Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The One Month Checkup

Val Drutin

V
Oh man, has it really been a month (and two days) already since I joined? Feels more like a year...

Anyway, here's what I've learned about this place and myself so far:

• I don't like Discord. It has a use as a method of advertisement and for asking questions/getting help, but that's about it. Don't attempt to contact me via Discord, just PM me here.
  • Don't post a new public thread in the evenings. That's when everyone and their mother wants to post, and yours will get buried before anyone has a chance to see it.
  • Don't post in the morning either. No one is awake then.
  • Some people don't bother tagging when they make a new post in your thread. These people are silly and/or new to the site.
  • Some people don't color their dialogue, and that's okay, because it forces me to read your entire post. Not that I don't normally read whole posts... um...
  • Someone mentioned that Alyosha Drutin looked like Poe Dameron. Now I will never be able to unsee the resemblance.
  • Speaking of which, there are rules that say no one can play as a canon character, but I've seen a handful of people using playbys of either actors who were in the movies, or straight up pictures from the movies. I would call this lazy if it weren't hilarious.
  • Everybody loves Val Drutin , which is good because he's my favorite as well.
  • I have big ambitious plans which I will likely never carry out.
  • Other people also have big ambitious plans they will likely never carry out.
  • People attempt to carry out big ambitious plans every day, and yet most of them fail.
  • So don't feel bad when you also fail. :)
  • But seriously, I gotta get the ball rolling on the whole kill Tosh plot so I can move on with Alyosha's development...
  • My favorite Alyosha thread I've been in so far was Dinner With a Bounty Hunter, mostly because it sagged for a while in the middle and then exploded. Was fun. The Harlock has also been very funny so far, hopefully it will continue to amuse me.
  • Favorite with Val was The Stardust. And maybe Night of the Star Cross, but that's because I got to play the fool. Oh, and A Visit to the Madhouse, cause I got to yak about Val's past.
  • I may have complained about people posting faster than I could type, but I also enjoyed The Shadow Over Kuat, even though it became a total nightmare and at least one of my posts got lost in the shuffle. I was able to reroute though ("Wrong door?!") and it's kind of funny that I was totally ignored despite making my intentions to whoop some ass known.
  • No, I'm not Scottish, except maybe in descent.
  • I'm still a fake nerd and can't be bothered with the nitty gritty details. But that just means you all get to decide what's wrong with my ship(s) and what weird creature Salamander Salamander has turned into this time.
  • Everyone thinks I'm a dude irl. I've been addressed as "bro" on at least five separate occasions. Mission... accomplished...?
  • I'm back in school, so I do have some priorities to worry about now, but I'll still be posting fairly regularly.

Bru?
IRN-BRU-330ml-Glass-Reduced-Sugar.jpg

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
Bro my ambitious plans will never fail, watch me.

But seriously, I like Val a lot. I was going to have Kavessk be a bipolar dick of the Dark Side that likes Force sensitives. After the thread with Val, now I like the idea of him being a bipolar less dickish grandpa figure of the Dark Side that likes Force sensitives. It's pretty strange.

Val Drutin

V
OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk That's the power of my lunatic charisma. It makes your personality magically change through your interactions with me. Now make me a sammich, grandpa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom