Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The One Sith

Darth Vindictus

D

t836yoJ.jpg

Hello! So, an idea I had a few weeks ago is finally beginning to bloom into something that I am beyond excited about, and decided it was time to talk about it more openly. So, in star wars legends, my favorite Sith faction hands down was always the One Sith during the times of the Fel Empire and Cade Skywalker. Reading the various novels set during that time period helped me get through high school, and I always thought through endless "what if" scenarios in my head for them. Even before I came to this site, or any roleplay site in general, I was making stories in my head of what the One Sith would be doing, how the galaxy would react, and a legacy born.

Well, now that I am actually here, I would like to give it a good proper try. This iteration of the One Sith is led by my character, Darth Vindictus, a slightly insane Sith Lord who has returned from a self imposed exile across the galaxy. With new knowledge, a vision in his mind, and plenty of voices knocking around, he seeks to establish a new nation for the Sith. However, unlike some iterations of the Sith in the past, the One Sith he seeks to build will be different. The One Sith see mindless violence, evil for the sake of evil, and wide spread destruction as a waste of potential resources. They will still kill, they will still conquer, but they will do it for a purpose. You cannot rule a planet if you just wiped out its entire populace just to prove a point, after all.

At the moment, the One Sith are just getting started. We are operating from a Star Destroyer travelling across the galaxy, recruiting new Sith and other individuals to our cause. We are not seeking out Sith alone, and Imperial oriented characters, smugglers, or any number of other variations are all welcome! The One Sith detest the process of indoctrination, so all those who find themselves at their side are willing volunteers. If you would be interested in the start of this new Sith group, please let me know either here or in a direct message. We have big plans in the works already involving some of the Major Factions on the site, so stay tuned to see more of us around!

Hop in to our
discord if you would like to talk more directly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom