Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next PlayHutt Girl!

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Due to the success of the previous edition, which was also the first PlayHutt made, Tenloss is looking for another ambitious young lady looking for their big break into the galaxy.

The deal is this: Tenloss pays you for the holoimages taken, and pays well. Tenloss gets the rights to those holos to use and distribute as they see fit. Tenloss also gets the rights to sell, alter, or otherwise edit the holoimages purchased.

What do you get? A fethton of credits, galactic appeal, potential for further commissions, and loads of opportunities. Not to mention bragging rights! We can also do a thread or you can just give OOC permission. Really up to you, honestly.

Those interested, pop on over and post up here. If there are a lot of applicants, we'll do it one at a time. If a large amount of people apply, I'll start drawing lots. Otherwise, first come first serve.

Anyways, who's up for signing on to PlayHutt? :D

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Somewhere in the galaxy, a bear saw an add asking for Playhutt models, and sent some spam.

Queen_Jool_LECG.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom