Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Masquerade | EE Dominion of Empty Hex

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Eina L’lerim-Vandiir, the First
Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic mascot and representative of the Ashlan Crusade
Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary; Liaison of the Fjölkyngi Smiðr Guild
QVGs379.png
Objective III.: Try to avoid the too awkward situations.
Equipment: Elegant attire | Mask || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With:: Geiseric Geiseric
5dt1Tto.png
[ Hijo de la Luna ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

No, Eina didn't know how much the gift and the intention meant to him. She was still discreet and did not read the man's thoughts and feelings. She was afraid to do it now. And the name Lady L'lerim completely crushed her heart and soul. At that moment, she even thought that the man would probably throw away the gift and not keep it. Storm clouds appeared out of nowhere in the sky. The near Light Side energies, Eina's confusion, pain, confusion caused the impending Force Storm.

She was completely confused and didn't understand. She tried to find an answer to what and where she messed up. But not knowing her own feelings, she still didn’t know, didn’t understand that she loved the man thus she was unable to find an answer. It was just the pain, the confusion, she didn’t understand anything, she had no answers. As promised, she didn't try to keep Geiseric here anymore, just watched the man leave and didn't understand why.

As soon as the crusader was no longer visible among the plants, Eina sobbed as she fell to her knees and the rain began to pour. A few minutes later, she was approached by someone she didn't expect. Ingrid. For the first time, the Empress had treated Valkyrja the way a human does with her child. She hugged Eina and tried to comfort her in a maternal way, after all, no one could have understood the girl better than the Empress, as her heart was broken forever when she lost Eina's father…

Last post.​
acFgpVR.png

flnnNc5.png

Iasha shrugged off the comment about catching a cold, shooting a glance at the man who had offered it. Colds came from viruses, not from low temperatures, she thought to herself. The sensation of the chilled wind was not truly a detriment, but a reminder of the things she knew to be true: In the end, they were all alone.

The lone twi'lek held her arms tightly as she moved through the gardens.

There was a pair in the distance, speaking, parting.

Iasha avoided them, putting vegetation between herself and their conversation. The taozin talisman on her person felt reassuring as he strayed to the outer corners of the garden. From between the bushes, she could see far, but the cold was even worse here. There was a mark drawn on the ground in some kind of chalk, telling her she was in the right place.

There was sobbing in the distance, far behind her.

She took a small coin, inscribed with calligraphy in ur'kittat and placed it on the mark on the ground, then placed her foot upon the coin.

The dark crevices of the garden deepened as a pair of ember-like eyes materialised in the dark. They seemed disembodied, as if coming out from the very concept of darkness. If she was not looking right at the apparition, then she would have never noticed it. It chose to appear to her, and triggered no other senses. An ashen hand stretched out of the dark as if seeking a gift.

Iasha reached into the front of her dress and pulled out a small device. She placed the device in the hand, which retracted into the shadows. The eyes lingered, unblinking, before closing. The apparition was gone, as was the device.

She squatted down and picked up the coin, then opted to leave the gala.

F-2pc8Wt5eNIiDFdGhXmuRBiGh_OJbH6vOob1RMCJPfIsm2TTHuk8BrPoJDI_NH0qjzKF8B1SC6MC0P4SqOS-SclEFFMAbn-Ywg_6w1lznZZqmq6kJlBwy9Xurvy_FpSYWnGcNsM=s0
Attire: XxXXxxXxX
Direct Interaction: Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a

Ivixa was hesitant to leave the cute creature alone, paranoid that someone uncouth might steal it, even though it was safely curled up within the napkins for warmth. Glancing to Tovald, Ivixa flagged down one of the waiters, giving the man a generous tip to take care of the cat and to keep it warm. With her recent promotion to Special Agent, Ivixa had real wealth, for the first time in her life. The cheap, hot apartment her family had lived in before was still fresh in her memory, from when she had just enlisted in the Wild Hunt. Money had always been tight, but, when it came to such a cute, yet seemingly helpless creature, she would gladly spend it to keep the cat safe, even if the pet was not her own.

<“Well, shall we dance?”> Tovald asked Ivixa with an eagerness to get out there and dance.

“We shall~” The tiny Asa’nyx answered as she took the masked man’s offered hand, using it to help herself out of the seat and standing to her full height. Glancing up at her partner, Ivixa knew immediately that this would be awkward given their extreme discrepancy in stature, realizing that she hadn’t thought of that in making the suggestion to dance. Having been so caught in watching the other couples glide across the floor like dueling hummingbirds, the Asa’nyx had failed to consider whether she could actually dance, like they could.

Nevertheless, Ivixa was determined to make it work.

“Well...this might be awkward.” She said as a soft, slightly apprehensive smile manifested across her features. “I guess you can just...put your hand on my shoulders, and guide me that way.” Ivixa suggested.

“We just need to get moving and figure out what works and what doesn’t.”

And so, before long, they began to dance.

2MJRvxa.png

Objective: Mingle and get info
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus
Interacting: Open
Links: Armor in Sig | Mask

adenn_fin.png

Chuckling at Aximand's words, Adenn shakes his head. He doesn't agree with the Commodore, not entirely at least. Yes, such an attack should never have happened. However, those who did die did so willingly, fighting for their home and their family.
"Perhaps Commodore, but every death shall be remembered, on both sides." Laughing once more, Adenn holds his drink up in mock toast. "So it's a good thing the list of the Ashlans is many dozen times longer than our own!"

Adenn notices the other man's slight actions under his words, knows they do not entirely see eye to eye. Aximand is serious, seemingly not enjoying Adenn's boisterous nature, or the reason for his humor. But Ingrid speaks as well then, and Adenn turns to her, letting her speak her piece. As she finished, he simply nods. She will have plenty of chances on the battlefield to prove herself to him, and no doubt the other way as well. Since many of his vode had joined the EE, Adenn had done some research on their Empress. Much of what he had been told was true, but he also had heard the darker side from Taozi.

This information made him believe Ingrid was mostly truthful, but accounts can lie, and firsthand experience can't. So he will save his harshest judgement for that field of battle, and until then merely watch and observe. Then Aximand is speaking ocne mroe, explaining the system the EE has. Though the man doesn't like Adenn's correction, he hides that and instead gives Adenn the facts as they are. His deadpan reply comes quickly and with bite, lessened somewhat, though Adenn doesn't care. He's heard and said far worse, and won't be easily insulted.

Instead, he cocks his head as the Commodore explains, eventually slowly nodding his head in understanding. The Eternal Empire has a system of nobility based on merit, not bloodline. How fascinating. Before he can reply though, Ingrid speaks once more, explaining herself fully. Nodding as she finished, Adenn feels some kinship with that latter idea. Adenn himself is beholden to his vode first and foremost, they follow him because he has always aided them, and they him.
"I agree, the battlefield is the easiest place to aid ones people. Things are normally clear in battle." Turning to Aximand once more, he continues. "Then I am mistaken in my latter claim, though Lord still feels far too much like nobility. And what is expected is far less clear. However, with Mando'a, it's simple. As Alor, I lead my people. As Battlemaster, I lead them in battle, mastering the field and bringing victory."

At Aximand's question, Adenn hesitates, pondering if he should explain or not. Then he mentally shrugs and speaks up.
"Aye Commodore, Alor simply means leader. I lead my clan and my people, in peace and in war. In regards to the Eternal Empire, most likely worthy of being a Lord, for other factions I'd say no." Shaking his head, Adenn offers the man a grin. "No doubt you prefer Commodore over other titles, the same is for me. Alor is simple, and it reminds me of everything I fight for, why I fight. For my aliit, and for the soil beneath our feet on any given planet my people live."

In the white Mental Void, Xiphos reclined on an imaginary pillow, the Battalion and The Assembly both running their fingers through her hair, though the Battalion was the only one of the dozens and dozens of Witch Spirits in her body clad in imaginary lingerie at the moment.

"I believe Khemost is at the very edge of the Galaxy, past the Borders of The Eternal Empire..." Xiphos confessed.

"Is that the real reason we are here?" The Battalion asked.

"Oh, no, I've just always wanted to go to a ball." Xiphos replied to the Battalion's surprise.

Then Xiphos smiled.

"Only joking. I suspect that there is an ancient, hidden portal close to the Palace grounds...and I believe the entrance to finding it lies in this very maze..."

"You're a slick Motherfether, mixing a genuine humanitarian gesture with a get rich quick scheme. You are definitely thinking like a real Sith..." The Battalion commented, stroking her forehead.

"I like to think so..." Xiphos replied.

"So where is it? This entrance..." The Assembly asked.

"Oh, it's very close, my dear. Very close." Xiphos answered, stroking The Assembly's chin.

"But we shall have to be careful in how we reach it...we cannot arouse suspicion. Nor can we afford to be gone too long after locating the entrance." Xiphos warned.

"Got an idea?" The Battalion wondered.

"We'll have to be quick about the distraction in of itself..." Xiphos said. "Ever been in a magic act?"

"Dear Xiphos..." The Battalion said bemusedly.

"Our whole existence is a magic act..."

"I mean like, stage magic..." Xiphos asked.

"We get to be your assistant? Aiiiiieee!!!!" The Assembly gushed. "Who are we sawing in half
?! Ohhhh I should have brought a tarp..."

"I'm more a fan of putting them in a straight jacket and drowning them..." The Battalion opined.

"What's wrong with just standard torture and killing?" one of the other spirits in the body, a bronze skinned witch called The Collaboration asked out of curiosity.

"Um...which one were you?" Xiphos asked out of embarrassed curiosity.

The Collaboration looked at Xiphos in annoyance.

"I'm the one who showed you that wonderful trick with the rubber duck...in the Sauna?" she added helpfully after her initial answer.

Xiphos went very red in the face.

"Ohhhh...that one..." Xiphos chuckled nervously. "Well, uh, in answer to your question...Themed Murder is an art form. Like Comedy. If you're going to be elaborate, it's worth it to put just that extra bit of effort to it."

"So what if we engaged in Lingerie-Themed Murder?" The Assembly asked.

"Would we be wearing the Lingerie, or the Victim?" Xiphos asked back.

"I vote we should wear the Lingerie!" one of the other spirits shouted in the back.

"No, it's more fun to dress our victims in it!" shouted another.

"Girls, please! Let's be civilized about this!" The Battalion called out to the rest. "Okay, show of hands! All in favor of a Themed Murder Spree where we are the ones wearing the Lingerie, raise your left hand!"

Dozens and dozens raised their hands, The Battalion carefully counting them while Xiphos silently mouthed "What the feth?" at not just the Assembly, but the reader also, due to her increased mental instability.

"It's her thing. She's kind of a prude in some ways..." The Assembly explained to Xiphos quietly.

"I heard that...okay, that's thirty six so far, thirty-007..." The Battalion muttered, counting the votes. "Okay, all in favor of our victims wearing the Lingerie, raise their right hand..."

Dozens and dozens raised their right hand.

Minutes later...

The pair snapped out of their mutual hallucination and began heading deeper into the maze, on the lookout for any hidden camera that might spoil the game...

Last edited:
2MJRvxa.png

Wearing: Outfit/Mask
Weaponry: None
Tag: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

Vee snuggled deeper into his bed of napkins, purring with content. For Vee life is good and was utterly spoilt rotten, as he should. Cats are the favourite pet 98% of holovids are of cats being cats and some became Holonet sensations, especially one that looked permanently grumpy. Vee’s caretaker never posted any vids yet.

The waiter gladly watched the Loong Cat, he’s been on his feet non-stop. He wondered how such an adorable creature got in, no matter it is not his job to ask. He did also take the opportunity to massage his poor toes.

Tovald gladly went to the Ballroom floor, there he really did note that the size difference between them was stark, but they will make it work. He put his hands on her shoulders as instructed and if Tovald keeps his feet from stepping on hers then it would not mess up.

The dance was in full swing, but they looked more like duelling Wasps than Hummingbirds. But soon Tovald found a rhythm that seemed to help with the size difference. The knack for height variations is to even out the leadership between them so they both share equally.

Tovald may accidentally put off Ivixa balance if he were to suddenly change direction, which would be rude and off-put the rhythm they now have. So if he needed to turn, he would do so gently to avoid collisions with other dancers. Which he had to as a duet nearly collided with them.

F-2pc8Wt5eNIiDFdGhXmuRBiGh_OJbH6vOob1RMCJPfIsm2TTHuk8BrPoJDI_NH0qjzKF8B1SC6MC0P4SqOS-SclEFFMAbn-Ywg_6w1lznZZqmq6kJlBwy9Xurvy_FpSYWnGcNsM=s0
Attire: XxXXxxXxX
Direct Interaction: Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a

In spite of the height disparity, the Ivixa and Tovald quickly found a rhythm, as both shared the burden of guiding the dance equally.

When she still lived within that cheap, dank apartment within the slums of the Scintilla, Ivixa never could have imagined dancing with a darkly mysterious partner in a luxurious ballroom, while clad in an extravagant dress that would have made her blush at its price. She wondered what that Ivixa would have thought of seeing her now. In truth, she might have wanted her dead, like all the other corrupt, wealthy nobles in the halls of Imperial power. It went without saying that Blackwatch had changed her, pushing her closer towards the status that would have been her birthright, had her people’s homeworld not experienced its devastating cataclysm.

That of royalty. A Queen.

Even now, it still seemed almost unbelievable to the diminutive Agent, to find herself dancing in this place, surrounded by high society.

And yet, for perhaps the first time, Ivixa felt like she truly belonged here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom