Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Rebel Alliance Needs You...

They're rebelling against the old Rebel Alliance...bunch of counter revolutionary oligarchs! Should be all shot! Up the revolution! Power to the people...

Wait what? Oh, they're rebelling against governments in general. So they're sort of an anarcho-communist oligarchy bent on defeating the Sith and Jedi.

It gets confusing, but I understand these Rebel guys now. :)

Ruye Etarn

R
I would have to say you need a better campaign my friend, that's no way to gather people in. You might as well have not done anything at all. But I'm not one to bully, so I'll ask some constructive questions :)

As already stated, Who are you? What does the "New Rebel Alliance" mean? What's your purpose, your goals, your foreign policy? What can your people be? What are your expectations for ranking? What is your organization, your history? Tell us everything, don't try and tease us, that isn't actually attractive.

The New Rebel Alliance is a faction that is against other factions that are set in one direction of the force. the Jedi have to many rules and the Sith have to little of them. We are a group of people who were ether turned down by the Republic and the Sith empire or any other faction. its a faction made of people who do not belong in the normal spectrum of Light and Dark. We accept any and all people in to the faction.

@[member="Ruye Etarn"] @[member="John Harrison"] @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

John Harrison

J
So you're not rebelling against anything specifically? You're just anarchists? :unsure: That's kinda underwhelming.

So it's mostly Dark Jedi I've noticed, what roles are there to play in the faction? I'm interested since you don't have too many masters, maybe I can help you guys out? I can't read any of the threads on your page without joining the faction first so if you guys could write a summary up or something I could try to help out. I kind of get where you're coming from with the idea but how does that work IC? Do you activly attack Sith and Jedi? How are you set up IC? Who is in charge?

I am currently in charge Because Kodiak (owner) has not roleplayed for a while and left it to me. Most of the people that have joined the faction have stopped playing So its mainly only me working in the faction saddly I have been thinking of different roles for others to take part in. So far I only get the simple

Hunter: faction bounty hunters
Sleepers: Assassin-like Dark or neutral Jedi
Chemists: work with Alchemy
Soldier: simple as stated.
Slicer/librarian: gather Intel and store information on contacts and other factions.

I have not put the forum up yet because Im working on other things. I was going to post it today but dont have much time. Because we do not have many active players we cant attack the Sith or anyone else. It would be a lone battle for me. (I dont want to die yet) For my character IC he was trained as a sith and left them to join the jedi. He then left them for personal reasons and had just recently got his mother back. He is now looking for the Sith knight that tortured her.

IC its set up that two friends (me and Kodiak) formed the group to try and help the outcasts of the Sith and the Jedi. and this is from the actual Faction page.

"From the ashes of those who were stepped on by the Sith Empire and turned away by the Republic; The Rebel Alliance plans to bring an end to it all. We are a group of people who did not fit into the Republic or the Sith. We are people who will fight for freedom. Freedom to act as we choose to do so. Many of our leaders are EX-Sith or EX-Jedi because the two men who created the New Rebel Alliance came to agree that everybody needs a place to belong. We do not tend to follow the harsh rules of the Jedi, the Ideals of the lawless Sith, or the codes given from the Republic and/or the ruthless Empire.

We are people who were outcasts from every faction because of what we thought or who we are. The New Rebel Alliance is a faction of people who were lost that have united under one Symbol to break free of the people who hunt us."

I am still working on the actual history and such, and I hope this helps.

Darren Onyx

D
Well the Empire and Dark Side has cookies.... we are better #Darron Wraith... We are better. #iIspsychopath

Darron Wraith said:
Why rebel against us? We have kittens and puppies!!
Dark Onyx said:
Well the Empire and Dark Side has cookies.... we are better #Darron Wraith... We are better. #iIspsychopath
Because we have brownies and pie? :p

Derrek Fisto said:
So how many people do you have that are posting? Are there any people to train? Where would you need someone like me?
Currently I am the only one who is posting for the faction. All of the other people are LOA or do not play that character anymore. For training I do not know. I have started to train 3 people but all of them have gone LOA in the past month or so. For you I need someone who would be a leader and have high battle strategy experience. with you being an active Dark Jedi master WE need an official Rank system up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom