Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Most Banthapoodoo Thread Ever Written (Enigma)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
A hand grabbed [member="Enigma"] by the collar, one that could not be seen or touched, and began pulling her back. With an immeasurable strength, it lifted her up into the air by its grip on her shirt. If I didn't know any better, I'd almost say you enjoyed that little show, a childlike voice said inside her head. She would suddenly hear gagging and coughing below. The grip suddenly dropped her down, into Ashe's arms, one of which was still brightly glowing with the energy that circulated through the special cells in her new form's Ruksenmih arm. Weakly dropping her head down on her lover's bosom, Ashe coughed the last of the fluid out of her fresh, new lungs and breathed air again for the first time in this new body. Her body was still limp, no better thanks to her exertion, and she was practically leaning into Circe.
"You know," she whispered, "I hate you but I need you...." She jested, feigning a smile, before finally passing out cold.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

"I love you..." And with that, things appeared to be done and done. Ashe was now alive again... hopefully her vampiric tendencies wouldn't go haywire. "I always will... Wifey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom