Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Masks That Are Worn

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Join the club," the Rogue said as he tossed a couple more credit chits onto the counter for the woman's drink, "There's more than a few people out there who'd like to see me six feet under the ground."

Dax watched in mild amusement as the woman struggled to get on her feet, and had to keep himself from chuckling as she nearly fell and swayed side to side once she did manage to find her feet. The Marshall prepared himself to help the woman out in case she actually did fall. Halzyn beside him rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath about drunken Sith and they're pissing all over something or another. Dax looked over his shoulder and shot him a 'really?' look.

The Sith questioned him on his thought on others creating glitterbullets and 'smelling his experience in the 'verse'. "Ok first of all, I don't really smell, I have good hygiene thank you very much. Secondly, no I don't think you're the only one who would come up with that idea, but I do think you're the only one crazy and or stupid enough to actually make 'em. Save the guy who tried to copy you. Now hurry up, some fresh air will do you good." 'Well as fresh as it gets around here.' he thought to himself.

The Rogue waited for Scherezade while Halzyn began to make towards the door.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Six feet under. That was something for people who had more time and more tools than she had. Besides, she hadn't threatened to kill the guy or anything, merely stated that she hated him. She was drunk, and in pain, but she was not stupid. This wasn't CIS territory. If she threatened to kill him he'd be within his actual right to arrest her, and she wouldn't be able to wring it off and accuse him of general douchebaggieness to get out of it.

When she noticed one of them preparing to help her in case she fell, she frowned, left eyebrow trying to punch right eyebrow in anger. "No touching!" Scherezade warned, and would only warn once. Her personal space was her own. Those she'd permitted to invade it were... Never-mind. Not now.

And then he gave words about his smell.

Scherezade rolled her eyes.

"Not that kind of smell, you butthole," she glared openly, the green light from her eyes softly shining, "it's an expression. A way to sense through the Force. It sort of feels like smelling someone, just not through the nose."

And there was also the rest of it...

Now, she wasn't just frowning. She was leaning against the bar.

"The next time you call me crazy or stupid, you're getting a glitter bullet between the eyes," she growled at him. She was getting enough of that shit in the CIS. She didn't need it from him too.

And with that, Scherezade walked out. Slowly. In a crooked line. Krakking unassisted.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom