Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Night Before

[member="Joza Perl"]

"I um...i mean I don't think think so...I mean I've run into a few that were waving some red swords around but...I don't think you call those Jedi...." He said thoughtfully, shaking his head slightly in contemplation.

"What about you? I mean....They are kinda a mystery I think..."

“Sith.” She answered easily, peering into her glass before swirling it around gently. “The antithesis of Jedi, if you will. The two often see themselves as opposites.” Her eyes took on a bit of a far-off look before she smiled, appearing more congenial before her thoughts took her too far away.

“I’ve met a few, actually. Even Jedi indulge themselves on occasion.” She smiled wryly from behind that glass of wine again, and a sudden thought struck her. Sean was young and quite nervous, but he was cute. “Have you ever been with a woman, Sean?” She purred lowly, eyes lidding as though she already knew the answer.

[member="Sean Ailín"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

"All This Jedi...Sith...Empire and Republic...Greed or Corruption....Its all the same" he said with a soft sigh "People killing, and dying, and for what? It all stays the same in the end..." He took a sip of his drink....

Only to nearly choke on it moments later at her next question, he felt the crimson sting on his cheek, both from the question and the way he'd managed to embarass himself with the drink. He couldn't quite meet her eyes as he softly mumbled a noncommittal reply

Joza chose not to comment on his opinion of the Jedi and Sith, not wanting to make the boy already more anxious than he was right now. Though, she didn’t know that the conversation topic would dig so deeply into him. That, and she’d found something more interesting to pursue.

[SIZE=11pt]“Oh?” She let the tip of one of her pink fingers trace the rim of her glass as she leaned forward onto the bar. “Have you kissed anyone before? And I don’t mean your mother.”[/SIZE]

[member="Sean Ailín"]

God, someone help. He'd felt less afraid during the live fire exercises in basic. His eyes were everywhere other than on the Zeltron. Of all the possible things he could run into...Oh god.

His heart was racing in his chest, anxiety and other feelings mixing together. "Well I um...if you put it that way I guess uh-uhm y-you'd have to um..to say that uuh....I um...I haven't really not yet....sort of done that...N-No"

[member="Joza Perl"]

Even without her natural empathetic capabilities, it wasn't hard to tell that [member="Sean Ailín"] was uncomfortable. And while a part of her did enjoy watching him squirm, she knew what it was like to be in his shoes...somewhat.

"Easy now, I don't bite." Laughing softly, Joza reached out and placed her hand gently atop his, releasing a trail of pheromones that would snake up his arm and hopefully relax him. "Would you like to?"

[member="Joza Perl"]

He bit his lip shyly as her hand moved over atop his. It wasn't exactly the first time a girl had touched his hand but, it was the first prolonged contact. As the pheromones got to him, he slowly looked up, offering her a shy smile.

"I Didn't think you'd um...." Then he realized she was only teasing with the biting, and he let out a nervous little laugh at his own thoughts "Well then um I uh..I've never really I...I guess so"

“You guess so?” A soft smile accompanied her words as a thumb brushed over his hand in assurance. Joza couldn’t deny that his shy smile was adorable, especially with his boyish good looks.

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re cute.” She offered, giggling lightly before tilting her head closer to his own. “Are you ready…?” If he didn’t move away, he’d be able to feel her warm breath drift against his own lips.

[member="Sean Ailín"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

Time seemed to be moving both too quickly, and too slowly at the same time as the Zeltron leaned in toward him. His heartbeat was racing with excitement

He could feel how close she was to him physically, her lips were right there...but she wasn't kissing him...was he supposed to move closer and kiss her? Had he done something wrong? Was she playing with him. The shy soldier boy really did not know but, he went with his first instinct....which was to lean in and kiss her softly

Joza’s eyes widened for a fraction of a second as she felt Sean’s lips on her own, not quite expecting the boy to be so bold. Well, what she assumed would be bold for him. Letting her eyes fall closed and her body relax, she leaned into the kiss.

She allowed it to be chaste for a few moments before deepening the gesture and bringing a hand up, allowing the back of it to gently skim the side of his face. When she was good and done, Joza broke their lip lock and pulled away by a few inches. A breathy chuckle left her throat as she flicked her gaze up to Sean to try and gauge what he was thinking.

[member="Sean Ailín"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

The first few moments of the kiss were a sweet, fantastic blur, then, as it was deepened, the real sensations hit him. Those lips, were like heaven. Like water to someone that had thirsted his entire life.

How had he come so far without this? He wondered, panting softly as the kiss ended. The poor boy wanted more, and that was obvious by the shy blush on his face, and how he looked away awkwardly as the kiss was broken

Pulling away a little further, Joza let out a husky chuckle as a stray string of saliva connecting their lips stretched before breaking into a pair of wisps. The look on his face…it was as if the poor boy had just had his first hit of spice and was hooked.

“Come now, surely it wasn’t that bad.” Her tone was teasing, voice soft as velvet as pink fingers slid down the side of his face to cup his chin and turn his head back towards her. “Would you like another taste, Soldier Boy?” Okay, now she couldn’t help but be a little predatory. But how could she resist playing with this shy young thing when he was right in front of her, right in her grasp?

[member="Sean Ailín"]

He was hooked and lost, it was true. The poor boy had no chance of resisting the beautiful woman's advances now. What had he managed to get himself into?

"N-No of course not! It was uh...It was really good..." He said with a blush. He bit his lip was her fingers stroke his skin, her touch seemed to fill his body with a certain sense of fizzling excitement, though he couldn't explain why exactly that was. Would He...of course, how could he ever say no to such a generous offer. He nodded softly "Y-Yes I'd...like that.... a lot..."

[member="Joza Perl"]

Licking her lips with the tip of her tongue, Joza had to hold herself back from letting out a satisfied moan. She could still taste him on her lips, his youth, his inexperience, his excitement. It all blended together in an intoxicating cocktail of emotions, scents and tastes that became difficult to distinguish from one another. Sometimes being an empath was a bit overwhelming, especially when it was so tempting to corrupt the poor innocent boy in front of him. What if he was to die in battle tomorrow without having the pleasure of experiencing a woman?

No. Hold yourself. It’s just a kiss. Joza firmly reminded herself that it would not be a good idea to try and seduce the boy into bed with her, as easy as she assumed it would be. For someone like him, that should be saved for a special girl. “Easy. It’s just a kiss.” A breathy chuckle rode along her words as she reached up to stroke the side of his face with her hand, fingers quickly slipping into his hair as she pressed her lips against his own once more.

[member="Sean Ailín"]

It was certainly a cruel play by fate. To give him this wonderful experience, speaking to and even kissing this beautiful girl before him. Little did Sean know, he would die less than two weeks later, killed by a grenade detonation after an ambush by a Sith Assassin upon his unit. But, at least he'd gotten this one night.

He lost himself to her touch, even though they were just speaking at the bar. He hoped he was making good conversation, he was too caught up in the flood of emotions and sensations everytime she touched him. Being the naive young thing he was, he had probably fallen for her the second their lips had touched

[member="Joza Perl"]

Perhaps if Joza was the sort that had precognitive abilities, she would have known of Sean’s demise. Maybe things would have been different, maybe they wouldn’t have. But as she pulled away, a faint beep sounded from inside her purse.

A frown tinged her features as she looked down, rummaging through her purse before she caught sight of the screen and sighed. “Unfortunately, it looks like I have to be off. Pity, this was starting to turn into a nice evening, too.” It was probably good she had to leave, lest she do something she regret. “I’m sorry, Sean.” She gave him a small, tired smile. “You’re a good kid.” Leaning forward, she placed a chaste kiss onto his forehead before slipping off the stool of the bar, passing a few credits along to the bartender to pay for the drinks. “Take care, soldier boy.”

[member="Sean Ailín"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom