Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Master Acolyte Needs to Learn

Standing with his arms crossed at the window of James Armor Companies, he stared out at Val'hala. His people didnt even know he lived, and if they did it would mean death for many. But none the less, he would fight to bear the right to bring himself back to his once powerful position. Until then..he needed a master...

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra's eyes scanned over the building as she stood there, inside there was someone whom she had come into contact with, a man that was searching for a master and that was something that she could help with. Her face bore only two faint scar now, having received a good deal of medical treatment for them. The two scars were on that cut up and around her chin to her cheek while the second was a faint scar that cut across her forehead. Her hair was down for once and her robes and cloak pure white, the latter's hood pull up over her head as she pushed through the doors and approached the secretary, alerting her that she was here for a meeting and to give her boss a message that she was here. [member="Zander"]

Zander strode through the doors at that same exact moment, a slight smile on his face. He knew the woman, and her intentions. Bearing all the natural talents of a Master, housed in that of an acolyte, was quite draining to utilize the Force but he maintained. His long ago opponent believed him the owner of the company, and while it was technically true, legally he owned little. The people simply recognized their Master and let him do what he did, as he saw fit.

"Hello..." Zander said as he took a few steps closer, then arched a brow with a small smirk, "Do you know me?"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's head turned towards Zander and her eyebrow raised as he came into sight. For a few moments she stared, she had seen him before... it was long ago during a battle. She couldnt figure out what it was that he recognized her from, he looked like someone from a time long repressed in her mind. "Hello... i apologize, is there somewhere we can talk without unwanted ears." Her eyes moved to glance at the secretary for a moment but only for a moment and no longer than that. She knew this man and she wanted to know why without openly speaking where others could hear them. [member="Zander"]

A small wave of his hand sent the woman away, and from that Zander moved to the nearby table with chairs around it, "Please. Sit. Can I offer a drink?" He asked as he gestured to the thousands of dollars worth of a liquor Bouquet, "Feel free.

"Now, how to start this..." Zander paused a moment as he rubbed the Taozin ring he had kept hidden in a nearby bunker. His alternate form claimed his Tao Necklace, therefore he had been forced to downgrade. His ring did not hide him completely, rather made his Force Signature so miniscule that if not being sought, one would completely overlook him.

"Once upon a time, my name was Zaiden James, and I tried to kill you." There, that being said, he had officially pointed out the metaphorical elephant in the room, "Since that time I have wrought many evils, and even nearly slew the entirety of the Fringe Federation - single handed might I add.

"But this...these things...I cant do it anymore. My life has become so meaningless, that I have literally died twice, and been reborn thrice. Its...idiotic honestly." Zander said as he reclined, a glass of bourbon held loosely in his clasp, "In this newest Form, you may find it impossible to recognize me, as though my memories are made entirely of Zaidens - I am not Zaiden. My Force Signature is new, even to myself. My abilities are somewhat altered, and the control i possess in this body is minimal.

"Basically..I need training." Zander stated, then took a long pull from the glass as he gauged her reactions.

Alexandra Feanor

She took a seat and after a moment of thinking she took the bottle in hand and poured herself a glass ass she thought about the next words. He began speaking of rebirth and death, and of his name, past, and actions all of which she considered carefully. This was the man, the self proclaimed god, that had become a master of shadows, whom she had fought with the current Emperor and another at Bastion. Now they both sat here, their past erased or left in the shadows by their actions. Her hands brought down her hood and pulled out her now silver hair, all traces of the blue that he would know gone as well as making the faint scars on her face visible and more intense ones along her neck both back and front, though they are not too deep either.

"I hope you realize i am no sith any more, nor do i care even a small, miniscule, bit for them or their order. I am a free blade, free mind, devoid of any lord or master, and that will not be perverted by a man that at one time had been a egotistical self proclaimed god of shadows. But if you are truly different then i see no reason to help you and teach you a way in which that such things are handled and give you a chance for a new beginning." She spoke, her voice light and soft, controlled and calm, and most of all kind sounding.

While she spoke she poked at him lightly, not intruding to far into his mind but gauging the truth that he spoke and that of which remained in him, his base emotions and fears, his force signature. It would be noticeable only if she pushed on his mind but she did not, she only studied him in mind, sight, and body to see how he reacts to her own speech as her silver eyes focused on him more closely. [member="Zander"]

Despite the untrained body, his mind was still adept, and felt the observation. In a past life, the man would have conjured a ball of darkness inside the womans core and made her explode from the inside out, at such an intrusion. However, this man had seen and done to many things to be as such any longer, instead the woman would find no bars in the windows, rather an open door to his mind.

"It was not simply self proclaimed, my name sake is still the same, but I can no longer nor do I wish to let the people of Val'hala call me a God. Those things were what pushed me so hard, it killed me on the inside." Zander said with a sigh, "Some ancient prophecy calls me to the front, and I followed. Now I look past it, and wish to move beyond my previous limits.

"I will return to my training over light and darkness, but from a true center. Neither good nor evil, just being. I wish it to be under you, someone whom once was enemy now turned friend." Zander finished his speech with a swallow from his glass.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra studied him closely for a few moment before nodding with her eyes peeling away to a window. "I will train you on the condition this does not become the type of which that people are known for, there will be at no moment that you turn on me and in that moment if you do and for what ever reason strike at me i will not hold back against you. The last we met we were enemies and it is not something that is so easily forgotten or easy to trust you after such an experience." [member="Zander"]

Zander smiled, "Very well. Also, expect no ambush in the likes from me. Never have I attacked a Master past training." He said as he finished the last swallow of his drink and set the glass aside, "Well then, master, where should we begin?" The massive man rose, silent as death.

He looked to the door, and gestured, "Perhaps some training outdoors?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Alexandra, no need to refer to me as Master, id rather think of it as a mutual relationship that we are partaking in, not one where i train you and get nothing interesting out of it. Plus, no need for the great lord of shadows to kneel so low." She paused and moved the drink around in the glass before tilting it back and drinking it slowly, placing it gingerly on the table before standing as well. "Training outside would be nice, i do hope that your desired location has a good amount of floral species, you know, bushes, trees, plants of all varieties?" [member="Zander"]

(Oops. Lol)

"Its Val'hala," Zander said, a small grin on his lips, "Beautiful scenery everywhere." Entire levels of the planets surface were dedicated to floral and animal species. Moving towards the closet nearby, he drew out a long trench coat that then he slid his arms into. Gesturing to the door he smiled once more, "Shall we?"

With that, he opened the door for his new teacher and then followed suit behind her. Once outside he held a hand towards the right, indicating that direction. Moving with a determined step he spoke up, "I could have killed you, and probably still could bearing in mind the skill I have in combat...yet you trust me. This sort of light, this is what I seek to embrace.

"All I have ever known was forced darkness, and then loyal evil. But I have always wanted to be better, something more. I honestly hope you can help me obtain it." Zander murmured.

Alexandra Feanor

"I can certainly help you be more than jsut a loyal evil that bent the force to your whim so that you may rule over those below you... and you are highly underestimating my new skills sense the last time we met Zander. When we last met you were full strength against a new apprentice, now though you are the apprentice and i am the one with the power. Though with that said i would never have struck first in any moment unless you threatened those that did not deserve such..." She walked very slowly with him, her hands crossed behind her and shown clearly as they remained away from her sabers. Her hand brought her finger across her hair and pushed it out of her eyes while she walked and talked to her new student. [member="Zander"]

Watching as the woman brushed her hair back, Zander caught his breath for the shortest of seconds - she was so beautiful, why had he not seen it before? Pushing the thought aside he grinned, "True. But, though this body isn't used to what I do, my uses of Djem So and Ataru would most likely still place me on the equivalent of a High Knight. Remember, complete memories of a Master assassin." Zander said tapping his head for a moment, "Though it is the same for me, I have no intentions of attacking you.

"My goals for now, are to get to know my new Master, as well as begin my old rigorous routine. Optimistically, with what I know as a boost, I can best my own Knighting time. In under a few weeks I was elevated, faster than any to that date." Glancing towards the woman as he spoke to gauge her reaction he continued, "That being said, it is unlikely as I sought out a different form for a reason - I want to become something entirely new.

"Two life times of utilizing my Stealth Abilities will further my power, as well as the techniques I created by combining so many others together. Then to add to that, whatever new abilities I learn in this life." Zander said, "Maybe some day you and I will hold the power to unite the galaxies under a true peace."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Zander"]

"You want to hold power or become something new? Do you want to be a warrior or a assassin, do you want to control or to influence. There is always a difference between that at which i am explaining to you, my own life an example. I am learning from a friend of mine who walks with us now, only in a form that no longer allows for my friend to be considered human..." She reached out her hand infront of her and out of her sleeve came a black liquid like creature that moved up the sleeve of her robes to return to her hair and turn it jet black and highly smooth. "The part you see is but small part of my friend, much of her body residing elsewhere."

Zander arched a brow, what in the world that was, he couldnt fathom. Shaking his head, Zander raised a hand and a hazy, yet definitive, Shadow Rose appeared in his hand, "At one point, after we met, my strength was such that I could summon a million miles covered in these. Or anything I wanted, make them corporeal through concentration.

"I could literally shape worlds." Pausing to think, Zander opened the door to an elevator that was made out of transparisteel to allow sight into the city planet, "But my strength went to the wrong place..." Letting the rose vanish in whisps of smoke like magic, he continued, "I do seek to regain the power I held, and to much beyond that with a new life, this doesnt however mean I will fall again.

"I understand now. I cannot control, only influence. To control, is a strong urge, and one I will battle forever." Zander murmured. Stepping from the craft roughly a dozen floors above their prior. Before them, lay a hallway that could visibly open to something much larger - once through, it spread out in all directions, a living utopian jungle for the foliage and animal alike.

"This is the Zeusian Gial Zoo, one of the largest in this sector. We will have all the room necessary."

Alexandra Feanor

"Very nice, wonderful flora i can see from here... truly beautiful but not natural beauty, its a control sheltered beauty." She tapped her chin as she looked closely at a tree, running her hand over the face of the tree and studying it very closely as she stood there. With a quick turn though Alexandra faced him and spoke once more. "Attack me." She wanted to see what he would do, being told to attack her without any other words than that, she was utterly curious as to what he would do now. [member="Zander"]

Zander stopped mid stride, and turned his gaze towards his new Master. She wished for him to down right attack her? He wasn't sure he could do that, if he did that could bring back the feeling of power he sought to defeat. Thus, instead he reached to his side and grabbed his Amphistaff that lay curled attached tightly to his hip. Letting its tip loosely drop to the ground below himself, he held the skull loosely in his right hand.

Drawing back swiftly, he let the tip strike the bark of the Val'halan Spruce, and it chipped deep - just over the womans right shoulder, "Then turn around."

Alexandra Feanor

"Why is it i need turn around for you to attack me?" She hadnt moved past speaking, feeling for a cut that had not appeared on her before she found none and smiled. Even though she questioned the man's words she turned and left her back exposed and waiting for him to strike at her back and remove her from this fight in one single strike." [member="Zander"]

Zander growled low in his throat, a once dangerous sign of aggression, now simply a light hearted sign of annoyance, "As I already told you. I am working to become something better than I once was - a combination of the once great evil and future bright light. In order to protect the light inside, to let it grow, one must never darken it. This sort of action will indeed darken my soul.

"So I say again, please turn around." Zander murmured as he began twirling the tip of his whip over his head, the resonating sound intense and booming. Thrusting his arm downward, the Amphistaff followed suit and sliced clean through a nearby boulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom