Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Midnight Ending and A Sunlight Beginning

Lucius Lunaris

L
Wearing: Gang Clothes, Blaster,​
Armour and proper weapon hidden in Backpack​
Objective: Keep the gang together​
"Come on guys we have to keep it together. Look if we all go down this path way we can out run the other gangs and probably make it out of the city alive and in one piece." Tarix would say looking down at the table before them that they had placed a local map on. They had just lost their leader while trying to work out a deal with another gang which had gone sour when they had been ambushed by the cops and another gang that had been working as police informants and undercover cops.

"Dude we will never make it out alive every other gang in this city blames us for the cops and since the gang we where with was completely wiped out the copper's gang get to keep taking down other ones and we get called collateral." One of the other members that had survived the original shootout replied. "The only way out is death."

Tarix shook his head "No we can't go out like this we were one of the good guys. We were taking out dirty cops and everything this can't be how it ends....." Just as there was a loud noise from outside the garage and a hole was blown open in the wall. "Police put your hands up." Defeated Tarix dropped his bag under the table kicking it out of the room and beneath a vehicle within the garage. Some of the gang tried pulling weapons but noticing Tarix had given in also gave up.

They were all taken to a local lock up where they had their blood tested before finger prints and heights along with pictures where taken. Once the blood results came back however Tarix was moved into another room away from his compatriots with two guards on the inside who were watching him at all times with stun guns as his file was sent to the Knight's Obsidian for their own investigations and hopefully to get someone who would be able to deal with him before he made to many issues.

Sanza. A planet she'd never been on before. But a mission was a mission and Scherezade, despite all her many deep flaws, always delivered. This time, rather than using her ability as a walking weapon, the Knights Obsidian had sent her to discover corruption. Her job had been to infiltrate the local police force and find out who was accepting bribes in return for favors.

And the mission had come with a severe warning this time – minimum collateral damage.

Scherezade had cursed and then flown around to several morgues on the planet, collecting dead bodies. It would have been easier if she was allowed to just create said bodies on her own, but orders were orders. A stop at a local home depot sort of a shop for the last of the supplies she needed, and she then set camp across the police station in which she knew her potential targets were.

Keeping the bodies close to her yet unseen, Scherezade put together the few items she'd purchased, building a makeshift grenade. If her calculations were correct, it would cause a ten meter radius of an explosion. Enough to cover all the bodies she had, and had remembered to French in flammable fluids.

The gigantic BOOM that was heard minutes later had civilians running and screaming. But, since neither of them had actually died as a result of it, it still counted as keeping to the mission.

Scherezade, of course, feigned an attempt to get away, allowing the police officers that had come rushing of the building to capture her, rough her up, and arrest her.

Hours later, her face bruised and a smile on her face, she'd been shoved into the cell near where [member="Tarix Talso"] and his associates were, only the bars that made the walls of it separating them. Of course, at that point, she had no idea that files had been sent to the Knights Obsidian regarding this. After all, she was here for completely different reasons.

[member="Tarix Talso"]

Lucius Lunaris

L
Wearing: Gang Clothes​
Objective: speak with [member="Scherezade deWinter"]​

Being placed in a cell block all of his own was not fun especially not within this police station as the guards kept their weapons trained on him like he was actually gonna be able to do something. He had only been ever able to use his force abilities to create the weapons and gear he had left behind at the garage that wouldn't be found. It wasn't long before he heard an explosion outside. Probably one of the other gangs trying to get into the station to finish them all off he figured as he watched the two guards on their comms trying to find out what was going on.

Eventually a woman with green eyes was dragged in and thrown into the cell next to him. Clearly they use these cells for highly dangerous criminals. He only figured this because of the state she was in and that the guards had said something to the others about her being the reason for the explosion. What he couldn't figure out was why she was not only smiling but why she had set the bomb off in the first place.

He carefully moved so he was closer to her cell and could speak quietly enough without the guards who were finally starting to relax their weapon sights off him as he hadn't done anything yet so they figured he wasn't even trained. "So your in for the explosion I just heard huh? Why did you do it? What is your reasoning behind it?" He would ask quietly as he continued watching the guards carefully just in case they randomly decided he was dangerous again. "Especially since I know a criminal when I see one and I ain't buying that you are one. These stupid guards might but you don't have any gang signs and you also don't look like you've crawled through mud for the past 2 months. So why?"

It wasn't a bad cell, she supposed, a far a cells went. Small, rectangular, a toilet in public view. A cell, as any other. It was a shame they'd taken her weapons and toys away from her though; Scherezade thrived on being able to pretty much McGuiver her way out of most situations, but it would be hard since the bunker offered didn't even have sheets on it.

She hadn't considered other prisoners though. Not that Scherezade cared overly much about collateral damage; usually the reason she wasn't causing more of it was because the higher ups held her back on that regard. But now one of them was speaking with her, or at least trying to, so the least she could do as she thought about the next step was to go and listen.

Her eyes didn't look at the guards as she did so. They were worms, bottom feeders, unimportant NPC's – and many of them would probably die within the next hours.

"You've got an awful lot of questions, kitty-cat," she grinned, "but you're right about one thing. I don't have a criminal record on any planet that I know."

Well… That was somewhat of a lie. Scherezade herself had one in the ORC space because they never figured it out, but it was all a misconception thing because someone used bullets that resembled hers and had glitter in them, but she hadn't done the thing in their space in the first place. But, Madalena – the name that appeared anywhere where names appeared once they checked for Scherezade – her record was truly clean. How had they called her? The perfect soldier.

"So what's your story, kitten?" she asked, still grinning, "are you double posing? Pretending to be locked up so you can question us lil' innocent prisoners?"

[member="Tarix Talso"]

Lucius Lunaris

L
Tarix sat down in his cell listening to her barely answer his questions. He sighed continuing to watch the guards as they kept their guns on him. If only he could use these powers he had imbued into his weapons and armour but he had never been able to do much more than lift a single pebble even after hours of training. Finally he looked at the woman again as she asked him a question.

"Kitten, Kitty-cat surely you can do better than that naked one." If she wanted to give him nicknames then he would do the same back. "Yep you got me I am pretending to be locked up that's why" He then spoke a bit louder so the guards could hear him "Dingus one and two over there have their guns trained on me on kill settings. Honestly way aren't they on stun you know that goes against the planet's policy." Then one of the guards would reply. "What would you know of it tiger? Considering you were the one found in a gang meeting take down?"

"Yeah one you rigged" He said under his breath before turning to her. "That answer your questions explocevo? Happy I am not one of this corrupt narks I have been trying to take down for weeks. Most of the gangs have. These people imprison their own people for no reason till they can post bail. The higher ups won't see us however and neither will the viceroyality. Trust me I tried several times. So we tried allying with a gang to take them on enough to bring more people in who would find out about what was happening her." He then sat down on the floor trying to figure a way out especially since the guards did have their guns on kill rather than stun now.

Naked one? Scherezade giggled at that one. Yes, she had a juvenile sense of humor. No, she rarely saw a reason to hide it. Yet as the kitten continued to say that him being a pretender was the reason he had weapons aimed against him, all the Sithling could offer him was a shrug. She'd done plenty of infiltration missions before, always knew how to keep it looking real even when she had a blaster pointed at a battle-friend's head. That alone was hardly proof of anything.

The rest was more interesting though. Gangs ganging together to take down gangs that had government approval (yeah, that's what most law enforcers were by default, can't change her mind on that).

As the kitten sat down, Scherezade slinked over to the bars, her glowing green eyes staring at the cops with the rifles. Her vision focused, looking for where the switch was. Frankly, she wasn't a huge pro when it came to firearms, knowing mostly how to deal with the one she carried, but if a cop could operate it, how hard could it be? And there it was.

Grinning, the Sithling cocked her head to the side as the setting snapped, the dial turning to stun. That was step one.

Step two happened much faster. Waving her hands like a puppet master, Scherezade grabbed hold of both guns that were being held by the cops, and pointed each at the other one's cop. The bang was disappointingly low in volume, and a moment later the guards were on the floor.

"They're just bottom feeders high on potential power," she shrugged, looking all innocently at the kitten again, "you're not really a tiger, are you? You don't look like that type of feline."

[member="Tarix Talso"]

Lucius Lunaris

L

Tarix watched as the woman beside him cocked her head. He heard a click that wouldn't be heard by human ears but he could and turned to see both the guards guns had been set to stun. He looked back at the woman again lifting an eyebrow watching as she waved her hands puppeting the guards into shooting each other. He looked at her for a second a little in shock and surprised.

Then she asked if he was a tiger. He shook his head "Not truly, those guards were just karking bullies. Although colour me impressed that you can manage to do that with the force. Best I can do is getting weapons to work better for me and armour too. Shame I don't have it but at least this guys didn't get it. I can't even pick up a rock no matter how I try with it and here you are puppeting guards around and everything." He would then break off one of the legs of the bed allowing it to fall.

He would reach out with it to one of the guards managing to hook the keys dragging them back to him. He would pick them up unlocking his cell door. Finally getting out he would then do the same on hers. "Would you be able to teach me how to do that? Also should we get out of here or do you need to do something else cause either way I am putting on one of these guards armour's I am not getting caught again." He would say stripping the guard.

Scherezade grinned as Traxis spoke of her abilities with the Force. She remembered how it had been for her at first; but more importantly, she knew how it had been for her grandmother. Her own learning had been faster, because she had the imprint of those memories to rely on, the knowledge of how it shall sat together and worked combined. If Traxis was trying so hard but not succeeding, it meant he needed guidance, or perhaps mentorship.

But still, as her green glowing eyes beheld him while he broke the bed and used its leg to cat the keys there was some potential there. Reaching forward with the Force, Scherezade took but the tiniest of sips; nothing that would hurt him in any way, shape, or form, but enough to let her know what was there. And that, combined with the smell of his blood, reeked of something important – potential.

"You want to be my apprentice?" she asked, the surprise obviously obvious on her face. "Are you sure?" came the next question, with a blink. No one had ever expressed interest in learning from her before, not like that. Or maybe… Perhaps she had jumped to conclusions too quickly and he just wanted to learn a few neat Force tricks and be along his purry way.

"Can't leave yet, need to find out who Mister Corrupted is and bring 'im in," she said, eyeing the keys. But while Traxis had the patience to open his cell door, she simply kicked her own open and let it swing a little before stepping out. "Tell you what," she said with a grin as she turned to face him again, "help me find who my dude is, and I'll teach you."

[member="Tarix Talso"]

Lucius Lunaris

L
Objective: Work with [member="Scherezade deWinter"]​
He watched her for a second when she asked and he replied rather quickly. "Very sure. I get a sense that you will teach me things no one else would be able to. Call it natural intuition but for some reason I feel a need to be your apprentice. Perhaps it's the force, perhaps it's my own survival instinct kicking in or maybe it's my race's mentality. I have no clue." He would put on the guards uniform.

Then listening to her preposition a giant smile would cross his face. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I owe the big boss man around here a few for how he's treated me and the others. It would be an honour and a pleasure to assist you bringing him in mistress." Had he just said mistress. Why had that slipped out. But why did it felt right to call her such. It was a curiosity that would need to be explored later.

He would grab the gun sighing a bit. "Shame I had to leave my force imbued gear behind. Maybe they found it and stored it in evidence. It would be nice to get those items back. Would make our jobs a lot quicker but this will do. Lead the way my mistress." Once again he had let it out and once again it felt just as right as the last time he had said it. Perhaps he would just keep it up.

Teaching him things no one else could teach him. Scherezade snorted. Sure. She could teach him how to be a loose cannon, how to be unappreciated by everyone around him, how to try to fix things only to make a bigger mess… Yeah, she was definitely the person for the job. "Yup, you have no clue," she grinned. He'd get a clue. Especially since they were going to work very closely together for a while now, considering their agreement.

And then he called her mistress. Scherezade paused, looking him over. It was… Okay, it was going to take some getting used to. Her mother, to her knowledge, had been on first name basis with all those she taught. Her grandmother, on the other hand… The Sithling decided not to mention what went on with that generation of her family.

"We can look for it later," she shrugged, "force imbued armor doesn't actually make you better. If you can't do without, you have no business doing it with."

But she nodded, and off they were. Scherezade didn't have the layout of the building, but it seemed pretty straight forward. Bunch of floors with cells, offices, and whatnot. It was bigger than it looked like from the outside, but that had never actually stopped her in the past.

The place was… Surprisingly void of employees?

"Hey, where would they all go? Places like this are usually brimming with people," Scherezade commented as she turned to look at her shiny new apprentice, "but there's not even other prisoners or inmates here."

[member="Tarix Talso"]

Lucius Lunaris

L
Wearing: Police armour, Police standard issue rifle​
"Yeah yeah yeah that's what everyone says about me. Then again hard to get a clue when you haven't had anyone to help you attempt to find or figure out something." Tarix would say making sure the gear fitted. He would look at her as she said it. "You aren't wrong I rarely use it unless it's going to give me an edge on something I would likely die in otherwise such as trying to take on an army of police that should be in this building." He would sigh just hoping what skills he did have would carry him long enough to survive.

When he followed her out the place was eeirely quiet and empty. He would look around everywhere even areas he expected prisoners or guards such as cells or the offices finding nothing and no one. "Okay well this is new. Clearly you didn't do this because otherwise you wouldn't have been shocked too." Tarix would look around the desk for any emergency broadcasts for the city.

"Nothing on the emergency frequencies. Something or someone has done a very quick and clean job. No bodies, no blood everything in place and clean. I would almost say some form of assassins group came through here or something very powerful." He would look around returning the their cells finding the knocked out guards gone as well. "We have two options we can try leaving or we can try finding out where the boss man is hiding."

Haven't had anyone to help you attempt to find or figure out. Scherezade sighed. Much as she wanted to continue with banter that mostly only made herself laugh, that sentence struck a chord within her. That was… More or less a very exact explanation of how most of her life had thus gone. Guess she was going to take this promise as seriously as she had made it. No backsies.

The kitten by her side confirmed that there was no one. It was always nice to know she wasn't hallucinating, though she probably wouldn't know the first thing about how to tell if she was in case she was. Still, Scherezade raised her chin ever so slightly and took a good sniff at the air. There was no trail or scent of blood. There was… Nothing.

"We are not leaving without the boss-man," Scherezade almost snapped as Tarix suggested that. No. Her record was near perfect with mission success after mission success. This little backwater mission was not going to be the one to tar it. She much preferred to save the tarring for a bigger fish that she could fry.

Turning to Tarix, Scherezade lofted her brow. "How long have you been here?" she asked, "was it as quiet when they brought you in?"

If his question was longer than a day and yes, she knew what the next step would be.

She just hoped her brand new apprentice would be willing to do it.

[member="Tarix Talso"]

Lucius Lunaris

L
Wearing: Police armour, Police standard issue rifle​
Tarix would watch his new mistress for a bit as she was in thought about something. Then recoiled so hard he fell off the chair he was sitting in at the computer banks at the front of the police station. Smacking his helmeted head on the ground. As he began getting back up again slowly he was asked how long it had been since he was brought in and if it was quiet then. "I was brought in probably a day ago. I dunno though the cells don't tend to have windows and the damn guards are less than forth coming on any forms of information beyond that they are gonna hit me if I keep asking questions. Heard that one a lot."

Tarix then thought back to when he had been brought in how busy had the station looked. "The station was definitely busy when I was brought in but again it was a sting op that was aiming to take down several gangs who had been working against the police. So that could have been why it was so busy then." Tarix then paused looking down at the monitors. He tapped a few things in bringing up his file. On it he had more criminal records than he could count with majority of them being falsified by the police to make him look like a harden criminal.

Among them was resisting arrest, arson, weapons dealing, drug dealing, theft, personal property damage, man slaughter, vehicular man slaughter. He snorted before checking the day he was brought in. He had been here for a week now according to the records. Certainly hadn't felt like it. Either way he deleted the entire file. He wasn't going to continue being a wanted man on lies. "Correction it has been a week that I have been here for. Didn't feel like it but according to the system that's when I was brought in."

Scherezade looked at the ball of fluff as he recoiled and fell, her head coking to the side as she wondered what that was about. Had something happened? She hadn't seen anything.

The information he was finding on the systems though, gave cause to concern; he thought he'd only been there for a day or so, but he'd actually been there for a week. That wasn't a small difference; had he been given spice or anything to change the way time altered for him? And all the information he was finding… Scherezade was standing behind his shoulder, speed-reading it through as well.

"Hold on," she said as she walked forward and just sat on him, her hands hitting the controls, typing at an impressive speed. File after file flashed before their eyes, an endless array of pictures, names, personal data, and useless information. Scherezade wished that she had her small Ministry of Secrets toys with her; they would have loved all that she was seeing. But no; she was going to have to send someone else to collect he data later on. At least that someone was going to have an easier time.

Next came the personnel files; the cops in that were assigned to this station.

"Got him!" she almost screamed as a holoimage came up. "Come on, we're going to pay a home visit!"

[member="Tarix Talso"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom