Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The New Crew

divider.png

It had to be a clean break. For himself, for his crew. The Krakens had targeted the people- Well person. Shai Maji Shai Maji was the only Mandalorian he cared about, but she cared about her people. So he should too, right? No, he wanted to be part of that, her people. Family. Maybe not a Mandalorian himself, but if he wanted to be a bigger part of her life he couldn't be chilling with a group of pirates that were targeting her family. So he left. His old crew would be fine. He was little more than a figure head and they knew everything on how to run the ship and such.

But damn did he miss them.

In a random bar on a random world he sat alone, drinking beer after beer. He couldn't get drunk, his body refused to allow such poison as alcohol to exist, but damned if he wasn't going to try. And maybe it gave him a bit of an excuse to act out like he was drunk, at least. He slung around his mug, letting the beer splash on the counter. "Why's bein' a pirate gotta be so karkin' complicated!? Ammiright? Should just be as easy as go n' rob people. Not 'oh wait am I about to rob my girlfriends family' or 'are these my girlfriends people' or some shit. I mean, who even thinks fightin' Mandalorians is a karkin' good idea these days!" He grumbled as he threw back another mug, draining the thing in one fell swoop.

No one was listening, though. He just sat alone, yelling as the bartender continued to feed him drinks. He just seemed like a drunk looser, but a drunk looser with a lot of credits was somethin the barman would put up with. For now.

Ba6

B
"Why's bein' a pirate gotta be so karkin' complicated!? Ammiright? Should just be as easy as go n' rob people. Not 'oh wait am I about to rob my girlfriends family' or 'are these my girlfriends people' or some poodoo. I mean, who even thinks fightin' Mandalorians is a karkin' good idea these days!"

“Sounds like it’s the girlfriend whose complicated, not pirating.”

Bandit didn't usually get involved with other peoples problems, but this was the third time he had been splashed with the contents from the mug this pirate was slinging.

Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

divider.png

"Hey! She's..! Complicated yea." Xyoz grumbled into his mug. He couldn't exactly deny what Bandit Six said, but it wasn't her fault. Once more the mug was downed, and another refill ordered before he squinted down to his.. Neighbor? The hell was he supposed to call someone sittin- wait when did they get there? ".. Huh. You're really short. Didn't notice ya before."

• Haha
Reactions: Ba6

Ba6

B
“Maybe you are just freakishly tall.” Bandit sipped his own drink and grumbled. He was short compared to other species, but he didn't like to admit it.

“So are you looking for pirating work? Or has the ball and chain made you switch careers?”

Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

divider.png

"Naw, I made this form like, average height or somethin'." Right? Crap, now he wasn't sure. He grumbled alongside Bandit Six as he got his refill, once more sipping at the liquid. "Man I wish I could get karkin' drunk." More grumbling. Honestly Xyoz was getting bored of drinking now, especially since someone pointed out the flaw in his complaining. He didn't wanna think, he just wanted to queen to queen.

Though the question raised a brow. His faintly glowing eyes shifted down to the racoon, brow raised.

"She's the one who had me be a pirate in the first place. Just can't go raidin' her people. So long as I ain't attackin' karkin' mandos I'll rob anyone. Y'think that'd be easy with how little of em are left but nooo." Back to complaining. He grumbled again before downing his ale. ".. Why? You got a crew or somethin'?"

• Haha
Reactions: Ba6

Ba6

B
“Better. I have a job. A remote research facility. Minimal security. Big score of pharmaceuticals. “

He had been looking to get a crew together to rob the facility. They may be engaging in animal testing and Bandit would not have that.

Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom