignantly, "I will have you know I am a legitimate political leader of a proud people."

"And a Pirate." The man replied nodding.

"I'll check it out, ok?" He replied as he walked away from the edge and climbed back into the ship to put on some pants.

Thirty minutes latter he was wandering the boarder of the forest and looking for the woman they described, he didn't bother saying he only had one woman on crew and knew she wasn't running around alone. But something about the situation tugged at his senses in a way he was sure meant something. He only hoped he could help the woman before she got lost out here.

[member="Kalee Bladesworn"] [member="Davin Skirata"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom