Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Phoenix

The Order of the Phoenix was established by a charismatic leader, Grand Magi Zarrah, as a reaction to the increasing brutality of the One Sith and the alarming rate of Dark Jedi freely roaming the galaxy and terrorizing innocents. Zarrah's aim and the Order of the Phoenix' mission is to protect the galaxy's citizens from all kinds of evil and promote peace, order and stability as well as prosperous, healthy and strong society that values progress and scientific advancement over militaristic expansion and aggressive policy towards other factions.

We are a group of Force users that follow the Code of the Phoenix and value virtues such as honour and loyalty. We oppose oppression of any form, be it slavery or dictatorship. In our opinion, all sentient beings have the right to be free and make free decisions, no matter their species or origin. By generously building schools and orphanages, we provide even the poorest children with education to give them equal opportunity to succeed and become productive members of our society. Force sensitive children must finish the basic education first before being trained in our Order.

1.) So what's the difference between you and the Jedi, out of curiosity? YOu seem very similer. Is ti just that you allow darksiders?

2.)
fairyroom_hp-order-phoenix.jpg

This faction has its own Code and beliefs, we use both Light Side and Dark Side and our members are expected to find balance in the Force instead of falling to one side of the spectrum. Basically using the Light Side to tame the Dark Side, ha. This is similar to the Order of the Grey, though as far as I know, they do not have their own Code and follow whatever belief they like, allowing everyone to join their Order.

[member="Mrrew"]

[member="Dux Pontus"] - So, order of the grey with a code. What does the code entail? I ask because since one of the main factors, it seems, of your faction is they follow a code- what the code says could define the faction. Again, just curious, feel free to throw me out an airlock.

sabrina

[member="Mrrew"]

"There is no serenity in my heart, there is only passion;
Through passion, my heart burns with a righteous flame;
There is no chaos in my mind, there is only control;
Through control, I command the righteous fire;
There is no death, there is only purification by the flame;
Through purification by the flame, I am reborn."

we play quidditch

Our Code encourages to not shy away from passion, but to control it. In a way, one could interpret it to combine the Jedi-like control over one's emotions with the passion of the Sith. Whereas the Sith have too much freedom and no restrictions when it comes to passion, we chose a more disciplined way of dealing with it.

[member="Mrrew"]

So basically, your code has the same virtues as Juyo/Vapaad. Interesting... Thanks for answering my questions!

Almost sold me on the quidditch :p

sabrina

[member="Trevor Aamas"] Simple if they surrender, you can't simply kill them as that would be murder. They have to have a trial, and incase pow they get put in holding cell rather than just being summarly executed.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I'm going to one up you one day, the slaughter of Aurum was good, and the sacking of Arcadia was decent. But I need to start getting on that level of evil.

But in all seriousness I should join this with an alt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom