Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Only Place Left

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain found himself on Alderaan. A beautiful world with lush forests and ancient cities. Just being in nature puts a sense of calm in a person. Something that a person couldn't achieve in the city. Cain wasn't here for the peace and quite. In fact he was on the planet for something that usually causes him quite a lot of stress. A girl. Although this time he wasn't after her to try to gain her affection, but to only speak to her. He made some bad decisions and truly wanted to make amends. He doubted that she would forgive him for the fight that he started between her and her friends, but it was a least worth a try.

Cain found his way to the large building complex that she had made her home. On the outside he found very little resistance from the droids patrolling. He walked through the main gates, and searched around the place for her. Cain heard his footsteps echo, but they began to die out as they were replaced with the sound of wind swaying through the trees. Cain gave up his search, and decided to sit down and relax. He listened to the noises of the wind and animals pass through the empty halls. He was in a state of pure relaxation. Cain's eyes began to slowly drift closed.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Cain Laatl"]

Alexandra watched the man enter from the roof her home, the lightside nexus created there and with Eve standing over the spot that Alexandra laid at. "You know Eve, i feel like target practice, can you go get my stun rifle." Of course she wasn't going to hit the man she considered a friend, but he had to learn that sitting around outside a 'empty' home and not calling out once was what most people considered a home invasion.

(( Sorry man, did it before and its only right i do this again :D

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain was completely unaware of what was about to happen. He did in fact sense something but was far to tired and relaxed to actually do something about it. He tried to will himself to stand up and continue the search, but his body did not seem to compute. He could hear what sounded like voices coming from far away, but he thought that it could be simply his imagination. Cain continued to sit there like a lazy bum, and pondered what would happen if Alexandra found him there.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Cain Laatl"]

"CRACK." Was all Cain would here before a stun bolt blasted into the ground infront of Cain, atop the roof was an alex with her eye still on the scoop, waving with one hand and a very familiar AI in a clone body with its fingers rubbing its forehead out of annoyance for Alex's actions, sighing to itself.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain had achieved total relaxation when the ground in front of him exploded. He jumped from his spot, and quickly looked around for a culprit. Up above him he saw the girl he was looking for waving at him. Cain made a playfully angry face towards her. Well at least she was having a good time. Cain started walking toward the building on which she sat. She could have gotten his attention in tad bit more peaceful way.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Cain Laatl"]

Alex smiled and walked back over, collapsing as she sighed, even that was becoming tiring for her in her seven month pregnant state and she looked at Eve. "Do bring my guest and me some tea for when he gets up here please, anything is fine." She waited for the AI to leave before smiling and crossing her hands on her lap, waiting for her guest to arrive.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain reached the top of the stairs, and stepped on the rooftop. He made his way toward Alex. He smiled as he looked at her. His voice was filled with glee when he spoke. "Well look at you! I barely recognized you from all the way down there. You know a simple shout down to me could have worked. You didn't have to go to the extent of nearly stunning me with a rifle while I was resting." He gave a short chuckle and pushed his hair back. "It's good to see you again." He gave her another smile.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Cain Laatl"]

"IF i wanted to hit you i would of there Cain, come now, you know me." She smiled at her old friend and leaned forward onto her hand with a her eyes studying him as usual. "Now, this is a meeting that ive far missed the conversations with. To what do i owe the pleasure Cain, if i might ask you?"

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain took a look at Alex's face. It was so young, yet it was filled with intelligence. He could see that she was wise beyond her years. Her voice was soft, yet strong and commanding. These were excellent qualities for a leader. Cain also knew that she was strong. In fact she was stronger than he was. She made him want to follow her, and she had a great cause. The Order of The Grey was something that Cain had an interest in joining. "I came here to talk to you about the Order of The Grey. I want to join." Of course Cain also came to check up on her, and see how she was; although he wasn't going to mention this to her.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Cain Laatl"]

She rose a brow and reacted only in that way as to tell the truth she had no idea what to say in regards to this, as it was something she was completely unprepared for. "You want to join the Order of the Grey? Wow... i must say im more than surprised Cain, i had always pinned you for the, 'ill be doing my own thing forever' type."

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain looked down as he quietly spoke "One cannot carry their burdens alone forever." These were the truest words that Cain had ever spoke. He looked up at Alex. "I'm afraid, Alex. I can't love anyone, I can't feel for anything because I'm afraid that if I do, I might lose them like I've lost everyone else." Cain closed his eyes and replayed the last memory he had of his parents in his head. "I have to overcome this fear, overcome this pain. I've realized that my wounds will never heal unless I am surrounded by the ones I love. That's why I'm here. I need to get over my worst fear, and erase the marks that my past has left me. Alex, will you help me?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Cain Laatl"]

She rose a brow, staring at him very closely and curiously understanding what it was that things can be done. She was not sure what had heappened to her friend, but he was here begging for a home. He seemed terrified, like how she had been about letting hel have control over her once more... with that she decided her answer as she started speaking. "Cain, while i appreciate that you can turn to me and look for me as a crutch. And as such i cannot support you if you cannot do it yourself, and if you cannot support yourself then coming to me has been a bit of a waste." She waited a moment for him to register what she said before smiling kindly, her eyes soft grey orbs. "But i cannot turn away a friend in his time in need, and that is something i promise you that you will always have... i would be glad to have you at the order my friend, and help you conquer your past but you must understand that you will need to learn to support yourself, i wont be around for all of time to help you."

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain smiled, and his dark brown eyes shined. He felt weightless as if a large weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. This support would only be temporary, but to Cain it would be all he needed. If he learned to let people in then his life would change for the better. Cain was so grateful to have met her. "Thank you Alex. It feels good to have some help even if it's only for a little while."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Cain Laatl"]

"Dont go getting all sappy on me Cain, what happened to the confident one i met by the river that im sure could kick the ass of anyone her met hmm?" She waved her hand at him and smiled a bit wider as she spoke again. "Oh, and by the way my friend, we have set up shop on Yavin from the recent time until now... i must ask though if you understand that in doing so you cannot work against the Mandalorians in any way, if you do i cannot and will not protect you my friend. The Order comes above one person, even a friend."

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Mandalorians? Cain had very few interactions with Mandalorians and therefore had no problems with them. "Yeah I think I can do that." Cain stood up, and made his way over to the edge of the roof. He looked around at the landscape below. He really didn't know enough about the mandalorins to actually make a solid prediction if he would get along with them, but he thought that it wouldn't be all that difficult. Cain's mind wandered to the first time he met Alex. It was quite awhile ago, and because of that, the memory was blurry inside his head. but it still made him happy.

[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom