Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The master and her student.

Hysterio

H
Hysterio went together with [member="Darth Ayra"] through the halls of the Sith Temple, they had reached the area, where seats and tables were located. He kept on standing till he was allowed to take a seat, which was shown through the gesture of [member="Darth Ayra"] hand. He sat down up straight as he looked into his masters eyes.

She was starting to explain him the very first Phase of his training. This training would be taking not so long as he heard it, "This is easy" He thought in his mind, since he remembered his mother telling him the code over and over, but never the meaning of the code. He made sure, he was listening towards the exact code she was saying and he showed a dim smile within his mind speaking together with her at the very same phase;

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion."
"Through passion, I gain strength."
"Through strength, I gain power."
"Through power, I gain victory."
"Through victory, my chains are broken."
"The force shall set us free."

He noticed his master opening up her eyes again as he made only a movement with his neck *Crack* He looked at the information he was giving her and now it was finally his chance to do so, "Yes, sir." His eyes slowly closing as he started to repeat those words, "Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power, Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me." He first spoke very slow and through every time that he repeated it, he was showing a more confident body posture, repeating it over and over again as he started to completely memorize it as well as recall it completely within his very own mind.

He would not stop until, the master was telling him to stop. His eyes remained closed at all time as he was just trying to print it more and more clear within his mind to remember it for always of his life and never ever forget it. When he was speaking his voice remained calm and he did not seem to be nervous for having someone now looking over him.

His body was actually catching back up, the average resting his body needed to perform at a minimum level was now back to par but the actual presentation would be taking a lot more time.

An hour has passed by, with Darth Ayra watching [member="Hysterio"] repeating the Sith Code for the entire time. Her gaze was unflinching, focused and concentrated on the boy. Traits that he would pick up throughout the entire regime. To remain focused on an objective, concentrate on it's completion, never compromising for it's success. Finally, Ayra lowered her gaze to the chrono on her right wrist and read the time to herself. Lifting the same hand up, she made the halt sign for the boy. "That's enough," she said softly, placing both of her hands in a finger pyramid and resting her small chin on the top of it.

"The Sith Code is the core. Without it, we are not Sith, for it teaches everything necessary to be a Sith. If you follow all of it's passage as a guideline, then it is believed that the Sith Code will lead you to becoming the Sith'ari. This has only been seen once in the history of the Sith Order, when Darth Bane destroyed the Sith Order and rebuilt it in an image that eventually destroyed the Jedi Order and brought Sith hegemony across the galaxy."

Ayra paused for a moment, letting the words sink in, before continuing. "Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Sith do not believe in the peace that the Jedi believe in, it is why the start of the Sith Code is a direct confrontation to the Jedi belief. Only through strength and power, do we believe that peace can be attained. We do not believe in their peace, we believe in our own. It is why there is only passion. It is this, inside all of us, that allows us to learn more about our deeper, darker emotions such as hatred, rage and pain. By harnessing these emotions, does passion lead us to strength."

"Through passion, I gain strength. It will be hatred, rage and pain that will make you stronger. Through these emotions, you will be given the fuel to succeed where others cannot. You will learn to hate the Jedi, as I do. They will bring you into a great rage, that will lead you to their destruction. You will feel great pain on this journey; and it will teach you of your mistakes, making you stronger and subsequently wiser."

"Through strength, I gain power. When you've mastered your hatred, harnessed your rage and learned from your pain, will you be able to alter and manipulate the environment around you. That is what power is, the ability to alter and manipulate everything that surrounds you. This can be anything from utilizing the force to levitate an object, to learning how to harness a weapon, to the destruction of the Jedi Order and toppling of the Galactic Republic. Seen in basic terms, everything that you can do, with your abilities, skill set and knowledge is power, that allows you to alter and manipulate everything that you can do."

"Through power, I gain victory. When you are strong enough to alter and manipulate your environment, you can do it to be victorious with anything you want to do, such as manipulate the force to levitate an object, learning how to fire a pistol, destroy the Jedi and removing the Republic, these are all victories that your strength and your power has given you. You will find yourself victorious when you've surrendered yourself to the dark side of the Force and consequentially became it's guide. Only a Sith can do this; and you are not yet a Sith. But you will be, when you finish this regime and get one of these." Ayra trailed her index finger from her chest, where the rising flame tattoo came from to the corner of her yellow, sulfuric eye.

Lowering her hand to the side, Ayra said, "Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall set us free. That is what it means to be a Sith. Freedom. It is why we hate the Jedi and wish to topple the Republic, because if we did not, we would be shackled and chained by their dogmas, laws and rules. Only when you're strong enough to achieve power and use that power to become victorious, will you be free; and freedom comes at the price of the Jedi Order and Galactic Republic's destruction."

The Sith Marauder finally fell silent, watching [member="Hysterio"] for a long time afterwards.

Hysterio

H
Hysterio was finally done after repeating the code over and over again, he was getting irritated by the woman not allowing him to stop. The respect he had for her was huge, but it had only a tad been decreasing compared to all the respect he had for her. He shrugged, thinking, "Finally, I am done this took a way longer time than I actually thought" He yawned for once before leaning in his seat back listening towards the next instructions.

The first thing he was learning was a part of history, how Darth Bane changed actually the entire sith way to be able to get real peace in the universe, instead of the fake peace what the jedi junk tried to call into their code. He listened to her while she was telling him every exact same word and the meaning of the entire code, with his mind he repeated what she was saying. This was a whole lot of information and remembering this would be quite a task. He tried to memorize as much as possible while thinking that he should study later on also by himself in the library in the sith academy for the information about the code for him to repeat and learn completely.
He heard after that about the tattoo that would be given to him if he passed her regime. He visualised the look onto his face with the tattoo. It seemed actually pretty awful, but it did not matter for long, as he knew a true sith would only be allowed to get it and that he wanted to become.

When she was done explaining, he started to laugh an echo being heard in the hallway, "Hahaha, so aslong as I kill those things that call themselves jedi it is alright?" His head leaning towards the left side, starring in the eyes of his master, "Sir, I will make sure when I attained the level to kill them all, I will surely do.." After his question would be answered, if it would be. He kept quiet only smiling before slowly changing back

[member="Darth Ayra"]

One, standard day had passed since [member="Hysterio"] and Ayra had broken off their session and retired to their quarters, after hosting a cool down. Now that it was the next day, in which the Sith Marauder in training and his instructor hosted a warm up and the daily exercise, found themselves sat at the same table and chairs as before. Once again, sweat glistened off Ayra's petite frame and on that particular day, it was too hot for her to even wear her Sith robe, which was folded neatly on top of the same black, shoulder strap bag that she had brought with her for the past two sessions.

Wearing a black v combat vest and her hands folded together on top of the table, she watched [member="Hysterio"] for a full minute before speaking. "Today, if you learned what the Sith Code is and means, will be ending phase one and moving onto phase two, which entirely depends on whether you pass the test or not." Leaning to the side, she lifted her hands to unzip her bag and removed a datapad and holographic pen, which was clipped onto it's side.

Bringing up the software which held the questions for [member="Hysterio"] to answer, Ayra then passed the device to the cadet. "You may begin when ready."

When [member="Hysterio"] receives the device and reads, this is what he sees:

PHASE ONE: TEST​
1. Recite the Sith Code: 0/1

2. Describe the first line of the Sith Code: 0/2

3. Describe the second line of the Sith Code: 0/2

4. Describe the third line of the Sith Code: 0/2

5. Describe the fourth line of the Sith Code: 0/2

6. Describe the fifth and sixth line of the Sith Code: 0/2

7. When the Sith Code is followed, what will you become? 0/3

0/14

Hysterio

H
[member="Darth Ayra"]

Hysterio was finishing the day with the cooling down. He was tired of all the training and needed some rest after having a short rest he had to do everything all over again and this time it did not seem to go much better than the day before, it actually got worse than before in matter of results. He followed her inside the academy to start with his studies once again, but instead of that he was given his first phase test. He got a device and started to work it out completely as she told him. It did take a sure while for him to work everything out.

1. Recite the Sith Code: 0/1
Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through Passion, I gain strength.
Through Strength, I gain power.
Through Power, I will gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free us.

2. Describe the first line of the Sith Code: 0/2
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Sith do not believe in the peace that the Jedi believe in. Only through strength and power, peace can be attained. We believe in our own kind of peace. That's why there is passion. Through passion learning more about our deeper, darker emotions such as hatred, rage and pain. By harnessing these emotions count as our passion which lead us to strength.

3. Describe the second line of the Sith Code: 0/2
Through Passion, I gain strength. Through our deeper, darker emotions such as hatred, rage and pain harnessing them will strengthen us which will make us stronger. Through those emotions we will have fuel to succeed where others cannot.

4. Describe the third line of the Sith Code: 0/2
Through strength, I gain power. When I have mastered my hatred, harnessed my rage and learned from my pain. I will have the ability to manipulate my environment around myself. I will be able to use great things with the force but also harness any weapon. My knowledge of my abilities, skill set and knowledge will lead me to knowledge which leads to power.

5. Describe the fourth line of the Sith Code: 0/2
Through power, I gain victory. When I am strong enough to alter and manipulate the environment. I can become victorious. I can do anything I want such as levitating stuff through the force. Destroying the jedi,learning to use a pistol are all victories, that is my strength and power given to me. When I surrender myself to the dark side of the force and allow it to become my guide for ever I will become victorious.

6. Describe the fifth and sixth line of the Sith Code: 0/2
Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free us. This is what it means to be a sith, Freedom! It is why we hate the Jedi and wish to topple the Republic, because if we did not, we would be shackled and chained by their dogma's laws and rules. Only when I am strong enough to achieve enough power and use that power I will become victorious and will be free. Freedom comes at the price of the jedi order and the Galactic Republic destruction.

7. When the Sith Code is followed, what will you become? 0/3
I will be free and become a true sith.

Ayra's hand scrolled along the datapad, marking the answers that [member="Hysterio"] had given for the test. After half an hour of reading and ticking, she looked up and said, "You pass." She clipped the pen back onto the side of the device and placed it down onto the table. Clasping her hands back together on the table, she said, "Phase two is about the dark side of the Force. The first step will be about the Force Wars, the second will be understanding what the dark side is and the third will be memorizing what you have learned. Then I will give you another test."

She lifted a hand up from the table and picked up a canteen of water. She took a long swig of it before passing it over to her student. "Keeping yourself hydrated is important, let's you think longer."

Hysterio

H
Hysterio gave his master the data pad back, allowing her to view and mark all of his answers, while the time was continueing on ticking slowly by, one minute after the other. He heard after that he actually passed, only showing a short period of time a smile. That was one down, fourteen phases more to go, but the next phase was about the dark side of the force as subject, the past and the understanding. This would be another test of plain listening he had to hear and remember for his own well being.

He was given after that a canteen of water. He started to drink from it, "Yes, sir." He said taking a few more gulps allowing the water to go through his throat before he stopped drinking and continued on listening

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Hysterio"] |

Ayra took back the canteen and shut it closed. She left it on top of the table near her hands, before turning her eyes back on Hysterio. She began to speak. "A long time ago, there was a war between the light side and the dark side of the Force. This was called the Force Wars. Some say it is on Tython, some say it isn't. All that I know is that it happened. The war began because the people that followed the Light side of the Force attacked the people that followed the Dark side of the Force. At the end of the conflict, all of the people that followed the Dark side were destroyed; and the people that followed the Light side became the Jedi."

"Since the time of the Force wars, the Jedi Order has existed and it has spread fallacies, lies and false hope. Remember the Sith code, Hysterio. Peace is a lie. It's their peace that is the lie. For thousands of years, these people have tried to spread their peace and all that has been left over is stagnation and weakness. All of it is lies. That is why we exist."

"It is said that Jedi found the Dark side of the Force and founded the Sith Order. I think it's the other way round. The Dark side found the Jedi and they embraced it because it doesn't teach stagnation or weakness, but strength and power. Remember the Sith code, Hysterio. It is the gospel truth. I don't know what the Dark side of the Force is. Nobody does, Hysterio. But I know that it was the Dark side that created the Sith code and it is the truth. Why? Because if their peace wasn't a lie, Hysterio, then the Jedi Order wouldn't have been purged by the Sith. The Jedi that 'fell'," Ayra made inverted commas with her fingers here before lowering them back down onto the table, "Wouldn't have 'fallen' to the Dark side. They would have remained Jedi. The Sith wouldn't exist or it would have been crushed, destroyed and forgotten about a long time ago. The fact that we are sat here in a Sith Temple, talking about this, is a sign that the Dark side is still there and it still wants it's revenge."

"How do I know the Dark side wants revenge? Because the Light side tried to destroy it. Because the Jedi, who follow the Light side, have been destroyed by the Sith. We follow the Dark side. But every time the Sith have destroyed the Jedi Order and installed Sith hegemony over the galaxy, the Jedi have returned and topple the Sith. It's a repeat of the Force wars. The Light side attacks the Dark side and it falters. It's withers and dies away. But it always comes back and the cycle repeats."

"I think for every time we have purged the Jedi, only for them to return, is not because the Light side of the Force is stronger than the Dark side but because it betrays the Sith. It abandons them. In Phase three, I will give you three examples of how the Dark side of the Force has betrayed the Sith and the reasons why."

"So in conclusion, we know the Dark side of the Force is there, that it omnipresent and that it wishes to exact revenge on the Jedi; and that is all we really know about the Dark side of the Force." Ayra fell silent and picked up the canteen, taking another swig. When she emptied it, she told [member="Hysterio"] "Wait here. I'll be right back." Lifting herself to her feet, she went in search of water to refill her canteen.

Hysterio

H
Hysterio kept on listening after have just drinked from the canteen. These kind of lessons were quite boring to him. He had to memorize it though through the actual way, that she was telling it, otherwise he would fail a phase and that was something that he did not want to have against him. His eyes looking at her, constantly starring forward as if he was looking straight through her. He did not seem to have much interest in the force wars, but he did listen.

"Why would I need to know something from that far? We all know the dark side is stronger, my task is to destroy the jedi. Knowledge is power, that I do know, sir. It is just that this kind of info won't help me in the fields." He told her pretty seriously as his concentration was only getting lower and lower through out the time.

He all of a sudden heard that his master had to refill her canteen again, he allowed her as he did not have a choose anyway. He just kept on sitting there looking straight forward. He was in some kind of state of mind.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply, been busy.]

| [member="Hysterio"] |

Darth Ayra returned with the canteen full of water and placed it on top of the table between them. She began to speak, explaining to [member="Hysterio"] as she lowered herself onto the seat and then whilst she was sat down on top of it. "I told you about the Force Wars, about the Dark side of the Force and about the Light side of the Force because, out of that conflict between Dark and Light, the Jedi Order was created; and that is why we, Sith, have always made it our objective to destroy the Jedi because it needs to be done. Remember, peace is a lie, [member="Hysterio"]. We don't know much about the Dark side. Only what I've just told you is concrete fact, everything else is conjuncture and theory."

"So, one question then. What do we know about the Dark side of the Force?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom