Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The New Colossus

Amani joined the pursuit, just behind Noah as they set their sights on the target. As much trouble as the crowd was giving him, it was making it equally difficult for them to catch him.

The mirialan was able to keep a steady pace, in thanks to her shorter stature and natural dexterity, weaving through the crowd of people like liquid. Still it wasn't enough to make meaningful headway. Eventually her hand jutted out from within the mass of refugees, and pulled at strands of the Force. With a gust of energy, the runaway was tripped over into the dirt.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
When the person tripped and fell Noah was under no illusion of what had happened and silently thanked Amani for it. Closing the distance he was on top of them before they had the chance to push themselves up and off of the ground. A rather brief struggle ensued but Noah had the advantage as he had attacked from behind, quickly raising his pistol he brought it down on the back of the assailants head, probably a bit rougher than was needed, and knocked them out.

While he was certain they were knocked out he stayed on top of them, knee between their shoulder blades. Reaching for his waist he pulled a pair of stun cuffs out and quickly secured them. Looking up he noticed some of the refugees gathering. "No need to worry people. Just a criminal who snuck into camp, go about your business."

Amani followed from behind, eventually pushing her way through to the scene, where Noah had already subdued their suspect. The crowd watched with varying degrees of concern and suspicion, but more or less seemed to trust in the system with his reassurance. She simply nodded a confirmation to the most immediate of them, and the refugees seemed to disperse enough to give them space to move.

"Are we… good?" Amani asked, hoping that their troubles had come to a close. One way or another, it left an distasteful atmosphere of uncertainty over the camp. As word spread, people would be a little more wary where they stepped, who they spoke to. It was a step back for the kind of effort they were trying to make.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
After making sure the person was secure in the stun cuffs, and probably making them a bit tighter than he usually would, Noah began patting down the pockets of the assailant. The pat down was to make sure he had no more weapons but also to check to make sure he hadn't rigged himself with any types of explosives for a suicide attack, something he wouldn't put past a Sith Imperial commando whatsoever.

Noah looked back at Amani and gave a small a curt nod. "Yeah, I think we're good for now. Once they wake up we'll have to interrogate them just to make sure they were a lone wolf...but I think with the type of attack they pulled? I think they are a lone wolf. A group of commandos would've done something a lot more damaging."

“Seems like a reasonable enough conclusion to me,” Amani ran her fingers through thick black hair, a weight sloughing off her shoulders with the apparent confirmation. She’d be happy to put the incident behind them and let the camp grow beyond.

“Well, I appreciate the help, Mr. Corek. But all due respect, let’s hope it’s not needed again going forward.” The Jedi laughed a little. The last thing she needed was this becoming a recurring threat. Camps like these suffered from enough problems as is. “I trust you and your men can handle any… punitive measures, from here?”

Last edited:

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah finished his pat down and was satisfied that there wasn't any other weapons or explosives on the terrorist. Hauling the unconscious commando to their feet Noah handed them off to a squad of Legionnaires coming to collect them and detain them for the time being, under armed guard until what could be decided.

"No needs for any thanks Miss Serys, something like this needed to be taken care of. As for not needing to do this again I'm with you on that one, providing for the needs of these people here should be our first priority...with that being said we'll probably be upping security. More searches and the like..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom