Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Rangers of Haeseria

yW806PW.png

The Rangers

A law enforcement group much in the same vain as CorSec (Corellian Security). They're largely in charge of the Haeseria system, their HQ is located in Valero, Haeseria which is a two day trip by horseback, or a few hours by shuttle if you can find one around Durango or elsewhere in Sierra Blanca. Valero itself is settled over a canyon area occupied by a group of Kiffar/Echani hybrid known as the Kiffani who have made Haeseria their home long before the arrival of the Mandalorians.

So I had a few ideas I wanted to share not sure if people have talked about it before, but I wanted to give us the Mandalorian Rangers. While the Protectorates are away the Rangers stay home. They're a law enforcement group much like CorSec but more importantly for Haeseria's system. They have an HQ over in Valero which is about a two day trip by horseback or shorter by shuttle not sure what level of tech we've got going on here. Valero is occupied by a group of Kiffar/Echani Hybrids known as the Kiffani.

The Kiffani are caramel/olive skin/complexion with white streaks in their hair and as usual tattoos on their faces as per the Kiffar lore.

They're excellent at combat and after a few run ins with Americus the Valero group decided to settle it as if you leave us alone, we'll leave you alone. Of course they do not speak for all Kiffani.

Rangers are few in number.

They're typically selected from the Protectorate

Rangers are the ever present quick-draw, sharpshooters capable of handing anything from shotguns to pistols. They're the type that are able to think on their feet and while they're not always the biggest man in the brawl, they're usually the smartest. Rangers know when to hold'em and know when to fold'em.As mentioned they're about law enforcement.

When the locals have issues with criminals and are unable to catch them there in the local jurisdiction.

They can call a Ranger.

Mandalorian Protectorates can be tapped by a Ranger for help on a case, they can tap up to three MPs at a time.

A little more about Valero, it's where the Rangers not only operate out of but, but is home to their crime labs, forensic training and 'ranger school.' Which is more or less a crash course on what it is to be a ranger. Rangers have yet to meet up with CIS officially, but it's only a matter of time before Haeseria's special brand of law meets up with the big purple blurb in the sky.

This is just me brainstorming up some unique play stuff for us in the CIS and a rather 'unique' take on the Mandalorians. If anyone is interested in giving this a trial run with their Mandos or Americus, or what have you let me know. And before you ask, yes - you'd need to be a Mando, and no you do not need to be in Clan Americus. This is open to any Mando within the CIS, or rather who aligns/associates themselves with the CIS.

*cough* Fallout New Vegas *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom