Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next PlayHutt Girl!

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Fabula Cavataio said:
Issue 4: Ayden Cater takes the hat off.
Yeah, that's more Lucin Syndicate's kind of work. I'm fairly sure that's illegal in the Mid Rim area. I can give you their number, though.

Also, holy crap. Okay, can someone do me a massive favor? Can someone compile a list of the interested ladies for me X.x I'm trying to catch up on posts. Hell, I'll even toss in a reward...

The first person to place the compiled list of ladies interested in posing for PlayHutt in this thread will receive...
One Personal Item* of Choice From the Tenloss Page for Free!
*This does not include tanks, ship mounted weapons, signed editions of PlayHutt, and ships over 200m in size.

[member="Popo"]
I think this is your full roster:
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]
[member="Felix Sin"]
[member="Lexa Imura"]
[member="Paega Anginous"]
[member="Jenna Templar"]
[member="Hawke Katamirth"]
[member="Silara Vantai"]
[member="Leilani Paaie"]
[member="Delila Castillon"] (As long as she has a gun)
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]
[member="Harley"]

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Cat fight! Ohh wait I'm in it.

Leme get my cannon. Bitches love cannons.

img-2910988-1-hellsing-10-88mm.png

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy

Oh no not the cannon, anything but that! I'm shaking in my high heels! Maybe while you are getting your cannon you can call your hair dresser and a tailor and fire them! ZING

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy

Ho don't you be knocking on my love life cause you can't get any. Now go take your Ayden Cater youth armband and march your way up out of my face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom