Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Next Chapter

Well, after taking some time to sort out IRL stuff I've decided to do a soft return to writing on Chaos with Aurelion. Who, I feel, still has a good story to tell and fun to have meeting new people, or old depending.

With recent happenings moving him from his completely willing apprenticeship with the Sith to the Confederacy I'm open for pretty much anything, though right now I won't be able to handle writing too many threads at once. Feel free to let me know either here or on Discord if you'd like to write. Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova

Open to options, got a good few characters to through at you.

Neli Marai V'Trechen Is one. Been kind of not getting much use on her. She's young, friendly, somewhat numbed to the idea of people dying if its not someone close to her (though is mostly good morally), has little fear, and basically ran off from her mother out of boredom. She does have some force and saber training though not an immense amount, and tends to rely on maximizing individual potentials of things while using alternative options where needed, like a blaster. Doesn't even have a ship yet lol, need to think on remedying that but can't find a good way around it. Probably would need her to join a group or get a job for that. Have a lot of options to use for her.

Fe Tserim could be fun, she's a rather strong telepath who tends to reach to groups en masse as her job essentially, but would later go into business. More likely it could be some kind of social thread unless you want to have them fight, though if they do she'd definitely try and get aid from her people and end up going after his mind as much as his body. She's technically a dark sider but light and dark are treated a little differently for them, her culture doesn't so much care whether someone is light or dark as how they use it. She also may have two presences in the force, as she has an organ that lets her shapeshift that's itself force sensitive.

Sinn Shak could be fun. He's a selkath Jensaarai, who works with the Rimward Trade League. Most of his jobs are going to be more subtle stealth operations but maybe they run into each other while he's on the job or perhaps just while he's stopped somewhere. I'm not sure exactly what we could do with it but it's an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom