Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Padawan

Placeholder 0123

P
There it was. Proof that his Padawan could handle himself. Graxin had been worried that they would have to remain on Ossus for a time, so that he could teach his student the rawest of basics. Clearly, that was not the case, though he would not have complained if it wasn't. Graxin had been a particularly slow learner, and had no place to judge another on the pace they took.

He set his hands on his hips, and gazed up at his student. His lips curled into a satisfied smile, and he offered an approving nod. "Rough, but you did it." He stated plainly. "Faster than I ever could when I began. These exercises that we've done...practice them each day. Perfect your skills." His smile broadened. "A Jedi can never afford to let his skills rust, after all."

With that, he tossed a small datachip up toward his Padawan, fully confident that Kaigann would catch it. "Gives you access to my ship, the Mephirium. We'll be leaving for Naboo tomorrow, then Gratos. I suggest you pack. I have a meeting with the Grandmaster before we go."

He turned to leave at that. Normally, he would have remained to instruct Kaigann further, and develop a bond with the boy. However, he had more pressing matters right now. "I'm looking forward to teaching you Kaigann."

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Standing overhead of his master, Kaigann gazed downward as Graxin spoke of in approval of his accomplishment. His master advised him of further training and practice in each of the arts he had partook in this day, he would indeed need to practice in order to perfect each skill set he was to learn under his master. Despite it being repetitive, the padawan would ensure laziness would not overcome him, after all he had the ambition to become a great Jedi and the path to that desire would begin from this moment onward.

Catching the fast approaching object with his right hand, Kaigann glimpsed at the datachip nestled in the palm of his hand. 'The Mephirium eh? Catchy.' He bowed his head in acknowledgement of his master's wishes, "Of course master, I'll be ready to leave for Naboo tomorrow." Watching Graxin make his leave the apprentice turned toward the Jedi Knight the moment he mentioned his eagerness to teach Kaigann. He nodded with enthusiasm, he too was eager to train under his new master, it was his lucky day after so it seemed. What a lucky break for him...

Moving toward the balcony's exit, Kaigann left the now empty chamber behind. He strode onward towards his chambers to prepare for his departure tomorrow and adventures ahead.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom