Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Meeting of Brains and Brawn

Attire: Casual
Equipment: Pistols
Tag: Emam Kandar Emam Kandar

Rhys styled his hair, apparently he was going to be meeting some armourer that helped work on the beskar for his new armour, a design that he had worked on that allowed him to use his pheromones while wearing the armour. It was something that he felt was needed to avoid feeling trapped or imprisoned in his own armour. The armourweave underlay was something that Rhys could make himself but the beskar armour itself needed to be forged by a professional forger and when he returned with members of the Enclave, they directed him to Kestri where a forger could work beskar into an armour suited for his needs. Rhys decided to enjoy the time he could in his casual clothing since he figured that having a more official role in this Enclave faction would mean wearing his Mandalorian armour more often.

It was a shame since his hair was definitely much nicer out of his armour than within. And fewer people would get to see his charming smile, a sin but one he decided he would pay to help his brothers and sisters make a stand against the galaxy.

The ideas of a crusade was exciting in his mind.

Wandering into the Forge, his hands were in his pockets as Rhys whistled tunefully as he wandered inside, checking out the place and seeing what was interesting and what others were getting on with. People watching was fun and it was provided insight into the people of this Enclave since he had limited interactions with others.

"Hey there, looking to pick up some beskar armour for Rhys Swynol." Rhys smiled warmly and offered a friendly aura from himself.

B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol
GEARS: In bio

marina-ortega-forge-plains-artofmarinaortega.jpg

HALLS OF THE FORGEMASTERS, SECTOR 06, TOR VALUM, KESTRI, WILD SPACE

It's a slow day in the Forge. After submitting my application for both my Metalsmith and Gunsmith mark, it is a nice change of pace and downtime. With the crusade rolling on its ever increasing momentum, orders are going to rise up soon, so times like this are to be appreciated. After sorting out the stocks and a cup of coffee, I decided to take my time on writing in my diary. It's a habit that I've kept since I was 7. Talking wasn't always an option I had, with my dad busy with work and my sister being so young, so it was the best thing I had. In the middle of it, a voice took me out of the zone. A customer.

"Hey there, looking to pick up some beskar armour for Rhys Swynol." Rhys smiled warmly and offered a friendly aura from himself.

"That's you?"

In front of me is a handsome, towering Zeltron in casual attire, looking more like he's going out for a drink rather than working on his Beskar'gam. The guy placed an order on some Beskar pieces for his armor not long ago, and this person is not who I expected the customer to be.

"You sure you don't want to leave the Beskar'gam to the expert? I mean no offense, but you don't really strike me as a smith."

I looked semi-judgingly at this Rhys Swynol, yet I can't help but crack a small smile after a second or two. Damn, this guy is one hell of a looker.

smalldivsilver.png

"Attempting to judge me before you see what I can do?" Rhys cocked an eyebrow, his facial expressions were one of being amused and not hurt. He was never going to be one for master smith work. "My body has specific demands that I don't trust just anyone being able to do." Rhys pointed out, his gaze was holding Emam's and he gave a flirtatious wink.

Though with Rhys, there was never a wink that didn't have a flirtatious angle to it. Some might call him insatiable and a dog.

He preferred thrill seeker.

"I need a beskar'gam that allows me to work my pheromones and balances my fighting style. Already designed the armourweave myself, just need the beskar to go with it." From his back pocket, Rhys pulled out the datapad with his design, clearly not that bothered on who would see the armour design that he had. "Not perfect to an expert like yourself but, perfection can be boring." A devilish smirk appeared on his lips, he could help but chuckle.

Looking around, "how about you check the specs out on the armour and lecture me about it over drinks then?" Rhys allowing himself to be straight forward and avoid beating around the bush with the whole interaction.

B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol
GEARS: In bio

marina-ortega-forge-plains-artofmarinaortega.jpg

HALLS OF THE FORGEMASTERS, SECTOR 06, TOR VALUM, KESTRI, WILD SPACE

"Attempting to judge me before you see what I can do?" Rhys cocked an eyebrow, his facial expressions were one of being amused and not hurt. He was never going to be one for master smith work. "My body has specific demands that I don't trust just anyone being able to do." Rhys pointed out, his gaze was holding Emam's and he gave a flirtatious wink.

"99% of the time, my judgement is always right on the mark."

I replied confidently, ignoring his plight of amusement. At the mention of specific demands, my mind wanders off the forge for a split second, before realizing that what Rhys meant was his species' signature pheromones. To think about it, it's unfair isn't it, being born with a scent that allows you to manipulate others into submission. I don't know if Rhys doing it on purpose or not, but just a conversation with him makes my head hurts. In a good way.

"I need a beskar'gam that allows me to work my pheromones and balances my fighting style. Already designed the armourweave myself, just need the beskar to go with it." From his back pocket, Rhys pulled out the datapad with his design, clearly not that bothered on who would see the armour design that he had. "Not perfect to an expert like yourself but, perfection can be boring." A devilish smirk appeared on his lips, he could help but chuckle.

My guess was correct. I never designed any pieces for a Zeltron before. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen one on Kestri, nor anywhere else in the galaxy when I'm not the one seeking. After recovering from the initial dazes from his multiple attempts to flirt with me, I was able to analyze the Beskar'gam schematic he's showing me from the back of his pants. After that smirk and chuckle, I couldn't hold back anymore. I'm definitely flirting back.

"You've never been with a perfection, then."

I returned his smirk before walking off to the back, grabbing the Beskar he ordered. I take the walk as a chance to regain composure. I'm Emam Kandar, the most eligible bachelor of Tor Valum, Rhys should be the one who completely loses his mind over me. On top of my recent heartbreak, this should be a fun bounce-back adventure. I brought Rhys his Beskar, standing an inch too close to him, before he shot another question.

Looking around, "how about you check the specs out on the armour and lecture me about it over drinks then?" Rhys allowing himself to be straight forward and avoid beating around the bush with the whole interaction.

Great minds think alike. There's a professional angle here, me helping a Vod in need, for the good of the Enclave. However, I wouldn't lie to myself that it's not the only reason that I'm not thinking twice on taking up the offer.

"As long as you're paying. Consider it a consultation price."

smalldivsilver.png

"Bold claims. I will have to test if that assessment is accurate." Rhys commented as Emam claimed his judgement was 99% accurate. Rhys did enjoy being 1% of proving people wrong, though he was never perfect at doing that. He was an excellent fighter but he still lost a lot of times where he would declare victory was assured. It was having the confidence and self-belief that he would never fail that carried Rhys through life. He achieved what he wanted and if he failed, then he just shrugged it off as bad luck, worked harder and continued to achieve.

It was why he was so bold in flirting and talking. Helped that he also had an edge that improved his odds more than others.

He laughed at the comment that Emam made about never being with a perfection, "perhaps, but could be more that you need to see how much fun imperfections can have." He gave a wink to Emam, getting a sense that the guy was a perfectionist, something that Rhys was far from. He was big chaotic energy that usually was described as a whirlwind of a person. However, he couldn't help but admire the Chiss as a beautiful man that he was and the attraction he felt.

"Consultation price?" Rhys cocked an eyebrow, curious but he was not against paying for drinks. Luckily he was decently well off due to pirating so he could afford to buy for two. "How about you lead the way? I'm new to Kestri so don't know the best places to drink yet." Rhys winked, it was also a way to enjoy the rear view of Emam as much as the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom