Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Mask of Darth Nihilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Darth_Nihilus_Mask.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Darth Nihilus
  • Affiliation: Darth Nihilus, Ar'ekk Daesharacor
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
    ​Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Mask
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Resistances:
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): None
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: None
- Other: None

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Allows non-Force users to wield the Force as a Sith apprentice when wearing the mask.
Strenghts:
  • The mask provides the user with protection against basic Force powers.
Weaknesses:
  • Makes any Force-sensitive prone to being corrupted by the dark side of the Force when wearing the mask.
DESCRIPTION

Continuing with his historical mission of uncovering ancient artifacts from the Old Republic, Ar'ekk Daesharacor travelled to the far reaches of Volik in the Unknown Regions to track down the mask of Darth Nihilus.

Following the testimony of the locals and tracking down some leads that were nothing but dead-ends, the Je'daii Ranger managed to get in touch with a local expert that for a specific fee of credits and a very specific way of dealing with bureaucracy offered him the single opportunity to recover the mask from within a deadly cave known as the "Explorer's Trap".

Honoring its name, countless of corpses laid throughout the entrance and within the cave itself as many explorers and scavengers tried to venture unsucessfully with one single goal in mind: to retrieve ancient relics.

Despite being a difficult task at hand and surviving more than a dozen death traps during the way inside, Ar'ekk made the lovely discovery that the mask of Darth Nihilus, the Lord of Hunger himself had been resting for thousands of years inside an very old and cold cave.

THIS IS A CANON ITEM!

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
I made sure to check the list and this wasn't present at all.

The writer has been absent for more than 30 days so I would like to contest this claim, I made sure to put this person's submission as a primary source to comply with the factory rules.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Arekk"]

Roger Dodger, time for the RPJ's to come in and PM this dude then.

Do your thing my angels.

[member="Lily Kuhn"] | [member="Gir Quee"] | [member="Zef Halo"]

[member=Arekk] [member=Alric Kuhn]
A PM has been sent. If no answer is received within 72 hours the item will be yours, I will let you know otherwise.

[member="Arekk"]
Apologies about the delay, I thought I'd already made this post last night: There has been no response so the item is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom