Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Metal Lords and Corellia - info and thoughts

Ok before we started our com of Manaan and Zeltros we had discussed Corellia.

Well now that the map changes have been made and we are close to finishing the dom. [member="HK-36"] has come back to me about Corellia.

This would likely be a diplomacy thread.

Originally before the map changes we were looking at receiving Corellia, Thoadeye, and Sarapin.

The new map we have Sarapin and Thoadeye.

The Metal Lords want to know what we would give them in exchange for Corellia. So thoughts on this idea for obtaining Corellia and threading with the Metal Lords.

Or not obtaining Corellia...and letting it go and we just work with what we have.

so..

Before the map change I would have said we should work out a way to get Corellia into the FWC.

Now though, I think we should let it go. Let the Metal Lords have Corellia and we can work with what we've already got.

[member="Faith Organa"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"],

Corellia was going to be originally the capital of Metal Lords, however upon learning that FWC wanted to do a story line on Corellia and speaking to Corellian minor faction I reached a compromise with Faith, Metal Lords took neighboring Denon and after FWC would compete their Manaan Hex Dom we were planning to do a conjoined dom thread for Corellian Hex followed by diplomacy immediately in which FWC would receive Corellia, Thoadeye, and Sarapin and Lords get the rest to divide the hex.

However with the new map layout and territorial additions those plans were screwed up as admins gave us Corellia without consulting my faction team and some of the planets we would have gotten went to you.

I am not backing on my promise and I am not holding Corellia hostage, as far as I'm concerned it's a FWC planet and I want to give it to you so that you can carry out your story, there is and there never was need to work out a way to get it because it is yours.

I'm just asking that in exchange that for two planets FWC received in the expansion that we would have gotten but now we can't even trade for because of hex position, Recopia and Rendili, we get two different ones like Thoadeye and Laira or Sarapin, although that one is pretty deep in the hex. We have a similar deal with Commenor, they received one of the planets we would have gotten in our current Dominion and we agreed that it will be returned.

I have no problem giving Thoadeye and Leria Kersul. I may have spelled it. We can then work with the Corellians to accomplish whatever they want.

And we can work with all our neighbors on stories. What we would have for planet or sectors provided us more than enough setting for stories.

Awesome having Coreilla stay with Coreillains is always nice. Now if only I could keep [member="Hawk Solo"] out of trouble. Help [member="Samantha Solo"] be funnier snarky and less cranky snakry. I don’t even know what the chaos to do with @Deliala Castillion. Maybe there is a support group out there for men who have an x-wife.

I'm down for either, just throwing out my 2 cents about what I can see.

It appears Sarapin may not be an option due to its position. It could sever us from Rendili and Recopia. The other two (Thoadeye and Leria Kersil) are alone in their hex, and as far as I am aware no one in the FWC is invested in them. I know Sarapin had some interest from some of our writers before the update. If someone in this faction knows of someone or has themselves invested time and effort towards developing those planets, please inform Faction Staff.

HK-36

[member="Draco Vereen"],

I really don't know how the staff are going to draw the map which is why I'm wary about Sarapin going to ML too, but since you'll get Corellia in the same trade it should be good potentially? With territory going from Nemodia through Recupia/Renduli to Corellia I think.

The reason why we're interested in it is because of the energy output of the planet, being a faction with a ton of droids and machines you could see why we would need a lot of power to run it all :p But even if we don't get it we can always set up partnerships on it, even if ML get small percent of the power it produces, reading the wookieepedia article, that should be more than enough to keep all the droids going indefinitely.

If trading planets is the thought, then I would suggest that, as mentioned, it be Thoadeye and Leria Kersul.

I have an idea that would require the Recopia System to remain within Free Worlds Coalition territory mainly because the system is predominantly filled with Planet Stubs (Worlds whose wookieepedia articles amount to 'it exists').

This is because the Recopia system is damn near smack dab in the middle of the FWC, Commenor, and Metal Lords territories, and I plan on having SSI spanning into al three.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Brad Solo"]

I would like to do something that works for everyone. We can do a contract for the power it could potentially provide.

FWC would have some questions about the organic life within the ML hex. :)

HK-36

[member="Faith Organa"],

Sure no problem! I started to work with Boolon Organization recently to have a neutral party within Metal Lord space to make sure that no humanitarian crisis develops or that one of the Lords abuses their authority.

But we could discuss it all in an IC negotiation thread!

[member="Faith Organa"] @HK-36

I could have Brad show up. As a Coreillian he would be interested. I’m sure he would have questions as well how the organic life is being treated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom