Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Most Banthapoodoo Thread Ever Written (Enigma)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe was sitting on a stool, in a lab, within the small castle on Serpena. She wanted a new body, which thankfully, could be cloned from tissue she "borrowed" from a fellow Rufie of a different tribe. She also had lots of handwavium for this project, because we all didn't feel like going through that whole planetary mini-event to get it just yet. [member="Enigma"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe simply rolled her eyes over to the unoccupied, fluid-filled tank and the plasteel container full of the substances of a once-Ruferalahuin Ruksenmiih.
"How quickly can you clone a new body from fresh remains?" she asked [member="Enigma"].

"Six weeks, and unless I have a ysalamiri to make sure its mind forms properly, it'll go insane within two to three years. Why do you ask?" She raised an eyebrow.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe shuffled through the pocket of her indigo armorweave dress, pulling out some sort of device with data on it... very age-old data.
"Do it in three...."
This cloned being needed not be sentient or even conscious - in fact, it was best left completely inert. The transfer would be easier.
[member="Enigma"]

"So without a consciousness... Okay." She paused, giving a soft smile. The mind being completely useless would be perfect.

"Love you."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"I grow tired of this body. It no longer serves its purpose..." the foxtress coldly stated.
Ashe slid forth from the stool, completely eyeing the other way, seemingly in ignorance of [member="Enigma"]'s affection. In truth, she simply couldn't express the same feelings. Pacing over to the large body tank, she laid a hand on the glass... pondering on how her next form would be like.

"Alright, alright... So you want me to transfer you to this new body. What do you want me to do with your old one? Burn it? Keep it?"

Truthfully, she had no idea.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe frowned slightly at the thought of it all. "This one will quickly collapse into nothingness once my soul is forced from it through your technique. An essence transfer was not designed to preserve the host body, and the Dark Force tears it asunder in the process."
The woman finally lifted her hand from the glass that would birth her next Ruferalahuin coil and placed it over [member="Enigma"]'s chest.
"I yearn to love you, but right now, I cannot..." she blankly stated. "In the environmentally sealed plasteel cooling unit is the blood and flesh of a member of the Ruksenmih tribe. I found them shadowing Kayvaan Niveus, a former member of the Mnenchei Dominion. Their sacrifice will be remembered and the Gods will have mercy on them. Quickly, you must do whatever it is you do to form a new body from it. Combine our genetic structures and make the clone. I fear I cannot go on much longer like this.... Without feeling."

"Can't I just take the still-intact DNA of your current body and clone it?" She sighed. "Whatever. Let's get you this new body." Taking a sample from Ashe and a sample of the blood and flesh there inside of the tube, She mixed them, quickly moving to grow them into a new body for Ashe. With the handwavium, it took very little time. "Alright, ready to have a new body?"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"I have my reasons..." Ashe bluntly retorted. "I have been ready for a very long time...."
Lifting herself up again, the Ruferalahuin woman shuffled through her bust to find it; she pulled forth an odd chip containing all the information [member="Enigma"] would need to perform a near-perfect replication of the combined genetic structures without flawing the body or causing deficits in the mind or the inspiration of true life. This was but a mere fragment, an infinitesimally small portion of their progenitor's data, replicated to the best of the living's abilities. Unbeknownst to Ashe, in her hand was held the insights to the machinations of her species' original creators and descendants. What could go wrong?

And she inputted the chip. With the flesh, the chip, and the samples, soon a grown Rufie body was ready for her to possess. "Alright... are you ready?"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[ - Three Standard Weeks Later - ]​
Ashe, already waiting in the lab far ahead of Enigma's own waking moments, punched keys on a holopad, opening the curved metal shutters that shielded the glass. A dim green light illuminated from behind it, giving the form inside a surreal aura. Her hand once more fell to the surface of the glass, stricken by the sight of what would soon be her. Words could not express the feeling, nor could her own form... yet. There, she waited still for [member="Enigma"] to arrive.

And with a soft smile, Enigma herself entered the room. "Tell me it worked... Tell me you can feel emotions again, and aren't an admittedly lecherous energy vampire who sires/enthralls people..."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe scowled - at least, more than usual. Her fiance hadn't even woken up and she was already asking if the procedure she'd perform was successful or not. The woman didn't even turn to meet [member="Enigma"] face to face.
"Nothing worked... because nothing was done.... This new form has already been given my disease. Are you ready?" monotone as always.

"Yes." And slowly, the process began. Ashe's soul was ripped from its body, on its way to the brand new flesh it would inhabit. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe grunted upon the beginning of the ritual. She could feel it working deeper inside of her... pushing harder against her own strength. A piercing howl fell loose from her grey lips as it began to pull harder and harder on her soul, causing the glassteel container to shatter under the pressure. With all her might, she conjured a barrier to buffer the shockwave from her lover. Had she resisted it any further, she might even have been caught in a limbo, a soul with no body, condemned to binding or cast into the Chaos. She did not resist it. She did not regret it. What was meant to be was let to be, and Ashe's remaining life slowly bled free from her mortal coil. It was quite the dazzling display, as it was no easy feat corrupting and bending the immense life forces of a Ruferalahuin, even if they were technically dead and being kept alive through magic. Her body fell to its knees, palms landing hard onto the hard lab floor, as it began to decay with the passage of an overwhelming Dark Side power and ignited into a brilliant blue blaze. Ashe wanted to quell the screams, but was powerless to serve her ego and her strength lest she negate the effects of the transference. All in a matter of minutes, all that she once was had been erased, and an eerie silence overtook the surrounding area.

[member="Enigma"]​

Tapping against the tube the body was in, the essence having flowed into it, she drained the tube, opening it in order to access her wife. "Ashe... Are you okay? Are you there? Can you hear me?" She gave a worried expression.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The young body fell limp against the lining of the tube as [member="Enigma"] drained it. Her taps only furthered the fragile condition of the shattered glass, with the weight of the hollowed body against it causing it to buckle under the pressure and fall slouched towards the floor. It's wet hair slicked against pale skin. There was no response.

"Ashe?" She paused... There was no way the soul had slipped out. No way. The body was alive... "Ashe! Speak to me! Say something!" She moved to give the woman a hug, eager to get her awake once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom