Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Righteous Flame

The Order of the Righteous Flame is still active, albeit that activity is low.

I am working with other writers currently to implement the Val Cluster Campaign to bring further activity to this Faction, other factions, and individuals all in the confines of the Val Cluster within Wild Space.

Of course IRL problems have occurred which has pulled my attention from the site, though I am still dedicated to the faction and seeing it thrive.

If there are any questions or comments you may have, please post them and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

[member="Dead__Hearts"]

After giving it serious thought, the conclusion was reached that the Order of the Righteous Flame would remain and should remain purely as a Non-Force User faction focused on NFUs.

While I had thought that adding the Saarebas section and permitting some Force Users into the faction would be good for the faction, I feel that it would not provide the needed nourishment for the faction to grow.

The Order of the Righteous Flame can stand on its own without the need to pander to Force Users, and will return to its original foundation as a NFU faction for NFUs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom