Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Need for Speed

xiqfVVX.png

"I.. Will not jump of a cliff again."

He had, of course. Not with the board, but he was far more resilient than most. Aris always had a need to test himself, especially as of late, and it had been one way to test his limits. The fact he was fine was a testament to just how strong he was. He tilted his head at her offer though, again glancing to his board. Would that properly help?

Maybe. It'd be at least one way to make sure he knew how to hold his board to keep from slipping off. That was the focus. He nodded his head, lowering his stance on the board.

"Toss me."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

jTLKMCN.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Wedding Ring

"Please don't. You don't want to give your poor Mother a heart attack, right?" No matter how strong her children would get, the mere idea of them getting hurt sent her heart into overdrive. It was that same, awful feeling she had whenever Kahlil was injured or in trouble somehow. When she felt like the lives of the people she loved the most were completely out of her control, and all she could do was watch while they were hurt.

There was nothing she hated more.

"If you can do the tricks safely, though... I won't be so worried." Which meant she was about to throw her son through the air on a homemade hoverboard.

At least she was close enough to help him if needed.

"Here goes!" Valery distanced herself quickly and raised her hand up. At first, Aris just began to move forward to build up speed, but once he stood steady enough, she suddenly accelerated him and gave him lift at the same time. He was forced into the air at high velocity, and the rest was up to him.

xiqfVVX.png

".. That's not how that works, right?"

He hadn't read up much on medical things, but that's not what could cause a heart attack, right? The concern was obvious in his face, but he didn't linger on it for long. Focus on safety first, that'd be the best way to ensure there wasn't a heart attack. Which also just faded from his mind the moment he was in the air. He grinned as he gripped his board. It seemed easy enough as he pulled, spun in the air before landing on the ground to take off across the field of grass again.

The rush of speed had put all worries to the way side.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

jTLKMCN.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Wedding Ring

Valery blinked, then chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't get a heart attack. I just meant that you shouldn't scare your Mom too much." Of course, it was actually possible to get a heart attack from a panic attack, but she was far too healthy and calm for that. Not worth troubling her son with that piece of information.

He looked so happy, spinning on a homemade board at dangerous speeds.

Valery smiled.

"That's it, sweetie!" She called out with a proud grin. "Do you want to try another? Maybe a different trick?" She was honestly just excited to be here with him, so as he turned around to head back, she gave him another bit of aerial time to try another trick. This time, however, she had a camera in her hands.

She loved taking pictures of her kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom