Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nowhere Raid

The day to come will be filled with bloodshed and violence that will shatter the peace Ruusan has held for quite some time. The sun had yet to rise as everyone prepared for their raid at dawn. Fort Nowhere stood off in the distance, hidden by the nights shadow. Housing a pirate and his men who dared to cross the most notorious one of this era. It was a foolish move, if it were most other people they might have to slide it off as a loss. Rayl was a very powerful man though. He had armies and fleets to back him if need be. And pockets deeper than most. Mostly the latter was to be used for this instance. Mercenaries and old cohorts from his homeworld Kira were hired to bring this fort to ruin, and kill the occupants. It was a good old fashioned raid with the element of surprise still on their side.

Their camp was hidden by a nearby landmark locally called Katarn's Hill. If he had any siege equipment this would be where he'd stage an attack. That wasn't the plan though. Some were outfitted with climbing equipment. The rest would destroy the gate and rush in to help clear the garrison. Once they'd killed everyone and recovered his property they'd be done, and everyone could get their reward.

"Right ladies and gents. Listen up. I've told you the, risks and you've all decided to fight anyways. I very much respect you for that. My officers have assigned you to squadrons. You'll each be relying on these people with your life. So have some faith in them". A few of the older battle hardened laughed quietly. As did Rayl along in tune. "Once we breach the gate that whole fort will be up in arms. Lucky for us most of them will be up on their ship and breathing void soon after we begin fighting. Thank my Star Destroyer for that. Once the walls and courtyard are secured we move inside and sweep out the rest of the bastards that didn't rush outside. Take no prisoners, show no mercy. Whatever gods you pray to know they won't give you any. Now grab your gear and meet on the edge of camp. We set out in five minutes, we don't want to lose our cover". Rayl stood where he was, already prepared and revving to go. It almost seemed he could smell the burnt flesh and spilled blood, just like the good old days.

[member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Chris Tolaran"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Rylan Turow"]

Gripping his flask tight, Thane took deep breaths as the warming sensation of the whiskey slid down his throat. He was part of a raid for some pirate he heard of through the cantinas. A chance at loot and money. Money bought whiskey and loot brought fame. Two things that were nice to have.

"Best be getting on with it then." He said out loud to no one in particular.

Fixing his trench coat to adjust for the added weight of the 'Scrubber' scattershot that hung from the attached holster. Thane then checked his twin pistols and stored his flask in a pocket inside the coat. He walked up behind [member="Rayl Wilded"] and awaited the signal to move. This was going to be fun. Ya. That's it fun. Scale a wall, no problem. Shoot the people inside, no problem. Get the loot, no problem. Don't get shot, maybe a problem.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
with the sun soon to raise Sanya ventured out from her factory to meet with these pirates, but something had to be done about the raiders inside fort nowhere. for months the factory has been a target and the workers are getting the worst end of it all.

as Sanya approached the camp there was a man finnishing up giving a speech she waited for him to finnish what he was saying before speaking. "so you must be Rayl, if so I'm Sanya Val Lerium of the Jedi order, but before you panic I'm here for other business. infact I'm here to join you and this raid"

she didn't trust anyone here infact it felt like there was already a knife in her back, but she had no choice but to trust the people "I'm also bringing my own toy, it should help get through the gates."
as she turn around to the path she just walked up, one of her Claymore H.T.D was coming up the hill and parked outside the camp "yeah that will do the job nicely."

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Most of the fighters broke off to ready quickly. Some already were. And it was smart of them to be so, you can be so quickly ambushed by a competent enemy. One singled out to approach him. A short girl, he didn't recognize her from earlier. Politely she introduced herself, and inform him of the incoming aid. He stepped forth towards her until he was probably too close for comfort. Towering over her by a foot. Rayl looked down on her with eyes judging her worth. A short moment latter he grinned, unleashing a laugh not to mock her but compliment her. Rayl stepped back a few paces and clasped his hands. "I accept your offer Sanya Val Lerium of the Jedi Order. I'll say to you I would never panic when faced with a Jedi or otherwise. Especially a Youngling". Rayl broke his grasp and gestured to her. "I didn't when I stared down Grandmaster Salena Halcyon at Nar Shaddaa. That woman had blood lust and would have torn that moon asunder if I wasn't the better person. Not when I beat up some Jedi Knight punk a good two months ago on the same moon". Rayl laid his hands across the tops of the sword pommels hanging from one of many belts. His legs closed in again on the Jedi girl but this time bent over to be in her face with a hushed voice. "And I didn't break a sweat when I declared war on the Sith just days ago. Now keep that to yourself until we're ready to march to The Core".

The Pirate smiled true and rose up, drawing a sword above their heads. "And I won't panic when I lead these bastards into this fort and slaughter every damn thief who dared to steal from Black Suns Pirate Lord. See them rich with spoils and back to port to spend it how they please"! A cheer roused up from many of the warriors and pirates in his employ. "Now get your tank to the eastern side. I'll have a signal sent for it to move in and do its job. You though, we'll keep you close with us. I don't trust Forcers I don't know farther than I can throw them". Rayl returned his sword to rest and gave a nod to her. She was under his command for this battle. She'd have accepted that she decided to help. More troops formed around the edge of the camp, another minute or so he'd give the order to begin the advance.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Chris Tolaran"] [member="Rylan Turow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom