Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied The Old Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald

E
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

the_castle_by_claudiobergamin_d5cmat3-fullview.jpg

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: The Old Castle
  • Classification: Abandoned Castle
  • Affiliation: N/A
  • Accessibility: Isolated
  • Description: The exterior of the castle seems like it is abandoned, and no one would be home. The castle looks like it has seen better days, and like it is in extreme need of repairs and modifications in order to make the place livable.
POINTS OF INTEREST

The Library: The Library contains maps of the castle as well as information in old books on what is where inside the castle. It also contains access to the rooms where the Sith Master kept some of the weapons stored inside the castle, including his lightsaber.

The Forge: The room where the Sith created relics using the Force that anyone including NFUs (such as Droids) could utilize for themselves.

The Armory: The room where the Sith kept the items he made using the Forge.

Droid Storage Room: The room where the Sith keeps the Security of the Castle, which are the droids below.

Old Hangar: A rusted old hangar used for Starships that approach the castle.

SECURITY

The security systems of the castle consist of:
500 Magnaguards
2000 B1 Battle Droids
300 Super Battle Droids

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

A castle made by a Sith Lord and hidden on the planet. This castle was created by them to store weapons they had made, and keep them from prying eyes. Over the centuries the location became a rumor and eventually mostly faded from the galaxy's knowledge. With him dead the artifacts and technologies stored inside the castle have been left for anyone with a strong enough drive and resolve to take for themselves should they be able to fight their way through the security system or reprogram them all to serve their interests.

Amax-I5

Greetings!

I'll be working with you on this one.

1.) Security: Thanks for the detail on the droids, but, we still need to know the correct security rating (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum) per the template. If there is anything else to list this would be a good time to add that in as well.
SECURITY [ Provide a Security Rating (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum) and any specific security assets in list format. What defenses does this location have, including internal and perimeter defenses? Please note that the rating is relative to the type of location this is. Normal civilian structures have a different scope in security, compared to military bases. As such a civilian structure with a Maximum security rating is not on the same level as a military base with a Maximum rating. A civilian structure with a Maximum rating could be the seat of a planetary government, or the headquarters of an inter-galactic corporation. Private security, alarms, perhaps even a defensive shield, but they should not have entire armies within or enough armament to destroy a fleet above. Please link rare or uncommon tech/equipment to the SW wiki article or Factory-approved submission. Common canon items do not need to be linked. ]

1.) History: You mention artifacts and weapons. I would suggest, if possible, that you elaborate on what kind.

But that's all - Tag me when you're ready for me to take another look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom