Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Step

Nope. No plan here. I got a few ideas, but nothing firm.. Before we make a plan, I want to hear what YOU the memberbase has in mind and would like to see. The idea so far is to lay down the pain on Corellia in a lot of different ways. Eventually the GA will probably Dom the planet, and we will help them, and there may be talks about a merge into a Subfaction. Unless it is neutral and we want to go major to do Dom it/make it our capital, or if we want to rebel it then go Major if we win. Really up to us...

I wanted a big debut, and this skirmish is PERFECT for that. We're basically steamrolling the One Sith, which is both good and bad. I'm going to use this skirmish to write up some rag-tag commando units as NPC, but I'm new to Codex unit subs, so i'd love some help for my particular unit, and would encourage you all to sub NPC Fighter Squadrons, black market contacts, whatever you want. We are building the groundwork to sow dissent and weaken One Sith control. I just ask you keep in mind the theme of the league - Rag tag freedom fighters with a hodge podge of gear and backgrounds.

The question comes - What do we want to do next? How do we fight for our people? I have a few ideas. I'll present them here. But PLEASE suggest your own. Odds are I'll give you the stamp and blessing and you can go nuts!

My ideas:
  • Blockade Running to drop off a shipment of guns to Corellia
  • Flight Competition with Rogue Squadron (friendly) as a joint training exercise.
  • Running some guns and supplies to Kal'Shebbol and meeting our cousins in the Outback.
  • Shutting down a One Sith slaver escaping the Corellia system with natives for sale as a crackdown/retaliation for our Skirmish/Raid.
  • Second Skirmish with new targets

I can have Ria set up a Runners hub here. We could also see about asking Firemane for assistance as well as far as getting some rebuilding help. They'll already be lending a hand to the GA with Coruscant so Corellia isn't that much farther away for them. :)

Symara Tarriq said:
I can have Ria set up a Runners hub here. We could also see about asking Firemane for assistance as well as far as getting some rebuilding help. They'll already be lending a hand to the GA with Coruscant so Corellia isn't that much farther away for them. :)
Good ideas. Do what you need, keep us updated here. I like the idea of working with the Firemane group.. Daddy loves him some bolters.... Mmmm... Bolters...

Skirmishes where nobody shows up to stop you have their upsides and downsides. I feel like we should force the One Sith writers to step up to the plate, by running a Skirmish wherein we steal something they'll MISS. Dark Blade dreadnoughts, maybe, or Immortals. I think it'd be awesome to steal one of their 2000m Immortal-class command ships, strip out enough weapons and gear to arm everyone and their dog, and turn it into a shadowport.

Jorus Merrill said:
Skirmishes where nobody shows up to stop you have their upsides and downsides. I feel like we should force the One Sith writers to step up to the plate, by running a Skirmish wherein we steal something they'll MISS. Dark Blade dreadnoughts, maybe, or Immortals. I think it'd be awesome to steal one of their 2000m Immortal-class command ships, strip out enough weapons and gear to arm everyone and their dog, and turn it into a shadowport.
See this? This is why we keep you around. What do we pay you? Nothing? Good. Double it!

Once this skirmish finishes, I'm fine to launch a thread like that. I know your busy, or i'd offer you the lead. Unless you want it m'man. And I think I speak for everyone when I say i'd be happy seeing the shadowport being a joint venture of sorts between TKO and the League. A way-station, if you will.

Julius Sedaire said:
  • Flight Competition with Rogue Squadron (friendly) as a joint training exercise.
  • Running some guns and supplies to Kal'Shebbol and meeting our cousins in the Outback.
  • Shutting down a One Sith slaver escaping the Corellia system with natives for sale as a crackdown/retaliation for our Skirmish/Raid.
These three are the ones that stand out the most to me in terms of being fun/interesting, but the last one makes the most sense for an immediate next step as far as that goes.

Flint Michigan said:
That totally wasn't my plan with the Grave Wind.

>.>

<.<
Shall we go steal one then? Say around Glee Anslem? They seem to be ignoring us and wanting to foucs on Mandos and our friends in the GA... Maybe we should help fix that and hit them where they can't ignore it.

Symara Tarriq said:
Cal Sedaire said:
Good ideas. Do what you need, keep us updated here. I like the idea of working with the Firemane group.. Daddy loves him some bolters.... Mmmm... Bolters...

Firemane would be happy to help. Both in terms of supplying weapons and in providing aid to rebuild Corellia once it's free. Elpsis works for Firemane and is pretty much Siobhan's niece.

[member="Cal Sedaire"], [member="Symara Tarriq"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom