Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty The Nexus Three

giphy.gif

DhfvQH1.png

<\Init.SlaveNet.XPI
/>> (...) ~ Establishing Connection
/>> Cerberus.exe [
X] DETECTED [X]
/>> Connection Established

<\ * WARNING: ALL QUERIES WILL BE LOGGED! * [HACKS.SLICE.PRTCL-V1]

Hacks: I have another client that needs part-detective, part-hunter to solve this case. The Nexus Club was hit by some wannabe two-bit gangsters. I don't have all the deets but I have the recordings. The files are attached in this brief. What you need to know is the three primary targets are worth fifteen-fat-stacks a pop, and the two secondary targets are ten-k each. Now I don't know who gave them their dorky names, it is what it is. They were all masked up except one, looks like he's just got a small domino on his face. Shouldn't be hard to ID the thick skull - split me the earnings and maybe I'll even tell you who it is. Sending the packet now.

Black Mynock - Coordinating terrorist attack on business place and its patrons, assaulting citizens, causing damage to public and private property. Vigilantism. Wanted alive. 15,000UC

Nightshrike - Coordinating terrorist attack on business place and its patrons, trespassing in private holdings, damage to public and private property, assaulting citizens. Vigilantism. Force User. Wanted alive. 15,000UC

Scion - Coordinating terrorist attack on business place and its patrons, extensive damage to public and private property, assaulting citizens, torture of citizens for information. Vigilantism. Force User. Wanted alive. 15,000UC

Red Mask - Assaults on citizens, property damage, violent harassment of business employees. Vigilantism. Associated with "Nexus Three". Wanted alive. 10,000UC

Tagger - Damage to public and private property, painting/tagging with offensive purpose. Associated with "Nexus Three". Wanted alive. 10,000UC

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

giphy.gif

DhfvQH1.png

<\Init.SlaveNet.XPI
/>> (...) ~ Establishing Connection
/>> Cerberus.exe [
X] DETECTED [X]
/>> Connection Established

<\ * WARNING: ALL QUERIES WILL BE LOGGED! * [HACKS.SLICE.PRTCL-V1]

Gonna review the footage before my hunt. Contract accepted, I'll be out there shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom