Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Muun's Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Fleshing out a bit more of the trading world.
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
HYPERLANE INFORMATION

HYPERLANE CHARACTERISTICS

• Speed: Average.
  • Accessibility: This lane was of public access when ruled by the Muuns, now under the control of the New Imperial Order the lane has been monitored with heavy patrolling to secure their borders in the hope of stopping the Sith from entering their space and spying their doings.
  • Route Hazards: Asteroid fields can be found, along with Starweirds and Purrgil flocks. Due to the warring state with the TSE, it is possible too find corsairs in the name of the Empire doing whatever they want to.
  • Rest Stops: Planets such as Borok, JanFathal, Adumar, Krieg, Erebos, Orinda and Vicondor provide with safe ports to the weary traveler to rest up before the long journey is taken once again among the stars. Unfortunately, those are the only stops accessible to the common merchant, for they are regarded as friendly and pleasant for their doings before they make their way back to the long journey, but much like all other stops, those few are said to be places where the local forces are bound to check permissions and cargo.
DESCRIPTION
Funded by the New Imperial Bank, the Money Lane was once a profitable stretch between the Muun planets. Thanks to the brilliant unenterprising mind of Lunafreya Solidor, Duchess of JanFathal that had all the trouble of going after the leaders of those planets and honey talked her way to get approvals from them to unite their banners to form one of the most lucrative lanes on the galaxy. The Muuns Lane was done to move the heavy traffic of cargo, mining ores, unprocessed goods, processed goods, food moved through the New Imperial Space, in and out, the greater galaxy, its lane easily started to even attract the attention of corsairs and pirates just outside the NIO borders and also many smugglers from Phaeda and the Hutt Cartel carrying illegal goods, forcing the New Imperial Order to raise its vigilance over the lane and its vessels.

Due to having few stops, traffic can be heavy on those areas but mostly secure thanks to being under the imperial supervision. The worst stops are considered to be on planets like Krieg, Erebos and JanFathal, due to having strong law enforcement over those planets and the later becoming famous for being unfriendly towards humans.

The traffic flow outside the New Imperial Space is considered one of the best in the galaxy, but the presence of pirates and corsairs tends on turning things a lot more dangerous. Planets like Vicondor try to provide with as much security as they can.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor

I'll be conducting this review for you. I have just a few suggestions here.

1. Starting Hex.
Starting Hex: Muunilinst

Though not required, I would suggest linking Muunilinst here.

2. Ending Hex.
Ending Hex: Vicondor.

Though not required, I would suggest linking Vicondor here.

3. Route Points.

Route Points: Muunilinst > Mygeeto > Scipio > Borosk > Diab > JanFathal > Aeten II > Krieg > Adumar > Orinda > Obredaan > Erebos > Fornax > Vicondor.

To tie this all together, and because I love links, I'd propose adding Mygeeto, Scipio, Borosk, Diab, JanFathal, Aeten II, Krieg, Adumar, Orinda, Obredaan, Erebos, and Fornax here. I know that's a lot of links, but you should be able to copy-paste from my post and then just add in the > marks if you like.

If you don't want to include the links for the canon planets, I would strongly encourage you to at least include links for the Chaos Codex Planets: Krieg and Erebos

4. Accessibility.
Accessibility: Public, but too well-guarded by New Imperial Forces.

I would suggest linking New Imperial Order here, so that its clear to the reader what New Imperial Forces refers to.

What is meant by "too well-guarded"? What should that convey to the reader? Does that imply an embargo to non NIO ships, such as merchant traffic entering the hyperlane? What is the impact of this to accessing the hyperlane and what should your reader understand about what is required to access the hyperlane?

Please let me know if you have any questions, otherwise just tag me when you have completed any edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom