Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Monster on 8th Street

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V
Legends tell of a giant monster that resides on the 8th Street in the Promenade. Many suspects both rich and poor have been targeted with the only evidence being claw marks and a death shriek. Bodies drained of blood and left nothing more than a dried husk, leaving many to avoid the 8th street altogether. Businesses along the road have suffered with even the mighty hutt clans unable to solve the case as the monster has devoured even there own security teams. Eyewitness reports tell of a terrifying flying monster that roams the atmosphere of the street. Although so far these descriptions are weak at best and have no solid leads.

It is I once again, Vlad Von Kresvel looking for interaction.

I figured that as a sangnir highblood, dealing with the effects of the red hunger would be difficult within a more human form because you can be identified. So I had the idea that vladislav would take his warform, changing into a bat like creature much like a Varghof from Total Warhammer. Hunting innocents on the streets of Nar Shaddaa and feasting all he likes on the people that reside there. This would establish himself as a sort of villain within his warform and would lead to future character development threads.

So if anyone would like to investigate the monster on 8th street. Please comment down below, it can be anyone through group rp or simply a private thread between us. I am thinking that having a jedi or sith come across the beast would make for an interesting scenario. Of course for a jedi the idea would be to help solve the case and return some form of stability to the populace that currently live in fear of the flying monster.

V
That would work perfectly fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

V

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom