Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Myr Contract

Darben Skirae during his time with [member="Rex Taff"] on Myrkr, after Rex had saved him from pirates he had seen and wondered perhaps if a trade contract between the CSA and Rex's company could be made. It would benefit both no doubt, and he had contacted [member="Lady Kay"] to let her know of the contract in the making. He waited in the meeting room, which most of the time Kay organized meetings in so why hadn't he? It hadn't really crossed his mind.

He sat there, Renla by his side as she was there to help. Rexy could not help but follow along, like the good robot dog it was. "You doing well, Renla?" She gave a quiet murmur and a nod, she had been worried since having found out he had been attacked.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex entered the meeting room with Crow in tow. He had come in full armour but lightly armed. As a mando he was required to armour as much as possible and the last few times had shown him the use of having his armour on. He actually had two of his companies braces on. He used them all the time since he had made them. "Darben how is it going, how's your crew and why am I meeting you here?" He wasn't sure why Darben had called him here. But here he was ready for anything

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Renla and Darben Skirae both stood up tall when [member="Rex Taff"] entered the room. He put a hand out to greet the friend of his, and he indeed owed an explanation. "Rex, when I was on Myrkr I couldn't help but notice...you have a company, correct? Well as you know, I am the Trade Minister to the CSA" he began, and seated himself back down as well. "I thought perhaps a trade negotiation could be made? One that benefits us both."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex shook [member="Darben Skirae"] hand. "That is correct I have a company Mirdirmorut. I did know you are the minister for trade. I apologies that I was unable to complete my promise of shaking hands with the CIS. A trade negotiation between Mirdirmorut and the CSA would be a good idea. What benefits would we be looking at?" He would then sit down.

Darben Skirae smiled to [member="Rex Taff"]. Then he got his business face on, the serious look in his eye that he always got when it came to making trade deals and propositions. "The usual that the CSA gives. Access to our trade products, with tax of course. Contract with our trade routes which can get you access to other things. I'm sure you could make use of the gems we have" he said to Rex. Although he wasn't exactly sure what Rex's company did, surely he could make use of it all.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex nodded "So Darben what can my company do for the CSA? All of the usual for access to trade routes and what not. What can my company do for the CSA and how much do you know about my company, cause most people meet me having no idea. So what about you?" He sat there and waiting for [member="Darben Skirae"] to respond.

Darben Skirae responded almost immediately. "Well, products...and indeed I don't know much about your company, so perhaps you could enlighten me" he added, clasping his hands before him. "What sort of products could do thing for the CSA in return?" He knew [member="Rex Taff"] had made droids, Rexy the robot dog beside him a fact of that. It looked up at him, sitting like a trained hound. Sometimes he would wake up to it beside his bed, as if it were in watch-dog mode. And when he did, it's appearance threw him off a lot.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He would look at [member="Darben Skirae"] before sighing "You have no idea what my company does. All good as I said not many people do. My company does droids, vehicles, weapons, we are moving into star fighters and armour." He would look at Darben, "So what would the CSA use for my products for? If you can't it is fine I am sure some of your private citizens could use them." He would relax and smile.

Darben was surprised by that. Not only droids. But vehicles, weapons. It sounded like a military based company. "Perhaps our defense forces could make use of this...I shall ask our defense advisor about this, maybe even Lady Kay." She might be interested, she might not. He was most unsure himself of this. [member="Rex Taff"] asked about perhaps private citizens. "Maybe, or some of the systems besides Commenor."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex would nod and smile "So my guess is you guys will come to me later with purchases, if that is the case use the holofront store." he would smile "so the contracts?"

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben shrugged, he guessed that would indeed be the case. "I would assume so, yes." He paused for a moment, then shook his head to bring himself back as he drifted away for a moment, momentarily distracted. "Ah right, yes." He pushed forward a datapad, with the contract on it. "All right there."

He remained silent for a time, before speaking up again, "So, Rex...how have you been lately?" he asked to [member="Rex Taff"].

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex would smile and take the pad from [member="Darben Skirae"] signing the contract. He was happy with the terms better than most he was offered. He was about to get up when Darben asked him a question.

"Good Darben, I have a son adopted who has a boyfriend. They were recently bonded in a way you or I could never hope to fully grasp. Why do you ask is something the matter?" He would quickly glance around the room. Before settling down again.

Darben Skirae quirked a brow to [member="Rex Taff"]. He had a son? Since when did he have a son? And they had a boyfriend too? Rex looked about, and Darben could only smile to himself. "Well that's quite the family you got yourself there, then" he responded kindly. He sighed to himself. He hadn't ever asked Stardust if she wanted others to know, so for now he kept that to himself.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex would smile "Yea it is." he would then look at Rena "I should go she looks bored and we have finished up our contracts anyway. I expect to hear from you guys soon." He would get up and walk out with Crow, leaving [member="Darben Skirae"] in the room.

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom