Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Master Acolyte Needs to Learn

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra sighed and turned around and waited for what ever it was that he wanted her to turn around for. "You know, answering me would be a wonderful thing, i really dont understand why you need to have me turned around to attack me." She had her hands crossed behind her like normal with her eyes sliding to the edge of their holding point. Her fingers tapped the side of her leg while she waited for what ever it was that he was doing. [member="Zander"]

Zander facepalmed, and not just a regular facepalm, but one of great magnitude. Slowly dragging his hand downward off his face, he called, "I did explain. I cannot and will not attack someone with rheir back turned, nor unarmed..." Pausing as be realized something, Zander coiled Rose around his arm and hooked her to his hip once more. Then he drew his fists up and held them at eye level.

It had been a time since last he had boxed anyone, but last time it was against a Diathim that had held speed beyond anything he had ever seen - of course the events afterward up until recent times, had left him weakened to what his body was once capable, this didnt denounce his incredible combat skills. Standing with his strong leg forward and taught, extended until just the tip of his foot touched dirt, with the opposite leg bent and sustaining his wait. Both fists were held extended, opposite each other, with their palms open and fingers extended.

Moving forward, he drew his rear leg up and into a powerful kick aimed for the core of the woman, followed by aiming to plant a hand on her right shoulder upon which he would use to spin her before doing so himself - simply to end with his foot brought up to kick at the womans temple. Each attack was powerful enough to harm, but not damage.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled and heard him retract the beast and felt his hand as he moved to turn her, her own body kicking into action as she brought her hands up, struggling to keep from the foot slamming into her temple having to use a bit of the force as a barrier. "Good, now, why dont we continue." Even though her pregnancy was noticeably a hinder, she was still strong enough or rather to the point at the moment, to stop him from causing immediate damage. Once his strike had been halted she moved back quickly and dropped into her ready stance, smiling at him as she was now facing him before shrugging. [member="Zander"]

(Lol you blocked the last attack first)

Dropping low on his haunches, the man held his fists tight enough to show white along the knuckle flesh. Each hand was held close to his sides, arms bent and drawn back. Exhaling slowly, the man concentrated before leaping high into the air. As he flipped over his opponent, Zander swung a powerful blow aimed to punch the woman in the back of her skull. Landing on faulty footing, he spun and dropped low to sweep a leg towards the back of her own.

If she managed to drop, she would find a secondary kick aimed to strike the side of her head. Even if she didnt fall the kick would be a good measure against her standing. Then moving quickly, he rose and threw a swift combination: a left hook towards the womans ribs, a right jab at the womans throat, a knee planted towards her cervix region. Lastly, combined to move simultaneously, came dual punches aimed for the throat.

Alexandra Feanor

(Lol... opps.)

She blinked as he jumped and brought her hand up to block the first kick but was knocked to the ground and fell hard against floor. His foot came in for another strike at her head, prompting her to block it as just rolling and jumping up was made more difficult now. 'Blasted pregnancy.' She was forced to use the force to speed up her movements, after blocking the kick and getting up she found herself taking blows immediately, the hook to her ribs hitting though she could block the others, her smile still there though as the two fought. "Better than some Echani." [member="Zander"]

Zander smiled and nodded, "Some say. I have trained with the Queens of Eshan past, and they found me to be 'sublime' I believe was the term used." The man nodded, then smiled and lowered his fists, "But, i find boxing tends to get boring. So what is our real goals here? What are our intentions for training?" Despite the woman being his better currently, he held many, many, years over her and unintentionally tried to control the situation, to which he ended with a bow and a soft, "Master."

Alexandra Feanor

"Tell me about your past then, i would liike to know just who it is that i am speaking with as i find you to be interesting already so far and i can see something more in your power." She sat down as she spoke, done with anymore fighting at that point. Her hands crossed on her lap and eyes watched him closely, he was a curious being, one with not one but several attempts at life and she was sure that he had a bit of knowledge she didn't hidden up there. [member="Zander"]

Zander smiled, "My past? What a thing that. Long, and filled with depression. But for the sadness, there was an immense amount riches, power, and love." As he spoke, Zander seemed to drift. His eyes went unfocused, his voice softened, "I literally helped build the entirety of the Fringe, did you know that? Ashin Varanin and Spencer Jacobs became family to me, as well as the whole of a nation that looked up to me. But for all the grandness I never felt I had enough...

"I needed more. Always more. Until the day I found those scrolls..."Pausing for a moment, Zander's eyes narrowed, "It almost seems as if I was meant to win those at the auction..."

"Before you ask what scrolls, Ill explain." Standing a bit straighter, Zander continued, "Though no longer, I became the literal Master of Darkness and Death alike. On the first scroll, was an ancient alchemical explanation on creating Sith Spawn, this i used to further the knowledge that came with the second....

"'Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut'" Even with no Force enfused to the words, the syllables rang with power, "'Reanimate Dead' This with what happened to me over time, I have conquered the ability to live on. Hell, at this very moment there are dual beings bearing my memories. This vessel," Zander gestured to his body, "And my last, whom now houses himself in an Andolith."

Realizing he had begun to ramble, Zander smiled, "Sorry. Anything in particular you would like to know?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Nothing particular, but tell me more of this reanimation process you discovered, im curious as to how you used it for your own gains past your current body... And dont lie, i know that you would not have passed up the chance for more power, you were a Sith once and you even pointed that fact out just now in your little story." She tapped her hands, a slow rhythmic tapping that seemed to not even affect her, infact she seemed to not even notice she was doing it in the first place. [member="Zander"]

"Hundreds of thousands of Zombies lay under my power at my height, and in doing so I threatened to dismantle the entire Fringe, killing hundreds of planets in the process. The spell is an ancient one, made to utilize the Alchemy of the Darkside, combined with Sith Magics, it completely reanimates a corpse of any kind, giving them the ability to survive near anything as long as their brains are intact." Zander said, "After a long enough time, the Zombies even can relearn some previous motor skills."

When in his past form, Zander had barely managed to accomplish the last. He wondered how much farther Kasamann had gotten on that endeavor...

Alexandra Feanor

"Interesting, and these... zombies, they listened to your every and utter command without a single hesitation or mistake. They never broke free of your control nor did they ravage things that they were told not do so to?" She crossed her hands under her chin now as she stared at her student, utterly curious at this and wanting to even experiment on the things if possible. [member="Zander"]

Zander felt the smile he bore spread, flashing teeth in an all out grin, "Getting some ideas are we? Yes. So long as the caster of the spell bears potent enough strength, the Zombies are to obey wholeheartedly. However, that being said, only the more long lived could expect to listen to that whom is not their master.

"Basically the Zombies I conjured did what I said, when I said, doing whatever necessary to get said objective completed. However, when ordered otherwise by my Fringe brethren, they were attacked. Because of a few things, first and for most being the order to do so. Now, had that not been in play, they likely would have reacted the same because of the lack Sith Magic inside along with the necessary darkness.

"One could hold a Zombie, and use it to build an army, then drop the army onto a planet and wait for the death of the whole. But they would not be able to control them, unless as said they were a Dark and Powerful enough Sith Sorceror." Zander murmured, then grinned again, "Maybe if we get my training done swift enough, we can work on creating an army.

"Or else we would need the aid of my former self. To which, I may possibly hold control over some of the undead as we are both of the same being." Zander said with a shrug. The average person would imagine such a situation as beyond devastating but for him it was simply a game of practice.

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled as she mulled over such a thing and tapped her fingers on the ground, thinking intently on such a thing. "And should i attempt to aquisition your other half's aid, what would you expect to come from such a thing if you dont mind my asking, as i might be curious into studying a few subjects and a potential use for such a... creature." [member="Zander"]

"Tenebrae, Kasamann, Penumbra, all bear the same body and spirit, yet each are completely different from the last. Basically, you request my progenitor's aid and your likely to face Darkness incarnate or the chaotic good. A range of outcomes could be expected. All ending badly though, as danger seems to follow that form no matter what they do.

"But, I will make contact if you wish it. (Gonna have this be the prestory to him just showing up in the other one.)" Zander said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom