Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Padawan

Placeholder 0123

P
It had been some time since Graxin joined the Jedi Order. It had been some time since the true Sith Empire had fallen. It had been some time since Dromund Kass was destroyed and the Sith Emperor had gone into hiding. Graxin had gone with him at the time, ever the faithful servant. Ever the faithful apprentice.

The Rule of Two indicated that the apprentice was to eventually destroy the master. That was how the Sith remained strong, rather than allowing the weak to thrive. That was what had overthrown the Republic in the past, and would have done the same again if Vulcanus hadn't surrounded himself with lesser Sith. Now, there was no Dark Lord. Graxin had completed the cycle. The apprentice had ended the master, and become the master himself. He would have been the new Dark Lord of the Sith, yet, he rejected the title.

Graxin had stood with the Light. Though he had achieved his victory through the use of darker techniques, his devotion to the Jedi Order was only strengthened. He no longer had the weight of his sins to hold him back. He was ready to spread his knowledge to whomever might have need of it, and he would do so happily.

The Knight had returned to Ossus. The majority of his time was spent on Naboo, helping the Order maintain ties with the Queen--his mother--and assisting with matters on that side of the rim. It was rare that he ever returned to the Jedi Temple. It was not a place of sanctuary for him any longer. Rather, it was a sign of his shame. Today it was something in the middle, something he took comfort in, and at the same time held an air of unease.

He would be leaving for Csilla soon to assist in the assault on a Sith factory, but there was something he had to do first. Someone he had to meet. He strode confidently through the halls of the Jedi temple, his leather robes a sharp contrast to the usual comfortable browns the majority of the order sported. His was a dark ebony with a crimson trim. He would have changed into the more traditional robes, but he didn't have the time, and thus could not be bothered.

Quietly, he veered off to one of the small circular training rooms. It was small, normally reserved for the training of children. Seats lined the walls, and the faint amber light of the setting sun cast beautiful rays across the marble floor. Graxin simply stood there, his arms folded over his chest. His new Padawans was to arrive soon, and the Knight was fighting to hide his eagerness.

What was the Padawan like? Was he human? Was he calm and quiet, like Varrus, or loud and boastful like Corrik?

So many possibilities.

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Wandering the halls of the renovated Jedi Temple came the padawan known by name as Kaigann Fossk. The Epochan had spent the last few months in training here at the Jedi Temple, between his various lessons he searched for ways to end his night terrors and painful visions. For the most part they had lessened considerably and in his time spend on Ossus he found himself an ounce of patience and humility. Despite this, events were unraveling across the galaxy.

The Sacking of Coruscant was a heavy blow to the Republic and because of it security had increased on Ossus tremendously. It had been a while since the capital fell yet the horrors of the battle still were fresh on the minds of the Jedi Order. The brutish One Sith had won every conflict they engaged in across the galaxy and seemingly were unstoppable despite their questionable methods and heretic ways. The numbers they inspired were vast, their strategies bold, their reach ever expanding threatening to swallow the Core Worlds with their armies. It was no question, they needed to be punished and he would make sure to be apart of that justice in time.

Moving throughout the halls toward a meeting with fate, Kaigann had been assigned a new master to teach him the ways of the Force. A second chance to finish his training and prove to the Council that he could subdue his emotions and become a true Jedi Knight. It would take time, he knew that much, to both replace his long time deceased master and conquer his arrogant ways. Sporting a common padawan attire, Kaigann entered the circular training room where his future mentor lied in wait. Vrossh! The door slid open revealing the face of Graxin's new apprentice, his eyes quickly studied the man as he moved to the center of the chamber to meet with Graxin.

Extending his hand and showing his ever so charismatic smile the apprentice greeted himself, "Greetings Master Graxin, my name is Kaigann Fossk."

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
There was something about the Padawan that piqued Graxin's interest. Many of the students were different than the average sort as of late. The war with the Sith had done that. The Knight sincerely hoped that this young man would be able to understand the reasoning for this war. So many were obsessed with the thought of eradicating the Sith Order, that they forgot what it mean to wear the title of Jedi.

He stepped forward to meet the young man, and took his hand in his. He pumped his arm twice, and cracked a warm smile. His eyes were a deep shade of amber, though his features were rather youthful. Lines had just begun to form around his eyes as age began to catch up with him, and his skin was a fair shade. His grip on the Padawan's hand was a firm one, and his smile faltered a bit, though it never disappeared.

"I've very much been looking forward to meeting you Kaigann." He stated with a friendly tone. "You already know my name, so I'll cut to the important things. I will gladly teach you anything I can, and I am an open book to you. Whatever questions you may have, be it the force, my personal life, or advice, you can feel free to ask. I will never lie to you."

He released his grip on the younger man's hand, and dropped his arms down to his sides. "We'll travel very far--I hope you aren't too attached to the temple. Unlike other Jedi, I tend to go drift. Wherever the force calls, I go." He paused for a moment. "But, enough of that. Tell me of yourself, my Padawan."

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Kaigann studied his new master, receiving a firm handshake and non-cryptic straight forward introduction he could only approve of what he saw. Open honesty was an honorable notion, something Kaigann himself valued greatly. He listened intently as Graxin spoke, it excited him greatly to hear they would be leaving the Jedi Temple, he had always desired to see the galaxy firsthand.

"What's to say? I was taken into the order at an early age like most younglings, I lived a pretty standard life on Coruscant as a padawan learner... well I suppose I'm different than some. I've had my ups and downs, my failings and successes, but that changes now." Exhaling the student continued, "I'm not exactly like the others, I have visions. They aren't frequent anymore thanks to the Council but I rather not detail how precise they are when they do occur."

He slowly paced back and forth moving his hands in a enthusiastic manner, "I know I shouldn't want this... but I want to be 'something'. I want to change the galaxy for the better! Fix the wrongs and make them right!" Kaigann stopped himself from going on and turned to Graxin with a soft bow apologizing, "I'm sorry.. just know that I will dedicate myself to your teachings and will remain loyal to you in the times to come. I have a great deal to learn."

"What about you?"

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P

Visions?

Graxin had a limited knowledge of visions. For a time, he had trained a force seer. It had been an odd experience, and she was always somewhere else mentally. This one, however did not have the same aura as Linori.

The Knight listened intently as his new student spoke. He reminded him of himself when he was a Padawan, and it brought an amused smile upon his lips. "Everyone has stages of life they have to go through. I've no doubt you'll face arduous trials in the near future. So long as you maintain faith in the force, and the Order, then you will always be walking the right path."

He paused for a moment at the question. He had promised honesty, and he would not go back on his word. Still, more than a few Jedi had looked down on him for his origins. He drew in a deep breath, and forced his easy smile to remain as he spoke.

"I was raised among the Graug. First as a slave, then as the Dark Lord's apprentice. I served the Sith for the majority of my life until I freed myself." He hesitated for a moment. "The order found me on Onderon after my master had ordered me killed. The Grandmaster redeemed me, and I took up the Jedi way. I was knighted about a year ago."

He lifted his shoulders in a slight shrug. "The past is the past. I don't regret it--it's made me who I am today."

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Kaigann found comfort in Graxin's words, there was no cryptic response awaiting him, no slight reprimand for wanting to be different. Perhaps this one was different, perhaps his suspicions were right this may be the one to truly replace his former master. He listened intently as the Jedi Knight relayed his past with slight hesitation, it was no easy task to speak of one's past especially one which the individual was not fond of.

The padawan did not look down on the man for his past actions, his redemption and subsequent conversion to the Jedi Order was something to be admired, looked up to. His story proved that even the Sith could be redeemed back to the light, he took a mental note of his tutor's story in case he ever needed to draw on inspiration to fight dark temptations.

The male padawan nodded his head slowly as he faced his new master, "You've overcome obstacles I couldn't even fathom, it is an honor... no... my privilege to study under you." Kaigann gave a soft bow, "Now that subtleties are out of the way, where do we go from here?"

Kaigann had become eager to begin his apprenticeship under the Jedi Knight, he longed to leave the Jedi Temple in exploration of the stars. He would grow stronger, and in time learn to use the knowledge granted to him to better himself and better the lives of others.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
An honor? That was ore than Graxin expected. He had spent quite some time within the Order now, but he had trouble seeing himself as anything more than the young man who had stumbled into the temple all that tine ago. Now, he was a teacher. One to guide this Padawan and shape him in the Order's image. The task seemed daunting, but something in the back of his head assured Graxin he was ready for the task. Perhaps it was the force.

"It's an honor to teach you Kaigann." He replied with a hint of respect in his voice. He bowed his head forward, and smiled. "Now, I will test your basic knowledge of the force. I will be leaving for Csilla soon on a covert mission along with Knight Kian Karr. In that time, you'll pack and make sure everything is set right here. Then, we'll leave for Gratos to play peacekeepers."

He stepped forward, circling his Padawan. Amber eyes flickered over the young man as he appraised him. His arms folded over his chest, and his lips pressed into a thin line. "As I'm sure you've been taught, the force is in everything. Within us, the rocks, the trees, the Sith, everywhere. Some of us excel in certain aspects, while others do not."

He reached subtly into the folds of his leathers. His fingers wrapped around a small metallic sphere, and he keyed the activation switch. The process repeated five times, until five small combat drones floated around the room. Their weapons trained on Kaigann. "The droids are set to a low setting. You'll eliminate them however you can, or stave them off until they exhaust themselves."

Graxin's hand thrust out toward the side of the room. Between two chairs, a small vibrosword flew outward. It landed in Graxin's hand with a loud clap, and he held it out toward his student. "You may have already built a lightsaber, but one must know how to hold a weighted weapon before they can master the art of swordplay."

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Kaigann raised a brow when he heard of the mission to Gratos, "The Graug?" Oh this was going to end well, he had heard many many stories about the Graug although he had never seen one in person. He nodded his head in recognition slowly, "As you wish master."

The padawan watched as his tutor circled him in study, he spoke of the Force and how it was all around them immersed in earth, air, and creatures that called the galaxy home. Kaigann followed Graxin with his eyes slowly narrowing them as he waited for the catch. Slowly his teacher retrieved a small spherical drone from his pocket, activating the droid he repeated the process several more times. The padawan recalled training with similar droids as a youngling, yet he would not be using a lightsaber this day.

Kaigann watched as Graxin reached out through the Force to call upon the vibrosword hidden between two chairs, the blade made contact with Graxin's outstretched palm as he grabbed hold of the weapon. Handing it over to Kaigann, the padawan studied the weapon for a brief moment, rotating his wrist, twirling the blade to get a feel for it. "I see."

Stepping into position, he assumed a Shii-Cho stance ready for the drones to begin firing on him. "Easy enough." He smiled as he thought to himself, 'This is beneath me.' Arrogant as always.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Shii-cho was a common form. Almost all Jedi knew the basics of it, and some even chose to refine it as their main form. It was no doubt effective, but in Graxin's mind, inefficient. There were too many variables for Shii-cho alone to be a successful form. It relied too much on improvisation. The environment did not always leave room for it to be used in a battle, and combat often came down to raw skill with a blade. In that aspect, Shii-cho fell below every lightsaber form other than Soresu for offensive capability. Graxin made a mental note to expand his apprentice's horizons later on.

He settled down into one of the nearby chairs. For a brief moment, he caught a glimpse of Kaigann's change of mood in the force. Was that arrogance? The Knight fought the urge to snicker. Arrogance was a bad trait in a Jedi, but as a Padawan, it could be cultivated into bravery. So long as he played his cards right, Kaigann could be turned into a champion of the Order.

"You might think this pointless." He began. "But I assure you, it's not. Many Sith rely on Sith Swords infused with Sith alchemy in combat. They move differently than lightsabers. They have different affects when they hit, and the force behind them is often more than that of a weightless lightsaber. To truly understand these weapons, you have to learn to wield one." He continued. He waved a gloved hand, and the drones began to circle Kaigann.

Their speed rapidly increased until they were all but invisible to the naked eye. One would have to rely on the force to truly combat them, though Graxin would allow his Padawan to come to this conclusion on his own. One rarely learned when all the answers were given to them. "Your choice of Shii-cho will prove useful here. The chairs, the junk, everything in this room is your weapon with Shii-cho. Use it."

And then, the drones opened fire. It came in three shot bursts from every side, though they weren't the most accurate contraptions. It was clear however, these weren't your average training droids. These were akin to something a Sith might employ, harsh, brutal, and unrelenting.

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

As the drones circled Kaigann he opened himself up to the Force, only when the droids picked up speed did he realize the precarious situation he was in, these were no ordinary training droids. His heart began beating faster and breathing quickened. The droids circled him faster than he could visually make out, he reached out through the Force in an effort to probe the drones for a clearer way to target them.

Closing his eyes for a moment, the padawan attempted to expand on his surroundings before opening his eyes once more. Breathe! A sudden swing of his vibrosword moved to deflect the first bolt thrown at him, a series of second and third bolts came screaming toward him as he stretched out his hand in an effort to pull one of the chairs toward the drones. Hit from the right side the apprentice tossed one of the chairs into the trajectory of the second drone while swinging his vibrosword into the path of the first. The chair missed it's target as he lost focus on the second drone in an effort to destroy the first.

Flash! A sudden impulse forced the apprentice's attention to his rear as a bolt streamed toward him, rolling out of harm's way he noticed the two other bolts narrowly missing him as well. 'They are firing in sequences of three!' Kaigann formulated a quick game plan but found scarce time to utilize it when the next volley of three bolts came on him. Leaping upward the apprentice spun 90 degrees swinging toward another of the approaching drones in an attempt to destroy the fast approaching droids.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Unknowing to Kaigann, Graxin was furthering his training in Shii-cho. The Padawan performed well. He seemed to have his basic sets mastered, and could hold his own for a time in combat. One of the drones was cleaved straight through with a vibroblade. The small sphere fell in two identical halves, the circutry sparking violently as the pieces of the orb clattered to the floor. The remaining droids stopped as one.

Graxin pushed up to his feet, and cracked a small smile. His hand fell to one of the two lightsabers at his side. This was the larger of the two, and Sith in design. The weapon hissed as it came to life, catsing a black blade forth. It was the blade of Darth Vulcanus, and a trophy pried from the dead Sith Lord's claws.

Graxin took it in both hands, and strode forth. "You can hold your own with Shii-cho, Kaigann. I'm pleased. However, to successfully fight off a group such as this--" He motioned all around. "You would do well to gain some proficiency in Soresu. It is a defensive form, and one that'll give you an un-breaking defense. It also looks pretty fancy at parties."

He held the monstrous weapon forth, and brought it close to his body. He then turned on the droids. They fired at him in a similar pattern as they had against Kaigann, but Graxin stood his ground. He held his lightsaber close to his body as he batted away every shot with relative ease. "You hold the weapon close to your body. It keeps you from tiring yourself." He repelled a bolt into a droid, and sent it tumbling to the floor. "In melee, you use it to catch an enemy's blade on the tip of your own. You redirect their momentum to send them stumbling. Do you have a bit of an idea as to what I mean?"

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Kaigann's eyes gazed in wonder at the black saber as it was unleashed from it's slumber, the sharp hiss begged it's new master to unleash it's ferocity. He watched as Graxin strode forward wielding the blade with both hands entering what he assumed to be Soresu's primary stance.

A cocky smirk came to Kaigann as he heard his master speak, "Fancy at parties got it."

Kaigann studied the form and watched as his tutor made short work of the blaster fire from the circling drones. Holding the blade close to his chest, Graxin easily deflected each one of the approaching bolts sending one of the very drones he had struggled with tumbling to the ground. Sparks flew as the drone rolled to the feet of Kaigann, his eyes widened, "I think I understand. Use their own momentum against them."

Turning his gaze from his master back to the circling droids, Kaigann placed both hands on the hilt of the blade before grinning, "I think I'm ready to try again."

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
"Then show me." Graxin snickered. He wasn't the strictest of teachers. Graxin possessed a sparkling sense of humor, and it seemed that his Padawan shared that trait. It pleased him greatly.

The unfamiliar shadowy blade hissed one final time as it was extinguished. The weapon was not one of the Dark Side, but its power was not something to be ignored. It was Graxin's birthright to wield it, yet, he still felt uneasy each time it came into his hands. He was forcing himself to grow used to it. "Allow the force to guide your blade. Keep it close, tight movements. Don't try to redirect it back at the droids until you've gathered a sense of what you're doing."

The Knight took a few steps back, and appraised his Padawan. He had full confidence Kaigann would succeed--he had proven his strength so far. Graxin settled back down into his seat, and snapped his fingers. The droids gave a shrill cry of alarm, and began to fire upon his student once more.

"Don't let yourself lose focus Kaigann."

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Kaigann moved with confidence into the center of the orbiting drones, self motivating thoughts came to mind for a brief moment before he found himself in the epicenter. 'I can do this, I WILL do this.' Kaigann slowly moved the blade close to his chest, exhaling softly he opened himself up to the Force once more, reaching out he probed each of the droids once more finding it somewhat easier this time.

Snap! With the snap of his tutor's fingers the drones sparked to life with blaster fire towards the padawan in their sights. Closing his eyes, remembering his training the padawan quickly leapt to life with sudden precise strikes deflecting each a single bolt in the middle of avoiding the other two with a sidestep. He struggled for a moment to keep track of the fast paced drones as they continued their orbit.

He realized what he had to do, what his mentor was truly telling him to do. He let go. Letting the Force take the wheel he quickly deflect another bolt in the direction of it's origin. Opening his eyes he closed in on his next target as the two opened fire on him. With grace he battered away each shot as they reached him, he was getting the hang of it. He was starting to understand the concepts of Soresu, another shot soared toward him this time he aimed to deflect it toward his previous target in orbit to his right, the bolt flew with intense sped off of his blade toward the other drone.

A smile came onto his face as it began to flow in rhythm, he moved quickly to strike at the last one with Djem So styled heavy blow in an attempt to finish the final drone. His face rose to meet Graxin's gaze, "So how did I do?"

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Graxin watched as the final droid was cleaved in two. He lofted a brow, impressed. The Knight pushed up from his seat, and cracked a proud smile. "Exceptionally well Kaigann." He replied, striding over to set an almost fatherly hand on the Padawan's shoulder. "Give it some time, and you'll give Master Karr a run for his money." He gave his Padawan a gentle shake, and let his grin widen.

Then, he stepped away. With a simple sweep of his hand, he cast the shattered droid parts every-which-way. He stood directly adjacent from Kaigann, and gestured forward. "I have two more basic things to teach you before I can allow you to rest, Kaigann. Then you can go complain to the other students about how demanding I am." He cracked a wide smile, and held up a hand. "You understand telekinesis, and this is an ability you will need to hone. You will need to sharpen your skills, and if you truly show aptitude for it, master it. For now, however, I will show you how to throw up a simple force barrier."

He gestured toward himself, and allowed the force to form around him. It was a technique that came as naturally as breathing to the Knight. "Breath in deeply. Call upon the force. Imagine a great wall around your body, an impenetrable barrier between yourself and all that would harm you. A force barrier, at its most base level, is used to keep another force user from exacting the power of the force on yourself. At advanced levels, it can block lightsaber strikes and blaster bolts."

He paused for a moment, and held out his hand. "Craft the barrier around yourself Kaigann. Create the wall, and I will test it. I know you're capable of it."

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Kaigann allowed himself to show a grin of cockiness as he brushed off his shoulders casually, "What can I say?" Graxin moved to put his hand on his shoulder giving off an almost fatherly smile, it was comforting to have someone so positive teach him, he could already tell that he was going to be good friends with his master.

The droid parts scattered across the room as Graxin moved to stand adjacent from the padawan. Kaigann listened intently ready to learn, ready to continue his training. He nodded as his mentor spoke of how important telekinesis was, he had come to grasp a good understanding of telekinesis from his previous teachers now he would expand on it through Graxin's teachings, but first he would learn Force Barrier, an important offensive and defensive ability from which most Jedi Knights could call upon with minimal effort. He had heard of such an ability yet had never the chance to learn it. Now was his chance...

Following his master's commands the apprentice did as his mentor instructed slowly breathing in, closing his eyes as he did so. He found it easier to perform tasks with complete concentration, opening himself up to the Force around him, as he called upon it he felt it come like a gentle current in a peaceful river. He imagined himself behind a massive wall, an impenetrable dome protecting him as he outstretching his hands.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
The Knight cast a look of warning toward his apprentice. "Don't let your success get to your head. All Jedi are equal, as are all beings. Arrogance is to be kept in check with humility. Understand that while you make good progress, Kaigann, it does not set your apart from any other being." He preached. It was important that his Padawan grasp that lesson. Arrogance was one of the leading factors in the fall of many young Jedi. He would not allow it to be the same for his student.

Then, he gathered the force in his right palm. At its height, Graxin's ability to use telekinesis could chatter bone and destroy bodies. The wave of invisible energy he sent toward Kaigann was marginal at best. If it broke the barrier, Kaigann would go tumbling to the ground, though Graxin doubted he would fail. There was no way Kaigann's force barrier would be ready for combat use, but a simple test would help him further along in its use.

He cracked a small smile as he did so, one of confidence. He knew in his heart his Padawan would succeed, and he also knew that the force had brought them together. The Knight wasn't one to doubt the will of the force, after all.

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Kaigann stood in wait mustering what he could to defend against Graxin's test, he had slowly come to grips with what he was learning over the course of the training session. He felt it. The barrier he constructed at his fingertips, nothing capable of using in combat but nonetheless it was an accomplishment indeed. He waited for the eventual blast of conjured energy to hit his barrier as Graxin sent forth a wave from his right hand.

Pressure built over the barrier as the force wave crashed into the invisible wall, Kaigann could feel the Force at work holding together in defense of the padawan. Success, pride washed over the padawan as he looked on at his mentor unharmed and unsure, if he had utilized any larger of a push he would have likely tumbled to the ground. "I did it..." He locked away his arrogant nature and stayed mindful, he wasn't out of the water yet. There was still another thing Graxin wanted to teach him and he had only just scratched the surface behind the Force Barrier. The rest of the abilities he would learn in the future would not be so easy to attain, he had much work to do.

"I'm ready for more master, what's next on our agenda."

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P

The Padawan seemed capable of basic maneuvers, and that was good. He would need to practice the barrier and Soresu to survive in the galaxy as of late. Graxin let his hand fall down to his side, and strode up to his student; his boots clacking against the marble floor as he closed the distance. The Knight paused a meter away from his student, and folded his arms over his chest.

"The final of the three basic things you need to survive on Gratos." He began. "The Art of Movement. You call upon the force to help you move more quickly, to replenish your limbs, and fight like a true Jedi."

His tapped his fingers idly on his forearm, and looked his Padawan over. "Force Speed, high jumps, and rapid lightsaber combat all fall under the web of the Art of Movement. It will take you time to master, but you should be able to master the basics."

He then gestured toward the level just above the one they stood on. It was a rather large balcony with enough room for an entire class.

Graxin surmised it was about four meters up. "The force has no limits, save for the ones you set yourself. Allow it to rejuvenate your tired limbs. Call upon it. Allow it to launch you up to the balcony."

He would have given a demonstration, but again, it was better for the student to discover rather than to simply learn.

[member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Kaigann listened as his master spoke of the things he would need to survive on Gratos, his master striding toward him explaining the nature of his next task before coming to a halt near his student. His master continued teaching him crossing his arms before gesturing above at the balcony hovering above them.

He seemed to be in good shape so far mastering the basics of what his master had offered, next it would seem he was to practice in the Art of Movement. He had some knowledge of Force Augmentation, but had hardly put into use anything like Force Speed or Force Jump on Ossus or Coruscant during his tenure.

Now he would put his ability to the test and follow his master's words, his advice was solid and inspiring, Kaigann's mind and body ready for the task at hand. Gazing upward the padawan looked at the balcony roughly four meters above where he stood, a daunting move for one who had never performed the Force Jump before.

Kaigann tensed up for a moment narrowing his eyes over his intended destination, slowly he focused on augmenting his body to make the jump. The Force would guide him as he leapt upward soaring up toward the balcony, however his lack of discipline in the art was a setback to progress he would learn to practice this ability more. Grasping hold of the balcony's edge, the apprentice slowly brought himself upward onto the surface of the floor above. Bringing himself toward the edge, the apprentice looked down at his master as he exhaled noting his accomplishment. Although it was a minuscule one at best in comparison to other Jedi.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom