Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish The Mirror Looking Back [MU | DW] [OOC]

Helena

H
Anyone looking to salsa, tango, square, or any other kind of dance? It'll be a good time I promise!​

Why fight? Let's all just sit down and enjoy a cupcake. It has sprinkles!

akn2YIM.gif

Nevermind what I'm doing, this blaster won't hurt you one bit, just eat the cupcake like a good little Mando...

Well, alright, if someone does want to dance with an incredibly distracted Daiya, you can put up your offers.

Helena

H
I’ve got a cowgirl mando who’s free to party if anyone needs a partner. :p

Put your left foot in, take your left foot out, let's do the hokey pokey!

This town ain't big enough for the two of us!

Okay - enough with the cheesy lines from me, I'd be tip top to tussle!

Sera Sen

S
Put your left foot in, take your left foot out, let's do the hokey pokey!

This town ain't big enough for the two of us!

Okay - enough with the cheesy lines from me, I'd be tip top to tussle!
It's time for a good ol' fashioned showdown. Yeehaw!
In all seriousness this should be quite interesting I can't wait :p

Sorry Franco Kennix I seem to be taken. Although if you wanted we could do a thing where Venku actually fight Franco since with Xan the situation will be a lot more complicated. We could fight a bit and arrange with another person for you to get thrown their way. or you could find someone to focus on the entire time.

also, this’ll be fun, Xan Deesa Xan Deesa . Though we may need some choreography to figure out how it’ll work.

A note for Franco Kennix and anyone else not directly involved with Darkwire or the Mandalorian Union: this has been a thread that has been in the works for some time and is crucial to the personal plots of many of our faction characters. While we don't mind having outside folks come in, we aren't accepting "allies" to either side without significant relation to the story already being told or at least a good amount of collaborative plotting to bring folks into the fold.

That's not to say we can't make things happen in the future, but it's not going to gel here. Apologies that was not made clear in my initial post or prompt, but I do hope that is amenable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom