Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The master and her student.

Hysterio

H
[member="Darth Ayra"]

Hysterio was appearing early within the morning on the sith training ground, a heavy wind was outside while the sand was blowing all over the place, guards standing at the entrance. The guards had brought him their in his new sith acolyte clothes. The guards were told by Dark Lord Krag, that he had to be looked after for the first few days. He was personally picked by the Dark lord to study under him, but because the lack of time, he had told another Sith to help him with his training and make him into a powerful sith.

The boy had a creepy aura hanging around him, cold and out of control. His eyes looking straight into the guard his eyes as he asked him, "Do you fear death?" putting his voice at a higher tone when he came to the word of death. The guard ignored him and Hysterio said, "You weakling, answer me!" The child said while he extended his hand and was starting to choke him through the power of the force. They were far to early, but the guards were to stupid to actually wait before bringing him instead of making him wait at the training grounds for 15 minutes.

After some time he let loose. He looked at the sky and the guard behind him had quickly switched with another one. "I hope I may kill a lot...I like too...see ... blood!" His creepy tone and his big strange Sith Alchemist made eyes were staring forward awaiting for his master to appear or maybe his master was already there but observing his behavior.

Darth Vulcanus's temple, Sabarene.

The hooded woman emerged from the Sith Temple and into the training courtyard covered in a Sith robe, from which it's cowl was raised over her head to conceal her face. She stopped near the entrance, observing [member="Hysterio"] with her yellow, sulfuric eyes.

Her observation lasted a few minutes before her hands left her sides and lifted up towards the cowl to reveal her blonde hair, ivory white skin and the rising flame tattoo that came up from her chest towards the corner of her yellow, sulfuric eyes. Ayra then approached the young Sith and asked, "Are you mentally ill?"

Hysterio

H
He had heard all of a sudden, walking towards him, his eyesight was partly through the force as he knew she stood behind him. He heard her and he looked around, noticing the Sith clothes made him stand up as quick as possible. "No, ma'am.", he spoke fluent and calm, not seeming to feel threatened at all, but more he respected her in a manner. His strange eyes looking at her, His left eye is white and the symbol is black. It had a strange kind of pentagram on his eye, while his right eye is crimson and the symbol is a black cross.

"Are you my master?" He had asked while he did not even close his eyes for even a second staring straight at her. His eyes closing after that re-opening, showing a creepy smile while his eyes focused on the guards.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

She watched the boy a moment, before averting her gaze away from him to the distressed guard and his companions. "You can all go now," Ayra said in an authoritative voice. Quickly, the guard rose to his feet and joined the others, who behaved like they couldn't wait to get away from them both.

As they walked away, she turned back to @Hysterio. "No. I am yet to select someone to be my Sith Apprentice. Why did you act and say what you said to that man?" She folded her arms, maintaining her cold, yet somber gaze on the boy.

Hysterio

H
Hysterio smiled to the woman while she was asking him about the strange reaction he gave to the guards. He did still not seem the bit of scared of her wanting to know about it, instead he answered her, "Weakness, has to be erased from the existance, real sith show no weakness, no fear...They are ruthless just as the code says." His eyes looking still straight at her, "Then, why are you here? With all respect I have for you, ma'am... I am awaiting for my master. The dark lord himself, told me my master would come here to start my training", his voice was pretty calm till that point that he was done speaking and knew that this was not his master.

The boy was indeed a bit creepy. He was mentally insane and not actually the best of luck charm to have near you. "Are you afraid of death?", He asked her?

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Ayra leaned her head to the left as she listened to @Hysterio. When he was finished, she began to reply. "Sith teach themselves and others to rid themselves of weakness and stagnation. Threatening to maim or murder another being doesn't make them stronger, it makes them weaker."

"Darth Vulcanus told me of a child called Hysterio that needed to be molded into becoming a Sith. I run a regime and teaches children, so as yourself, into becoming a Sith. I also teach them into becoming murderers that murder Jedi. When a cadet passes my regime, they become a Sith Marauder, just like me."

"Yes, I do fear death. If I am dead, then I cannot destroy the Jedi Order and topple the Galactic Republic. Are you going to sign up to my regime?"

Hysterio

H
He looked over towards the woman and she finally was seeming to speak about the thing that he did not wanted to know, followed by the useful things, "The dark lord had told me, weakness is made by birth, if it is not inherit through blood than they will become weaklings, who will not be able to survive to become actual Sith Knights at their end trails." The boy had told her in a pretty calm voice.

After that he heard the interesting things about the Marauder training regime, "I am Hysterio, ma'am. I am the one send by Darth Vulcanus to train under you then. I have already passed, his trails of killing both my parents~" This made him somewhat enjoyable, "I loved when I snapped my fathers neck and poisoned my mother with her food." He told her licking his very lips, since he loved talking about torture, killing and more torture.

"When you fear death, you fear god...which means you have to become a god to never be able to fear death..." The boy said laughing for a moment, till his voice at an instantly changed, "But yes, ma'am...I want to join your regime in order to be molded to the perfect jedi killing machine." He truly did not show any fear at all and this made him somewhat creepy to be near by if you were weak willed.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Ayra's pale lips curled into a smile as she gazed upon @Hysterio. "Perhaps this one can be the Apprentice I am searching for. However, first..." She trailed off mid thought, lowering her hand into her dark robes and producing a datapad from it. She unfolded the device and removed the holographic pen that was clipped to it's side. She looked back up to the child and asked, "Full name? Age? Species? Homeworld? Any previous military experience?"

Hysterio

H
He looked towards his new master, who would train him to become a sith, his posture was slowly becoming more formidable and become more showing respect way. His eyes looking at hers as he saw the datapad, "My name is Hysterio..." He spoke very slowly as it was also creepy at the very same time, "I am eight years old...and I am half Miraluka and half human..I lived at Dromand Kaas." After the the part about military experiences came, this was where a rather dark laughter came from, "I killed small villages in jungles of all there people just for my fun, a week before I decided to kill my weak pathetic father.."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Ayra's hand scrolled across the datapad, writing down what [member="Hysterio"] said in response to her questions. When she was finished, her holo pen was clipped back onto the side of the device and pocketed into her robes. Then her arms folded across her chest as she began to talk again.

"I run a training program called the Sith Marauder training regime. It teaches and trains people like yourself into Sith Marauders. I want the individuals that graduate the regime to become the antithesis to the Jedi Order. My end objective is to accumulate an army of Sith Marauders that will destroy the Jedi."

Ayra paused for a moment, taking the time to think. She then began to circle around [member="Hysterio"], letting her arms fall to the side as she talked. "The regime consists of fifteen phases and each phase has three steps and a test. Each phase will cover an essential topic that will turn you into a Sith Marauder. When you pass the test at the end of the phase, you will move onto the next one. Pass all fifteen and you will received a tattoo, just like mine, on your face; and choice of the front or back of your arms or legs. Each step in a phase will help you learn the topic and pass the test."

She stepped behind the boy, his back to her. Ayra was inches from him now. Leaning her head to his ear, she began to whisper into it slowly. "If you do not pass a test in a phase, you lose a chance. If you act inappropriately, you lose a chance. If don't do anything I say, you lose a chance. You only get three chances at the start of the regime. Nothing you do will gain you additional chances and if you lose one, you can't get it back. Three chances are all you get and if you lose all three chances, you will be thrown off the regime. For every chance lost, you will be punished; and the severity of those punishments will increase the more you lose."

Ayra leaned off [member="Hysterio"], walking around him and back to her original position. Turning back around to face the boy, she said. "I run this regime like a military regime. This is to install military acumen into your training; and give you a doctrine to adopt and follow. You will call me sir every time I address you. You will never interrupt me and you'll never step out of line."

Leaning her head to the left, she then said. "If you understand all of this, then I only have one more question to ask you. Are you a selfish person, Hysterio?"

Hysterio

H
Hysterio looks over towards the woman, who was starting to explain the entire regimen about the Sith marauder. He tried to take up the information as much as he could, moving a bit from his place as he kept on trying to memorize as much as people in his thoughts "Fifteen phases, 45 steps..15 tests, I can do this" He told himself as he all of a sudden stood still, when told so about stepping out of line.

He waited for her to be completely done to speak as he instantly answered her question while standing straight, "No, sir!" Instantly straight to the point, while his thoughts were dwelling somewhere...darker..

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Hysterio

H
He nodded towards the woman. His head shaking from left to right while his eyes were showing its brightest color tint of white and crimson red. "I do, sir." His mind dwelling on, "Let me start too kill, I will crush any jedi right now~"

[member="Darth Ayra"]

The Sith Marauder nodded again before turning. Her hands moved up to the cowl of her hood and lowered it from her head to reveal the long strands of pale, blonde hair, as well as the rising flame tattoo that came up from her chest to the left corner of her eye, a stark contrast to her ivory white skin. Removing her robe from her body, she folded it neatly and placed it on the ground. Then she removed her utility belt, which held her Saberstaff, Lightsaber, disruptor pistol, combat knives and other equipment, resting it on top of her dark robe.

Ayra turned back to [member="Hysterio"] in her combat uniform now, which had rested underneath her garments. She rolled the sleeves up of her combat shirt, which was just as black as her combat trousers, boots and Sith robe. "Copy what I do. At the start of every session, we will warm up and exercise and then at the end of it, we will host a cool down. This is part of the doctrine I spoke about before, cadet. It is expected that you regularly warm up, exercise and cool down at least three times a day. This trains your muscles, body and mind, as well as preparing you for the combat training you will receive later into the regime."

Then she began her warm up, her yellow, sulfuric eyes on [member="Hysterio"] the entire time, observing, studying and analyzing him, as she would do for their journey together. Ayra placed both her arms behind each shoulder and pulled with the opposite arm, then placing both arms across her chest and pulling afterwards. She lifted her legs behind her to her butt, pulling each foot with her hand for both, before pushing her foot out to the front whilst leaving the opposite leg stood up and pushing down with the toes lifted to the air until she felt her muscles stretching. She did this for both legs as well.

Finally, she tried to touch her toes without bending her knees, in which she succeeded in doing so, before entering a jog around the courtyard until she had her second breath. The entire warm up took ten minutes to complete. Coming to a stop in her previous position, she waited for [member="Hysterio"] to finish as well.

Hysterio

H
Hysterio looked over towards the Sith Marauder, his eyes looking at her eyes for a moment, while he noticed that she was going into her battle uniform. He was from now on her cadet and saw the different weapons, she was using. They were not only the lightsaber, but different kind of weaponry. The weaponry, he did not suspect for a sith to be using such as a combat knife. He shook his head and only tied one of his buttons on his sith acolyte clothes, not changing much more than that.

He looked towards her while listening towards her instructions, He simply turned and kept quiet trying to memorize as much as possible of the things she said, those were only but keywords, "Yes, sir." He said while he looked at her the exact same thing. The moment she was done with speaking it was finally turn for some movement to start out with.

He was still young and his flexibility was more natural than trained because of that. He was a male which gave him a slightly less functional flexibility principle. His eyes looked downwards, as a certain concentration was already happening, he did not seem to look for any conversation, but to do the things that are told to him. His arm going behind his shoulder, with his left hand he first started to pull, the right arm, awaiting till it was hurting, before going towards the other one, the very moment the woman did.

He looked at her once again for the next stretch. This didn't seem to different form the way his father was wanting to train him every time before they would do an exercise in the forest for footwork or simple combat. He copied her movement with hands in front of his chest as he started to pull them afterwards, feeling the stretch coming at his triceps and his shoulder.

Next up were his Quadriceps or the front of his upper leg. He picked it up and start to pull the tip of his toe's backwards feeling a stretch come when his body was straight. He looked towards the woman, while his eyes slowly closed, his breathing going slow and deep, as he opened his eyes the moment she wanted to change legs.

The funny thing for Hysterio was that he is part Miraluka. He could see with his eyes clothes anyway through the force as a natural instinct. The moment when both legs were done he had to lean forward and touch his toes, here clearly was seen that he had because he was still young natural flexibility. He leaned forward and touched the ground pretty easy.

He started to follow her as he started to jog, the sand which they sometimes came across, did not seem to bug his form nor his balance. This was the thing of having trained into the jungle and mountains, such weaknesses in balancing were taken away by practicing day in and day out there. He knew that this was but a mere warming up, and he did not stay far behind her. His steps being only slightly shorter than her steps, which was the cause of the distance between them, but the moment they came back onto the spot where they started, he seemed to be only breathing a bit deeper for a short period of time, not being tired at all. "Sorry that you had to wait, sir." He told her before standing tight again in his form feet together, back straight, arms next to his body tight awaiting for her next instructions

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"Forgiven," said Ayra, in response to [member="Hysterio"]'s apology, before lowering herself into the press up position. Moving her arms down and up, lifting her upper body weight whilst hovering inches off the ground, the petite, yet muscular woman counted each press up she performed.

"One, two, three, four..." And continued to count until she reached the magical number: "...five hundred." She did the same for the sit ups and when it was time for the pull ups, she turned to a nearby apparatus that was in the courtyard and did five hundred of them as well. By the time Ayra was finished, sweat glistened and made her ivory, chalk white skin shine in the Sabarene sun.

Plucking at her shirt to get some air around herself and stop it from sticking onto her chest and stomach, the Sith Marauder knelt beside a black, shoulder strap and opened it. Pulling out a canteen of water, she unscrewed the cap and took a long swig of it's contents. Rising up with the canteen, she turned to [member="Hysterio"] and said, "You get some, once you've finished your exercise."

Hysterio

H
It was forgiven but he did not show a smile only but a simple nod to his master. He looked at her as they would now start the actual exercising of the body. It was for him to strengthen his body by push-ups, sit-ups and pull-ups. He looked at the posture that his master was taking and nodded.

He went in front of her and assumed the position, it was one of those basic techniques, he had to learn from his father. He lowered his posture, his back and put straight with his hands completely extended to the ground. His eyes looking downwards, his breathing was inhaling came on his way down, on his way up, he exhaled. His face kept on straight and the breathing pattern remained as it was first for a pretty long time, it showed that he had some basic stamina training but not that much, when he came to fifty, he was already starting to show his weakness. His left arm being stronger than his left, but he kept on going.

His master was only raising the number, while he was going slower and slower, his breathing pattern was getting more sloppy by every try he did. His teeth gritting against each other, "Grrr..." His body going up and down, but at one hundred, his body was starting to shake. His age was showing a certain weakness trait, his body was in development and was currently changing it was the best time to train him, but also the worst kind of endurance he would ever have on that age. "Come on keep going.." He mumbled before the sand was getting into his eyes and sticking onto his sweaty forehead. The body at the upper body was near at the limit physically for this current state and soon he would fall down and shake, his body was needing to regenerate, have some relaxation in order to get back to a stronger state.

He felt all of a sudden onto the sand and deeply inhaled and exhaled at the number of 129. He coughed a lot of slime, while his mouth was dried his forehead was sweating, "I won't stop", He said hoping his master would understand that he would try to go further as long as the exercise is not cleared.

Ayra gave the little man a small smile, before walking to the side of [member="Hysterio"] and taking a knee next to him. Without speaking at first, she helped the boy into a seating position and lifted the canteen she had just drunk out of to his lips; and kept it there until he had finished drinking.

When [member="Hysterio"] had finished drink, she whispered. "Take a few minutes to catch your breath, cadet. I am sure that there are a lot of Sith out there that, in my position, would of made you continue; and I am right to suspect this, because I've stood there and watched Sith trying to get children to perform the equivalent of five hundred push ups, sit ups and pull ups."

When she knew the child was ready to stand, she helped him to his feet and continued her explanation whilst walking to her bag, utility belt and robe, which she had lowered and taken off earlier. "However, I am realistic and I know that, as a child, you're not ready to perform such things. Do not mistake this for mercy. Mercy doesn't exist in this regime. What does exist is expectation, efficiency and results. I could expect you to perform five hundred push ups, sit ups and pull ups, make us stay out here all day long and then watch you do it until I get the result I wanted. But that wouldn't match up to what this regime teaches; and you can't learn phase one and two in this session, if you're too exhausted to move, think or breathe."

Clipping her utility belt around her waist, she unfolded her Sith robe, brushed the sand off it and put it back on, covering the combat uniform that had previously been underneath it. Now wearing the robe over her uniform, she gestured for [member="Hysterio"] to follow. Apparently forgetting the shoulder strap bag in the process, she said, "Carry that for me," and made her way back into the Sith Temple.

Hysterio

H
He was lying on the ground and shaking for a moment. He felt a hand and saw a shadow beside him, while knowing through the force that it was his master, and the exact way how she was going to lift him up. He slowly was sat up straight, while his eyes did not met her eyes. He was clearly disappointed in himself, a canteen was placed near his lips and the water slowly went into his system, he coughed a few times before slowly raising up his left hand pushing it away, very softly he whispered, "That's enough.."

His breathing was very deep, unbalanced. His body was currently into a resting state, which needed time, while he was listening towards the motivational words of Ayra, who was actually telling him it was alright in her own way. It took a good five minutes before he was able to stand back up, which was when his master was helping him, "Thank you, sir." He said. It was clear that Hysterio wasn't a talking type of person, he simply answered as a soldier, speak when allowed or for gratitude. "I understand master, I will try to give you ...as great...results as you would like. " He told her as he again showed some heavy breathing's which were purely for resting.

He stood up while wiping away the sand from his forehead as he got the shoulder strap bag, which he threw over his shoulder making his way with her towards the sith temple, where his training would be continuing.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Ayra led [member="Hysterio"] through the passageways of the Sith Temple, until they reached a seating area, where there was a table and chairs. She lowered herself into a seat and rested her hands on the table, folding them together. She didn't look too hot now and other than the pieces of matted hair across her forehead from the excess sweat, the Darth looked comfortable.

"Take a seat, cadet." Gestured with her hand for him to place the bag on the seat next to her, then the seat directly opposite to her on the other side of the table, she placed her hand back onto the surface and continued speaking. "Phase one is all about the Sith Code. In the three steps helping you to learn the Sith Code, the first will be learning it, the second will be memorizing it and the third will be learning what it means. Then I will test you on what you have learned."

It was just as well [member="Hysterio"] was a child. Children had younger brains, which meant they were more receptive to information. It had been the same for her. She was only four years old when her Sith Master, Darth Mendacium, had inducted her onto the regime and guided her through it. She had been more receptive to the first five phases, which were information. It was only later on, in her early to late teens, that she began combat training, exercises and strategy, things which no child in the galaxy, whether they were Sith, Jedi or not, could ever learn. You had to be a certain age before you could kill, otherwise you were unhinged; and Ayra had no term for crazies.

"Listen very carefully cadet, because I am never going to repeat these words for you. I am only going to say this to you once." Taking a moment to compose herself, Ayra began to recite.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion."
"Through passion, I gain strength."
"Through strength, I gain power."
"Through power, I gain victory."
"Through victory, my chains are broken."
"The force shall set us free."

The Sith Marauder opened her eyes. It always felt magical when she spoke those words, like the dark side was nodding it's approval, bathing itself in her. When she did, she locked those yellow, sulfuric retinas on [member="Hysterio"] and nodded. "Now you say it; and keep saying it until I lift my hand up, like this." She lifted her lift hand and held up all her fingers together, like a halt sign. She lowered her hand after showing the child the sign and waited for him to begin reciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom