Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The old crew reunite for one last time. (PM Before Joining)

A quiet day all things considered in the bar, maybe a dozen people around including staff, and one central big circular table put together noticeably. Kei didn't like the idea of his back being exposed once upon a time, these days that was but a passing memory, especially here of all places.

Not since the old Sith Empire cold war had they all been together, much of that had been spent in the netherworld, apart, captured or worse, and the force's different effects on their aging or just their race's metabolism (or lack of) and the alchemy performed on nearly all of them, meant they had all felt the effects of that time differently, some showing but a handful of years. Sera was still absent, and likely her path would take her so far absent now... Kei didn't want to think about it, but even she had said she would tune in remotely, so a small screen was present which showed the red priestess's face at meditation.

Amadis shook his head, how had she gone so wrong? Putting in a round of drinks for all arriving, to see if he still guessed his old crew's taste right, not ordered, just preordered as a tester. Fyor was the first one to arrive most predictably because all he had to do was walk across the bar! His usual haunt, Kei nodded to Nayus firmly, reaching up to shake his hand, always felt such a damn strong grip these days, "Fyor."

Small posts, a chance for me to give them a self indulgent get together, expect slow posting and no fixed or firm order if you do want to join!

Nuts and Bolts (Dead, PM Writers Account)
Fyor's cold hard grip shook Kei's hand firmly, almost mechanical in how he sat and adjusted his balance. The padawan engineer set to breakout into one of a dozen elaborate speeches any time now, you could feel it coming, Kei's grin braced ahead as Fyor opened his mouth to speak, but the Lorrdian just laughed back.

Into his fourth or fifth drink by this point, he was well oiled, as always, which meant his flamboyancy rate was at an all time high. Artificial eye slightly twitching, an advance model it had unfortunately been exposed to one to many reactor cores or energy discharges, and seen degradation in its finer motor controls. It was only noticeable when he or you both stared at one spot, but still odd.

“Kei my friend, it has been too long since we all met, how did that terrible business go with yourself and Nat....” Fyor stopped when saw the young Kiffar looking over them, armor on, gun out and pointed at Amadis. Poking his not unloveable bearded head in between the two, “you have both spoken yes? You do both know that the whole incident was complete and utter banthaswag if ever there was such a thing, and yes I am making up words, but don't shoot him Natoline! My dear, sit, listen, indulge me. Then shoot at your leisure”

So Fyor took the shaking handed gun, and cleared his throat, taking another long swig of his drink, “ahhhhh. My dear girl, you see, our friend here has finally met his family, wonderful bunch if I dare say so myself, very homely. Unfortunately they, like yours, all want him dead, which creates problems, and most unfortunately those problems have combined.”

Natoline slumped in her chair, pfffft hair out of her face, crossing her arms and thoroughly fuming, her face was red as it ever was.

As our plucky droid, come now dead padawan, come old friend chatted, Taiden put his hands together and bowed to the table. “May I assist?” Being unusually cryptic today, Taiden waited for the word as always to join anyone, and even then when they waved him over he didn’t exactly sit down, instead standing there awkwardly. Not awkward for Taiden but for everyone else, standing there in his white robes, free of everything but his usual sword, saber, leather boots and leather gloves, also white.

Rare days to happen upon the old crew back together, such as they were.

Oh, he realised everyone was waiting for him eventually and sat down to join them, ordering a tripled filtered crystal clear water, then sent it back for more filtering before he was done, much to the aggravation of the usual jovial barstaff, inherent in his own need for perfection.

Assist? Someone eventually asked.

“Yes, with our problem.”

Fyor was about to launch into an exposition which Taiden merely smiled and uncharacteristically interrupted him for, calm as ever, gentle in his tone but direct in words, “Your dead, Nato’s pregnant, I’m courting a Sith, Sera’s gone mad and Kei.” Nope he couldn’t find comment with Kei, others would say he dressed poorly and didn’t shave, but Taiden didn’t know the obsession with humans and their clothing, practicality far more important to him.

“Honor demands it is time to root our temple out, now we know where to go.” Though his eyes rested upon Fyor sadly as he spoke, knowing that it would be too late for his old friend, not too late for the rest of them, and to honor the man's memory, as the droid no doubt wished to still if it could be believed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom